Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

The Great Journey Down (Role Play)

Re: The Great Journey Down (Role Play)

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:59 am

Tuain'esh smiled and bowed.

"I do my best, milady." He filed away the twin's displeasure for later analysis. Perhaps it would be wise to ask more questions in the future.
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Tuain'esh sniffed the air.

"Does anybody smell something... burning?" he asked.
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Ax'smira » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Duke Nukem wrote:The elves had fled the surface. Fled the the raw forces of destruction that descended from the other worlds to slaughter their race like cattle, morphing their corpses into biological weapons from which new demons are spawned. And as they fled, the surface pursued.

Sounds of it could be heard throwing itself around down the tunnel. If they turned they would see it. It was gaining.
The overwhelming smell, as if men had been dismembered in a huge pile and had taken life. It was the smell of war and oblivion.

The monster was perhaps fifteen feet high, with streaming manes of nether and limbs like coiled steel. It seemed to move within clouds of black shadow. Its jagged mandibles opened and closed, dripping ribbons of foam. No eyes could be seen, but something glittered far back in the charcoal pits of those puckered sockets, something like the burning fire of the Netherworld. Fingers were tipped with claws like swords. It was a demon, only it wasn't a picture in a book or a seed in someone else. It was real.

((There. Do what you want.))

{{{You might think this was funny, you might think this was a 'friendly push', or maybe you just wanted to make fun of my role play. I don't care. I don't not appreciated you coming in and doing this. I would rather it die and end up with me being banned than to allow this foolishness to continue. If you want to make the joke...maybe you should have put it in the OOC of my miserable role play, but I will not tolerate this.

You didn't clear it with me, you didn't even think to consider contact me to do this. While it might seen funny to some, I do not. So please do not repeat this offense again. If you want to post an OOC comment here or maybe in the OOC thread, I'm fine with that.

I don't find this is funny, I don't think of this as a 'friendly push', or can't even pretend to laugh off this insult. Please do not do this again.}}}
Ax'smira
Demon

Location: Dressing up and going out in my lovely Moons End outfit to enjoy Chel before it blows up.
Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Alric » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:18 am

Vami'atar took a tentative step onto the newly-formed land bridge, paused for a brief moment, then continued on her way across behind Ari'gis and Ouz'elam. "Well, that's a handy move. So, we have to get back within a few cycles or else they'll close this place off and leave us to take the long way back? Swell..." she muttered as she adjusted her pack once more. She focused her earth sorcery, strengthening any suspect parts of the path. It was a good thing that that dark elf was with them, keeping this earthen bridge intact would most likely be a taxing endeavor.
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to Game Tavern