Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

The Great Journey Down (Registration and OOC Thread)

Re: The Great Journey Down (Registration and OOC Thread)

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:40 am

Alric wrote:I'm still in, waiting for a person or two to post at the moment though.

Dude, there's no posting order. Just don't hog the spotlight.

At least, I THINK there's no posting order. Ax'smira?

---

REGARDLESS, it's high time anyone other than me or Ax posted, so don't stress, Alric.
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Ax'smira » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:26 am

Yes, there is no posting order. I think it is stated in the Rules, but maybe I didn't write it clearly enough. I'll go back later and make it clearer.
Ax'smira
Demon

Location: Dressing up and going out in my lovely Moons End outfit to enjoy Chel before it blows up.
Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Ax'smira » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:51 am

The main problem with your post, was one you didn't clear it with me. I'm pretty flexible and if you had passed it by me I probably wouldn't have minded as much. I am sure that I wrote in the rules that any ideas or suggestion for the role play should be sent to me first before posting them. I do admit I place a lot of significance on setting and the concept that I've created at least in my head. I have no problem with people coming in and screwing them up, I think it might be more fun like that.

However that isn't why I think my role play is miserable. I feel it is miserable because I haven't created a role play that people are interested in being apart of. Heck I don't care if blue fanged with wings and little tailed aliens wielding bone clubs and automatics came down from the cavern ceiling and started blasted the place, so long as the idea was passed through me and I had input. I was fine with any idea coming into the role play, so long as people had fun. I merely wanted an role play that would be interesting, I'm assuming since there is no activity that I failed this time. Thus why this role play is miserable.

Sorry, if I'm coming off as anger. I'm just frustrated and slightly annoyed at how quickly I've lost control and just how pathetic I must seem for you to come and intervene the first time my role play starts to fade out due to inactivity. To sum it up...I took your actions as an insult.

I can understand that was not the case. That you merely wish to depart some wisdom and help me as a first time GM (or is it DM), that I shouldn't take this too hard and that I shouldn't get overly annoyed by the fall out. I'm calm with that. I can understand that. I was just checking to see if anyone was still interested in roleplay...I think you were reply to Pigeons post about me and Golem being the only ones posting.

I really didn't mind, the others would either continue with us or leave. Real life comes around and reminds us that it sucks, this is unavoidable. So I can understand inactivity...to a point. I just wanted people to say why they were inactive, like Alric did. I'm fine with him.

I hope this clarifies my point and the way I saw your actions (post).
Ax'smira
Demon

Location: Dressing up and going out in my lovely Moons End outfit to enjoy Chel before it blows up.

Postby Ax'smira » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Its alright, now that we've clear the situation I've calmed down about it. Which has allowed me to see that I could have handled it differently.

Thank you for the advice, I will definitly consider it as we move ahead. At the moment I know the start and end ideas, but I'll start to consider some events that might occur in between. So truly thank you.

Also thank you, Alric for posting!
Ax'smira
Demon

Postby The Watcher » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:15 am

Yo.

So, going to China for a month and not being able to bring your computer really puts a damper on one's ability to contribute to a roleplay.

I'll be back in the States in a week, just wanted to let you all know I wasn't dead.
The Watcher
Summoner

Postby Ax'smira » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:45 am

Its cool. At least you let me know what was going on.
Ax'smira
Demon

Previous

Return to Game Tavern