Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

King of the Hill

Re: King of the Hill

Postby Phoenix0995 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Don't think you can get away with it that easily.

The fires of Mount Doom descend from on high, melt the Chaos Titan, and burn Ardent Abbadon. Seeing that the hill appears to be unoccupied, I take it.

My flamin' hill.
Phoenix0995
Summoner

Clan: Sarghress

Postby The Watcher » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:16 pm

I nuke the hill from orbit.

Now there is no hill. Only a crater filled with irradiated nuclear glass.

Then I take my fancy starship and travel across the galaxy, planting my world-conquering, foe-nuking flag via orbital drop onto the hill of another planet while I chill in orbit with my battlecruiser.

MY hill. (FROM SPAAAAAACE!)
The Watcher
Summoner

Postby alurianknight » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:59 am

alright then if that's how you wanna play it.

you receive a signal and a strange man with a bionic eye appears on your main screen and says

"How are you gentlemen. all your base are belong to us. you have no chance make your time."

epicness of this statement destroys both you and your cruiser

all your hill are belong to us
alurianknight
Nether Seed

Postby Sir Malifact » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:18 pm

A small, innocent white rabbit hops towards the hill, nibbling gently on a tiny carrot. As it nears you, it looks up, it's fuzzy little form quaking, as though in fear. Then a maniacal red gleam enters it's eyes. What follows is a display of carnage so ferocious, so gut-wrenching, that the exact details have been omitted to preserve your fragile sanity.

The rabbit settles down atop the steaming pile of offal which is all that remains of the hills previous inhabitants, nibbling at the fleshy stump of the prior "Kings" arm.

The Rabbit owns 'dis bitch now.
Sir Malifact
Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Phoenix0995 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:54 pm

"One... two... five!"

"Three, sir."

"Three!"

A moment later, the rabbit is blown to pieces by the Holy Hand Grenade, and King Arthur and his most loyal knights walk up to claim the hill. They don't quite make it, as machine gun fire erupts from somewhere behind them and kills them all. That's what you get for not wearing bulletproof armor. I walk out from behind them and claim the hill.

My hill. The killer rabbit can go... well... get itself buried, I guess. I don't know what to do with it.
Phoenix0995
Summoner

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Tiyev » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:44 am

So the gingerbread man comes up to the hill, and tries to take the hill by force. But, seeing as he is only a cookie, he is easily snatched up by the current king of the kill, who then says, "I'm going to eat you."
"Oh yeah?" says the gingerbread man, "Well I hope you choke on me, biyotch!"
And then the king of the hill scarfed down on the gingerbread man's delicious flesh. And choked.
So that's how I came to be king of the hill. Ofcourse, I don't want to just sit around and wait for somebody else to come around and off me, and the whole business of governance over a mere hill is a boring job, so I installed a puppet regime to rule over the hill in my name. Meet the acting 'King of the Hill': Han Solo . . . -'s carboard likeness, with rocks tied to the base to keep the wind from blowing him over...
Tiyev
Tainted

Location: The not too distant future, somewhere in time and space.

Previous

Return to Game Tavern