Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

The Pit [arena] [Drowtales races] [constant] [sign-up]

The Pit [arena] [Drowtales races] [constant] [sign-up]

Postby werecat10 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:24 pm

So, this is my second arena so far, these are just fights between your characters.
this is a tournament, the first 12 to sign-up will fight it out between each other tournament style. there will be a special stage for the finalists, a boss fight.

The rules are simple, they are:
1. no nobility, you're a slave or someone who really wants Adas.
2. no summons. this would be unfair.
3. no OP (over powered) characters, that means, no mana arts, no being invincible (i will decide with dice who wins), no cannons (for obvious reasons).
4.if you die, you die. that's it, game over man. (decided with dice)
5. when/if you die and the tournament is over, you can sign-up again. if you lived you can use the same character.
6. if you win you will get a fair amount of Adas, depending on the round (10 for the first round and 200 for the finals)
7. label posts with either IC (in character) or OOC (out of character)
8. you have to repair equipment, it sells for less when not repaired
9. you can loot corpses, but not someone who is alive

you can use Adas to buy equipment.

sign-up forms as follows
Name: [insert name here]
Race: only drowtales races
Background: your characters story
Weapons and Armor: nothing extreme, stuff like basic bows, crossbows, swords, leather armor (btw, spoons are a weapon, like throwing knives, but blunt, just meant as an insult)
Description: appearance, mannerisms, maybe an accent

so, that's about it, i will review all applications on the 10th to the 14th of October. (first tournament)
there will be one battle per week, and i wont be checking this due to holidays until the 10th of October. happy submitting
werecat10
Tik'tikki

Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: The Pit [arena] [Drowtales races] [constant] [sign-up]

Postby Karrin Blue » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Sounds interesting... are we actually describing the battle that takes place, or is it just 'This character won! This character died!'?

(please forgive the ignorant newbie.)
Karrin Blue
Tainted

Re: The Pit [arena] [Drowtales races] [constant] [sign-up]

Postby werecat10 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Karrin Blue wrote:Sounds interesting... are we actually describing the battle that takes place, or is it just 'This character won! This character died!'?

(please forgive the ignorant newbie.)

no, i will roll some dice and that decides the battle. i will come up with the battles contents myself :w
werecat10
Tik'tikki

Return to Game Tavern