Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

Project Probe, v. 2.0

Project Probe, v. 2.0

Postby Eltharrion » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:47 am

Due to PtP's update, I bring up old ideas for Game Tavern.

This topic is meant for people talk about and organize their ideas of possible GT games. So, instead of someone posting a game every month so that nobody answers to it due to "low player amount" or what else, we can pool our ideas here, talk about them before completing them and see how many would join our games.

Yes, I'm trying to revive the old games like Seige of Glimmer, Battle for relic and Tower of Druaga.

I'm simply asking if people have ideas for games, how interested they are in playing non-DT RPs and how much they want.
Me? I'm personally planning out few possibilities, ranging from medieval social game through Halo to high-magic survival war between two cities.

(This topic is made in honor of Duke, DPG, Shamus, Kithrune and the rest of the guys/gals who made this gaming forum so enjoyable to me. Let our stories live forever and memories of golden games stay to our hearts.
For Covenant! For victory! For Han, for Major, for Rec, for crazy suicidal badassery! XD )
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Project Probe, v. 2.0

Postby Eltharrion » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:23 am

...Duke?
Is that you?
OwmygoshImissedyouman!
Yeah, I'd be happy to join in those gaming sites. DT seems to be balancing itself more toward PtP (which isn't bad, mind you).
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Ash'arion » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:49 am

I wouldn't recommend it unless you really enjoy walking.
Ash'arion
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Eltharrion » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 pm

Time update, 03.09.2013

Okay, now that we have possibly people actually interested in things (again), let's try this one more time.
Currently, I have following games as possibilities:

Plains of Blood 3
-Simple, check older PoB topics here in the Game Tavern for more info. 'nough said.

Metal Showdown
-Simple-built, over 20 meter tall giant robots facing in different kinds of fights. Game would be divided into on-arena and off-arena situations, with former allowing players to go out, vent some anger and just have a blast with giant fighting, while the later would allow for social interactions, tactical negotiations and alliance forming.

Down to the well
A party of adventurers banded together and thrown into deep pit. Only way out is through the complex and death-rotten corridors, halls and mazes of underground Well. Going solo isn't gonna work here. Only as a team can you move forward.
Prepare to die-edition.

People that have interest in any of these games, please post here your thoughts, questions and ideas. You have other game plans of your own? post them as well. We will try to find out which one people would like the most.
For record, my personal interest goes from top to bottom.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsukiko » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:44 pm

The third one interest me the most (yet all sounds nice).
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Return to Game Tavern