Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

Cal'Coro'Matoak: City of Watching Shadows(registration)

Re: Cal'Coro'Matoak: City of Watching Shadows(registration)

Postby Sword Goddess » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:06 pm

*snuggles Sonor* It does look interesting, I wont make any promises as I can't be certain I'll keep them; but, I'll entertain the idea of joining.
Sword Goddess
Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Celice » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:24 am

Tis all cool :3

I just hope those interested can put up a quick bio soon XD I want to start this show soon rather then wait months and months ^^; it isn't like you have to seriously consider a lengthy history XD
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Ax'smira » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Sorry I haven't been put my character down!
I've been busy trying to draw my character or at least her hair and clothes...though I'm still wondering which clan/guild I should place her.
Ax'smira
Demon

Location: Dressing up and going out in my lovely Moons End outfit to enjoy Chel before it blows up.
Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Celice » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:55 am

Tis no problem :3 place them how you wish ^_^ Depending on the range of people we get I'll make an appropriate starting location/plot so everyone can get in
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby Eltharrion » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:00 pm

*clapping hands anxiously*
Can't waitCan't waitCan't waitCan't waitCan't waitCan't waitCan't waitCan't waitCan't waitCan't wait...
Aagh, the suspension is killing me! What kind of characters we get to play with!
...Yeah, just too much energy to think about this.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Ax'smira » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:50 am

I aware that this roleplay could be dead, but I'm holding out hope. Well here is to hoping.

Name: Na'deeji Val'Nalorn
Clan: Nalorn
Hair color: Platinum blond, with Teal color tips. Bangs are usually pulled to the side, while her upper thigh length hair is braided into four large braids. Three are coiled, while the fourth weaves between them and then is clasp with a teal color hairpin to create a bun.
Eye color: Naples-Yellow
Appearance: Na'deeji
Items on person: One set of twin short blades, two foci bracelets, and her face cover.
Skills: Mastery Level control of Pressure Sorcery, Advanced Mana manipulation, High Art: Sound, Sub-mastery Level Skill: Double Blades.
Personality: A first glance, one will see a typical Nalorn. Ignorant of their standing inside and outside the city. Blissful in her service of the weak willed Empress and the studies she underwent to become one of her guards. Yet behind this well manicured mask, lurks a calculating and clever mind, a sharp tongue, and strange perspective on the city. If you manage to get into her small circle, you already know this.

1.Well, hello! So do you have any family? Mother, father, brother, sister? All in tact I hope?
Well, depends on what you think is intact, but yes, my family is all here. Sadly. The huge mess of people who called me a family member is far larger than I like. With a drunken whore of a mother, a puppet of a father and more siblings than should be legal, I find that I wouldn't mind to have two or three of them disappear.

2.So do you believe in Sharess? If not what do you believe?
Not really, my family seemed so sure and see where they ended up. In the gutter, while our suppose allies gain in leaps and bounds. I'm not saying she isn't good for anything. She is an ancestor and her name make a excellent cuss word.

3.Do you believe that the Val'Nalorn are really in control or just fat freeloaders?
Well, we far from control anything, but are essential to make up of the city. In away, at least in till a proper replacement comes along.

4.What do you think of foreigners?
They're wonderful. Bring trade possibilities, news of the worlds beyond, interesting clothes, ideals, and ways to escape the pathetic attempt at a clan that I'm forced to live with...for now.

5.Do you believe in aliens?
What is this alien? So many strange things live in the tunnels and caverns underground, that the question. Which I'm sure is logical to you, but all lacks all kinda logics when you see half spiders half drows walking in the streets and killer incest crawling all over finishing off people. Then you ask about aliens...? If they exist, than they will blend with or become as familiar as the strange things that already crawl, ooze, and scuttle around this city.

6.There is a man dying of hunger in the street, what do you?
I'll take him home, giving him nice clothes and food. Treating him with warmth and respect, in till he either figures out that I'm planning on using him as slave meat (a healthy slave is an effective one) or that I'm planning on selling him (no one wants to buy a slave that is weak and sickly).

7.You find tiki stuck on its back, its soft underbelly burning in the mana lights...do you flip it on its back?
First I pick it up and then take it home. After which I would take another tiki and pair the two together to get more tiki! Then I can either sell them to my fellow clan members as food or some one else as a pet (or food).

8.Does drow sound good for dinner tonight?
Not really, I would like to refrain from eating my fellows. However if times call for it, I suggest we chopped up one of my siblings. Seriously no one will miss if one of them go missing...Okay a few people will, but they barely have enough power to matter.

9.Dear Sharess! Muggers appear armed to the teeth! What do you do?
I would first offer up the option that they would much rather mug someone else, I would even direct them to said person. However if they refuse this option, there is always my pressure sorcery skills that make a solid point or maybe one of my knifes in her(is) chest.

