Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

Varash D'Veldrin: Final days of the Great War ((OPEN))

Re: Varash D'Veldrin: Final days of the Great War ((OPEN))

Postby Alric » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:33 am

I don't really think a third reboot is necessary...anyone sure we can't just keep going from where we left off?
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:35 am

You guys may go ahead and do with your clans as you wish, sorry this roleplay didn't work out as well as we had hoped, and my apologies to you Maria, your help before was much appreciated and I'm sorry for overworking ya, wasn't my intent.

So yeah, this current scenario is now officially closed due to lack of activity, missing people, and lack of free time. If anything, this was a good learning experience (if and when I ever start another roleplay, it'll be MUCH simpler so there won't be so much to keep track of)

P.S. sorry Alric, it just seems pretty clear we're missing alot of people and those who remain have mixed feelings about trying to proceed with what we initially started (whether it be due to lack of players or lack of time, etc).
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Maria » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Alright, though I have left drowtales nearly for good I am willing to come back to see this work. Any of those interested in continuing with their clans send a PM my way. Though this time around things will be taken out of Varash and a much longer time skip will likely be used. Anyone else interested should PM me as well.
Maria
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Previous

Return to Game Tavern