Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

At the End of the World [ DT Roleplay ] [ Dark ]

Re: At the End of the World [ DT Roleplay ] [ Dark ]

Postby Beau~Barbare » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:39 am

Rauz'zen made no attempt to respect boundaries, and as Che lowered his mask Rauz'zen reached out and grabbed both of his ears in his hands. Not tightly, but with some pressure he wiggled and rubbed the ssu's grey ears with a delightful giggling. He ignored the mushrooms and fiddled with Che's ears with no intent on letting go.
"So cute! I could eat your ears, so soft and sweet. So pretty, little bright skin friend."
Rauz'zen moved to take of Che's mask and felt a stone sink in his stomach and the scourge fell backward onto his rear, his legs falling in front of him over Che's feet. Rauz'zen covered his masked face in shame and shook his head back a forth.
"Bad- bad- bad!" Rauz'zen pulled large handfuls of hair out of his mohawk, the awkward style and cut now making more sense as the tainted lath pulled more strands out in a panic. "Friend- food- bright light- no more no more." Rauz'zen rambled, beating his head in punishment. He whined and fell forward curled in a ball in front of the no doubt surprised and confused Che. With his head still buried in the dirt in front of Che he reached a long arm backward and managed to grasp a patch of skin he had peeled off the drowussu woman before. Rauz'zen brought it close to his chest and buried his face more into the dirt in front of Che, mumbling incoherently as he rubbed the skin in his hands. His body began to twitch rather violently, making Rauz'zen moan with each sharp movement.
Beau~Barbare
Summoner

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:11 am

Che's fingers fumbled over his meat cleaver as the Tainted grabbed his ears. The touching of his ears felt kinda good even though he was sure he was about to be turned into a t-shirt. After Rauz'zen jumped away again Che quickly replaced his mask. He got back up, still scared as the other Scourge seamed to punish himself. "Hey, hey, its...alright...you didn't eat me. Just don't eat me and all's forgiven, alright?" He was hoping the effects of the mushrooms would wear off soon. "How bout we rest up a bit and look for that Summoner you were talking about earlier?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Beau~Barbare » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:31 am

Rauz'zen groaned from below and took several deep breaths. Then he nodded, still curled up, but it was an acknowledgement that he was okay. Still curled in a ball he tossed the scrape of skinned flesh to the side, then took another few deep breaths before lifting his upper body. He looked up at the ssu with shoulders slumped with guilt.

"I'm not supposed to do that anymore." Rauz'zen stated. "I can kill and eat ... but no more skinning ... I don't need more skins... Its rude..." He trailed off, growing dizzy and light headed. "Bad mushrooms, bad. Wait- good mushrooms. Bad Rauz'zen. Bad. You promised. Bad, bad, bad." He hit his head several times again, he seemed unaware of Che for a moment. Rauz'zen shook his head to clear the voices and disruptions in his brain.

"I will not eat you. Or wear you." Rauz'zen confessed. "You remind me of someone else, he is far. The Summoner. She's here. In the dark. Lets eat that one instead.
Beau~Barbare
Summoner

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:55 am

"Heh, well that's good to know. All's forgiven just don't, try to eat or wear me again okay?" He sat back down, "I thought you were looking for the Summoner to talk to them, not eat em? If you're still hungry we can cook up the Feral. I'm actually full already. Either way I think we should wait till the mushrooms stop making things so shiny." He would laugh again, thinking of how funny it would be for two stoned Scourges stumbling around a dark cavern looking for a Summoner that might not exist.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to Game Tavern