10.Interested in finding a significant other or do you already have one?
Maybe, I've never truly considered find another. I would hate to drag some unwitting male into the pathetic cage of the Val'Nalorn, but finding mate of some sort might provide me an exit. It all depends on the type of person, I suppose.

11.Now the most important question....boxers or briefs? (or thong, panties, commando...)
Well, it you strip first. I might give you the privileged of that knowledge, however in till then...
Last edited by Ax'smira on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ax'smira
Demon

Location: Dressing up and going out in my lovely Moons End outfit to enjoy Chel before it blows up.
Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Renfri » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:10 am

*takes deep breath* Ok, so, hi, I've been watching this thread from some time, and I really like the concept here. I haven't forum rp-ed before, but I'm pondering about starting someday and this sounds rather interesting, so, is there still some place? If the idea is still going, of course. *blush*

((I have a basic concept for a character, could post it at latest tomorrow after some polishing, so don't worry about that.))
Renfri
Summoner

Clan: Sharen

Postby Eltharrion » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:16 pm

...Wait, we're not dead here? YAY!

Sorry, really, just being TOO ANXIOUS about this game here. Which, I believe, you already noticed.

But oh yeah, Celice, I'd like to ask you:
What kind of genre are we thinking of here?
Don't have to answer, if you don't want to spoil us, but I mean, is this going to be more like "our daily lives with some small changes to something", "Altering some dramatical in small scale" or "shaking the very core of the whole city"- degree story?

Just curious. :w
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Oh DAMN.

Are the same tech restrictions as the DTRP here as well? Say a drow just so happened to have an unscrupulous dwarf friend who taught him explosive chemistry. Would this be acceptable?
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Celice » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:03 am

No, this is not dead :3 just waiting to get more people to get a good idea of what is going on XD so the RP itself will have something for everyone to be able to use :3 I've been keeping an eye on the topic for posts/questions/bios/ ect.

Ahem.

Both bios already up are good, so no problems there.

*takes deep breath* Ok, so, hi, I've been watching this thread from some time, and I really like the concept here. I haven't forum rp-ed before, but I'm pondering about starting someday and this sounds rather interesting, so, is there still some place? If the idea is still going, of course. *blush*

((I have a basic concept for a character, could post it at latest tomorrow after some polishing, so don't worry about that.))

Well this is as good as any place to start :3 we would be happy to have you on board ^_^

But oh yeah, Celice, I'd like to ask you:
What kind of genre are we thinking of here?
Don't have to answer, if you don't want to spoil us, but I mean, is this going to be more like "our daily lives with some small changes to something", "Altering some dramatical in small scale" or "shaking the very core of the whole city"- degree story?

Just curious. :w

For genre, I'm thinking this is going to start small and we are going to snowball it into something larger :3 Genre wise, I'm thinking noir action kind of story. But really, it will become what we all play it as ^_^ we create the story together. I'll throw in twists and plots that everyone seems to enjoy and make sense to the direction we take the story in :3
Are the same tech restrictions as the DTRP here as well? Say a drow just so happened to have an unscrupulous dwarf friend who taught him explosive chemistry. Would this be acceptable?

It is possible due to the nature of the city, just don't Overpower yourself with explosives in comparison to other characters, is all I ask ^^;
Celice
Vel'akar

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:34 am

So you wouldn't object to a character that can explode his/her way into a safe without destroying anything if he/she has a very low melee/ranged ability?
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Eltharrion » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:07 am

...So, by now, we got a bug-freak, a spider, a nearly-normal person and an explosion maniac?
...Feeling sorry for the third.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:45 pm

The third? What you mean?

Incidentally, are we all banding together for a gang war of some kind? How are two clans and a clan-less bomb freak going to RP together?!
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Eltharrion » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:11 pm

DeadPigeonGolem wrote:The third? What you mean?

Third guy = The nearly-normal = Na'deeji
Seriously, I think that character is the most normal out of the current ones...

Incidentally, are we all banding together for a gang war of some kind? How are two clans and a clan-less bomb freak going to RP together?!

Weell, we got two guild members, a Val'Nalorn that doesn't seem to be 100% into her clan, and the clan-less. I'd say that either Na'deeji has some connections to the guild, or is planning outright side-switching. Other than that, can't come up with straight idea how we do this. Of course, there is the possibility of "meeting by accident and enjoying our time together"... ^^;

For you, a clan-less, well... Do we need to say anything? We offer you ada and meat, and you run into our hands. ^^
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Celice » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:17 pm

I just don't want a character with super can get through anything explosives that can use that to completely reverse a situation ^^; have to balance with other characters so they are rendered useless by one super characters. THAT is all I ask ^^;

As for the plot? Like I said. When I get enough character bios to make a decent roleplay, then I'll start. Looking for five people if we can :3 So far we got three characters that submitted registration.
Celice
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern