Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

Pilgrim to the surface. Privt

Re: Pilgrim to the surface. Privt

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sat May 26, 2012 11:34 pm

"Death," groaned Serra'tae, gripping his head in his hands. "Death. So much death, born from my blade.

Since my time in the halls of Orthobbae ((a/n: continuity check)), I have long held the belief that the tainted will find their place after life; that our duty extends only to prevent further corruption, not to recklessly slay all those who could plausibly be corrupted. The corrupted and the tainted are lost tiktikki, and it is not possible for we, the shepherds, to bring them back before the wolves of the nether consume them. Let them live how they will, so long as they did not threaten our flock.

But a Templar's duty is to his Warden and to the Clan. I became a Templar because I wanted to serve the Kyorl'solenurn to my highest capacity. While I disliked Purges and Death, I understood that they were necessary under current theology, and I understood that my own vision and wisdom was limited. I trusted those who were my betters to guide me on the right path, and so I followed faithfully.

Yet now I have learned that the very foundations of our order are lies. So many innocents I have slain, and all for what purpose?! For what reason did I do this?! I would not be a murderer, and yet this is precisely what I have become!

Judicator... what do I do? How do I cleanse my soul of this stain made of the blood of uncounted innocent lives?"
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Mon May 28, 2012 8:07 am

"Times are hard on everyone young man." Loshi sighed "It brings a heavy heart to see such young men and women go through such trials."

"I wish such a thing is possible child but we have a duty to protect the lives of Sharess's children. We cannot let Sharess sacrifice go in vain so easily." He reached out to put a gentle hand on Taes shoulder "I see a gentle soul in front of me that wishes no harm to anyone. Not everyone is born for war and there is no shame in not wanting a part of it. What is your names Children?"

"Serra'Tae You can stay here if you wish. You would be welcome here."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Serra'tae considered, taking deep gulping breaths.

It was tempting. It was very, very tempting. Staying here, living a life of peace, it would be very nice.

But on the other hand...

"...Judicator, to live in isolation is not enough. I cannot stay and consider all that I did and leave it as done and over. I must atone for my sins somehow. Perhaps I could spend some time here to regain my center, but ultimately I must return to Chel'el'sussoloth and attempt to better the lives of those I once persecuted. I... I do not yet know how I will do this. But it must be done.

Please, Judicator, give me time to meditate and find my way. I can return with a decision when I have had time to consider my next steps."
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:30 am

"My child, you may take all the time you need." Loshi smiled, "You are young. You have your life ahead of you. I trust with whatever you do from here will be in your best heart boy."

Gaul was slipping a fresh shirt on after getting some proper stitches done on his chest and not the half assed ones he had earlier that week. It was a rough trip for him. He's going to return to the under dark with more then what he came here with...

He went to the dinning hall were supper should be almost ready at this point. He suppose the others should be joining him there.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Previous

Return to Game Tavern