Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

Tower of Druaga - stairway to the skies

Re: Tower of Druaga - stairway to the skies

Postby Eltharrion » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:57 pm

((People, could we concentrate on the GAME and not talking about Halo/technology? We have DPG's game there for it.))

And so, nearly half the part fell, disappearing to the mist and never to be seen again.

...Until they fell again next to the whole party, appearing from above only 10 seconds after their disappearing. This time, though, everything seemed to be half-frozen, and people still clinging to be awake were shaking in extreme cold. Their hair was frozen into spikes, clothes brittling from cold, and few were showing points of frostbites on their fingers.
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:52 am

((Da fook?))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Shamus » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:42 pm

((OOC)) Those who are falling aren't saying anything about what their characters are doing, so I'm not sure how to go about helping them... ((/OOC))

With naught better to do, John took advantage of the lessened weight and scooched upwards, pulling his knife free and reaching up to insert it into another crack. His wounds were catching up to him, muscles aching and burns aflame, so he figured now was the best time to get to the top before things got worse. If he hurried he wouldn't get so tired he'd have to drop his pack.

The bridge and those of the party who had fallen suddenly fell out of the mist above him. He did a double-take, craning his neck around as they fell past, wondering if he saw it right. His dagger shifted in its crack and he returned his attention to the more immediate concern.
Shamus
Demon

Clan: Sharen

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:56 am

Duke Nukem wrote:((OOC))
I'm dead.
The golem/Temrash has shattered from the rapid drop in temperature.

So it's just bits of rocks and a frozen husk of a man.

We should get to civilization soon. Maybe a city built out of a giant crystal, or a platform city on the edge of the tower. It's a good place to "save", if you will. LS wanted to try a new character for this game. I do to. My idea was that we were already in a team and we just join the rest. He wanted to be a necromancer, IIRC. I wanted to try a guy in steampunk power armor. An alchemist/ Adept Mechanika who spent the last 20 years of his life building a dark ages Iron Man suit.

Or my AVP game, DPG's Halo (If you're not sick of Halo by now), POB, etc.
((/OOC))

((Dude, Halo is EPIC.))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:42 am

((Guy in the middle = Eltharrion? Epic lol, either way!))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:55 am

Duke Nukem wrote:((Or, we could just abandon the need for a pre-existing universe and just do "Generic fantasy adventure", making it up as we go along.

I had concepts I wanted to test out. For some reason, the ladies I write are always more interesting *ooo* ))

((I find that usually ends up failing epically))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby blackshade10 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:23 am

((Zombie Apocalypse.

You know you want too. ))
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Laughing Slaughter » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:30 am

((OOC Back I am, sorry for being gone so long, guys, my internet connection was severed for several days. Anyway, saving sounds nice, as well as characterchange, would really love to try out a necromancer. Will I control both him and Burk then? Or will Burk become an NPC? Also, Ramirez is dead now? And everyone else is climbing? OOC close))
Laughing Slaughter
Nether Spawn

Postby Eltharrion » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:18 pm

((...I'm off for two days. TWO DAYS. And you manage to start talking about other game plans.
Yes, this game is random, I know.
So, just checking: Now, people, give out a quick reference what has come to you characters. Let's try to re-grasp this whole game, and step few steps forward, shall we?))
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Eltharrion » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 pm

((Heh, yeah. Sorry if I sound annoyed or really stick-in-my-a**. Had a rough two weeks now, with two LARPs that need a lot of attention in a row [yes, I do LARPing. Sue me].
...Should I take that people are planning to step up with a new game? 'Cause well, that's okay with me, as I think I'm not the best GM right now. Too many projects and other excuses like that.
That, and well... Most of the party seems to be dead. At least they died epicly.))
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kithrune » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:38 pm

((they died fighting a dragon. you can't ask for a more fitting nerd death :) The zombie thing sounds aw some, or maybe something in a war senarior. something along the lines of a special forces unit sent deep into enemy territory to ride about and kill a powerful npc/wreck all they shit. aside from the confusion over placement this was a win imo))
Kithrune
Tainted

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby DeadPigeonGolem » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:25 am

Kithrune wrote:((... or maybe something in a war senarior. something along the lines of a special forces unit sent deep into enemy territory to ride about and kill a powerful npc/wreck all they shit. aside from the confusion over placement this was a win imo))

((How bout killing a Brute War Chieftain? You wanna do that? Because Broken Shield could totally do that. We'd need two plots though, one plot for Defense of the Colony and the other for Kill the Monkey.))
DeadPigeonGolem
Vel'akar

Postby Shamus » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:00 am

((OOC)) Just letting ya'll know I'm here. I'm not sure what the heck I want to do, so I was and am kind of coasting, waiting to see if anyone makes a decision. ;) ((/OOC))
Shamus
Demon

Clan: Sharen

Previous

Return to Game Tavern