Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

War M.E.A.T.

Re: War M.E.A.T.

Postby SoulCode » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:09 am

Chrono cracked a grin,
"A newbie. Right, you're with two uglies on this hunt, me and flammer over there. Surive and i'll see if we can fix up that blade of yours." he pointed to her hand on her sword. "If you can't fight in your condition just stay behind me." he commented about her eyes, "Though feel free to prove me wrong."
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Yulnaggoth » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:53 am

disregard that, still editing
Yulnaggoth
Nether Seed

Postby Tsuris » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:54 am

Yulnaggoth wrote:disregard that, still editing

((lol, Maybe something not about monsters that fight teenage shape-shifters... ^^; ))
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Yulnaggoth » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:44 am

(I was trolling. I never thought it would get through. :@ I like howlers though, so here goes.
Do the drow have anything that can hurt one?
...like, at all?)

Two warm shapes made sounds to each other. The Howler was indifferent. didn't care. Wasn't concerned.

It saw many beings around it, but did not believe they were real creatures. Like he was living in a video game. He knew that his creator existed, and was very powerful. But while he found reality a totally meaningless concept, he understood the concept of "rules" perfectly.

One of the rules is 'obey your Master'. There is only one relationship with Crayak- It is the Master, you are it's slave. But while Crayak was supreme, other warm shapes could be above you. One of these warm shapes was the leader.
That is why the camp didn't become a bloodbath. Killing the shape that touched his weapons was against the rules. And so the Howler obeyed, though it did not understand.

It played the game.

He felt he should say something. So it opened some strange part of the Howler brain, like an extra sense. Tapping into awareness, knowledge. Rapid, dizzying flashes of memory. One of these warm shapes was female. The sounds they made had meaning. He remembered the language, and worked out what should be said when meeting something. It said;

"Hello, how are you today?"
Yulnaggoth
Nether Seed

Postby Tsuris » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:49 am

Yulnaggoth wrote:(I was trolling. I never thought it would get through. :@ I like howlers though, so here goes.
Do the drow have anything that can hurt one?
...like, at all?)

((I think that Soulcode/soulreka was just humoring you until you changed the character a bit..... or a lot))
((... eh fuck it, this should be funny))
"If you can't fight in your condition just stay behind me."
Veras shrugged at the Sergent's remark. "My kind are ashen and blind, lots of us manage to survive."
"Hello, how are you today?"
Veras looked in the direction of the voice. It was civil and polite which was a nice surprise considering her present location and company. She didn't respond however as it would be inappropriate to do so with the commanding officer standing some three feet from her. She tilted her head at the odd smell and sounds the voices body was making.....
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Yulnaggoth » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:24 am

Taesed's eyes focused in and out. In the color spectrum, he saw that the shapes and gathered that they were bipeds, though in infrared he could see that most of them also had a deformed short leg protruding from their front. The creature in front of him did not have this, and the Howler hesitated. The heads were neither round like those of Leerans nor elongated like the Pemalites, but almost square. They stumped along on narrow feet which they seemed to press into the ground with unnecessary violence. And their faces visible as masses of lumped and puckered flesh of variegated colour fringed in some bristly, dark substance.

He could also see the heat of the fluid underneath, how in made patterns as it moved, branching like a maze in tiny tubes. It though of how the heat and color would spray up when the head was taken off it's shoulders. The thought made him smile, if it's possible to read a smile on a face made of tar with needles in his grill.
Last edited by Yulnaggoth on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yulnaggoth
Nether Seed

Postby Yulnaggoth » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:35 am

Tsuris wrote:((... eh fuck it, this should be funny))

:w
Yulnaggoth
Nether Seed

Postby Tsuris » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:35 am

Yulnaggoth wrote:

}:3
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulCode » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:36 am

Ok Mr troller Yunlna, to keep with the DT setting you are a....Rejected drow, cause of freak acindent you are part dead fire golem. Sound fair? Or you can change him to a crazy orc, halm, etc etc. Anyways just asking.

Or....keep him, just try keeping to DT setting k? :P
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:41 am

Tsuris wrote:
Yulnaggoth wrote:

}:3

SoulCode wrote:Ok Mr troller Yunlna, to keep with the DT setting you are a....Rejected drow, cause of freak acindent you are part dead fire golem. Sound fair? Or you can change him to a crazy orc, halm, etc etc. Anyways just asking.

Or....keep him, just try keeping to DT setting k? :P

:L
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Yulnaggoth » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:43 am

Aye aye.
GT is better because you can pull things like this off. The war meat has a creature that can defeat entire clans. From space.
But if you want it to be a demonic living lava orc thing... Well, I can't stop you.
Yulnaggoth
Nether Seed

Postby Tsuris » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:53 am

Yulnaggoth wrote:Aye aye.
GT is better because you can pull things like this off. The war meat has a creature that can defeat entire clans. From space.
But if you want it to be a demonic living lava orc thing... Well, I can't stop you.

I think both are a bit overpowered.

Still.... we could always say it was a timewarp thing where it got sucked into the Drowtales universe!!
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulReka » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:00 am

Yes I'm making a char, also the artist, ello.

...artist yet didnt have pic ready..T-T
Think Lethe (the cat girl) From Fire Emblem, there ya go...mostly.

NAME: Mit
RACE: Feral
HEIGHT: 5'0'
BUILD: Catlike...
EYE COLOR: Green
HAIR: Short Green
DETAILS: Large collar on neck and actually two tails. A mutant, main reason she was lumped in with M.E.A.T. All failed experiments not useful, and not dead went here..

WEAPON SPECIALTY: Claws
MANA SPECIALTY: None

Other Notes: Seen any type of anime, she's the cat-girl.

Mit tried again to shift the broken claw back into place, but it hit another nerve and she yelped loudly. She quickly cover her mouth and tried to shrink as all eyes where on her...
SoulReka
Summoner

Postby Tsuris » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:04 am

Veras looked in the direction of the yelp, it sounded like a feral.... a female feral. "..." she'd let the others respond first.
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulCode » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:09 am

(Re: War M.E.A.T.

by Tsuris » 8 minutes ago

Yulnaggoth wrote:Aye aye.

I think both are a bit overpowered.

Still.... we could always say it was a timewarp thing where it got sucked into the Drowtales universe!!)

Thats it. FrontLine for the both of ya!
No but really jokes aside keep it plausible.

Chrono
"So you talk..." He said to the big man, "Good. Shut up. Get back in Line." (hard @ss Sarge ani't he?)
A sudden yelp caught Chrono's attention and the experanced troops parted like water to leave a lone feral girl in Chrono's sight. He strode powerfully with each step up to her. Her cowering frame nothing compared to his.

:) He pet her head,

"This is not a place for you little one." he then noticed her tail(s) "Ah...well got a name little one? Cause you're with me."
SoulCode
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern