Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

King of the Hill

King of the Hill

Postby alurianknight » Thu May 06, 2010 1:17 am

The Rules are simple you use whatever your little mind can think of to take the hill from the current controller. This can include undead legions, rhino stampedes, and giant purple platapuses. you just have to kill them. then fortify it however you like and finish by saying "my hill" or some variant there of. If someones attempt to take the hill contradicts general sense like say an undead legion trying to take out soemone who fortified it priests then you can reclaim it if you post so as long as no one else has taken it. I assume I don't need to tell you this but for those of you I do need to tell this to you can go and retake the hill any number of times you want but please refrain from repeating a method you've already used.

please note that if anyone gets to rediculous with the frotifciations or tries to hold onto the hill for to long then I will GM slay them.

I walk up onto hill pull out a lawn chair and a sniper rifle and start cappin people who play WOW

My hill
alurianknight
Nether Seed

Re: King of the Hill

Postby Malyuta Skuratov » Thu May 06, 2010 3:14 am

I sneak up behind the hill and mutter to myself, "Heh heh heh, little does he know I've never played World of Warcraft in my life!"

I then pull out SHAWIRMA! A tasty delicacy from the Mediterranean and chuck it over the hill.

The smell... the assorted pieces of lamb and beef... the rice... no one can resist. As soon as alurianknight sees the shawirma, his mind is elsewhere, and he scrambles out of his lawn chair to take a bite out of it, but little did he know that it is actually...

... POISONED.

He dies within the hour, and I stroll up to the hill, and dig a burrow into it to make a foxhole and pull out my poison dart gun. No one's gonna lay a finger on my hill... inger.
Malyuta Skuratov
Summoner

Postby kylefiredemon » Thu May 06, 2010 3:56 am

Then, a ICBM lands right in his foxhole and toasts the the hill in a radioactive bath, with Malyuta Skuratov being nothing more then a burnt skeleton with a poison dart gun. Kylefiredemon enters in with a radioactive lead suit and a flamethrower.

My muther-f**king hill.
kylefiredemon
Vel'akar

Postby Glithrien » Thu May 06, 2010 7:10 am

Hearing the noise underneath my underground nuclear bunker I climb the ladder, with fn fal in hand, open the hatch at the top, placed kylefiredemon in my sights and shot him. That done I leave the hatch open casually climb back down and stroll down a long corridor. Grabbing two sentry guns, they have motion and thermal sensors, I set them up facing down the corridor and go back to my cooking of the bacon.

Not really my hill but my house is underneath it and I will fight to the death if disturbed further.
Glithrien
Tainted

Postby alurianknight » Thu May 06, 2010 11:52 am

I use an earthquake generator to collapse your home and kill you I set up once again with lawn chair and sniper rifle and start cappin fools who play mmo's. 5 points for people who just like the group experience 10 points for people who think they're fun and 50 points for people who think they have grat gamepley.
alurianknight
Nether Seed

Postby kylefiredemon » Thu May 06, 2010 4:34 pm

alurianknight wrote:I use an earthquake generator to collapse your home and kill you I set up once again with lawn chair and sniper rifle and start cappin fools who play mmo's. 5 points for people who just like the group experience 10 points for people who think they're fun and 50 points for people who think they have grat gamepley.

The dead ringer effect has worked as the fake corpse faded and a butterknife in Alurianknight's back. Kylefiredemon is now cloaked and now hiding on the top. Kicking away the stupid foldup chair.

My hill.
kylefiredemon
Vel'akar

Postby blackshade10 » Thu May 06, 2010 4:42 pm

I drop napalm on the hill and torch any standing on it. I then roll up in my Metal Gear REX.

My hill.
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby kylefiredemon » Thu May 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Hiding in the ditch is what saved Kylefiredemon from the fiery death as he slipped a spy sapper out of his coat pocket and slipped it on the metal gear. The thing shut down with the thing blowing up fiveteen seconds later, while Kylefiredemon heard "Metal gear down!" This time he placed a whole mine field on the little hill.

My hill.
kylefiredemon
Vel'akar

Postby alurianknight » Thu May 06, 2010 5:25 pm

I ride forth with an army of giant purple platapuses many brave platapuses die in your mine field but they stillfind and eat you. you have chance survive make your time ha ha ha ha ...

all your hill belong to us
alurianknight
Nether Seed

Postby kylefiredemon » Thu May 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Kylefiredemon cuts his way out of the purple platapus and then shoots alurianknight with a M249.

my hill now >:3
kylefiredemon
Vel'akar

Postby blackshade10 » Thu May 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Blackshade10 laughs at the lack of defenses and snipes kylefiredemon. He runs up and immediately sets up a castle with machines guns.

My hill.
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Jayngfet » Thu May 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Then Gandalf the gray, and Gandalf the white,
And Monty Python and the Holy Grail's black knight,
And Benito Mussolini, and the Blue Meanie,
And Cowboy Curtis, and Jambie the genie,
Robocop, The Terminator, Captain Kirk, and Darth Vader,
Lo-pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger,
Bill S. Preston, and Theodore Logan,
Spock, The Rock, Doc Oct, and Hulk Hogan
All came out of nowhere lightning fast
And they Kicked Blackshade in his Drowtales Ass

My hill
Jayngfet
Vel'akar

Postby blackshade10 » Thu May 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Then Mr. Rogers came by in a bloodstained sweater and took out Jayngefet.

Then Blackshade10 takes a helicopter and blows him away.

My hill.
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Jayngfet » Thu May 06, 2010 7:58 pm

Jayngfet's backup clone appears inside an X-Wing and fires on the blades of the Helicopter.

My Hill.
Jayngfet
Vel'akar

Postby alurianknight » Thu May 06, 2010 8:42 pm

I lead an army of brave imperial guards men and fill your a** with laser holes

I claim this hill in the name of the emperor
alurianknight
Nether Seed

Next

Return to Game Tavern