Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

WhetStone Chronicles.

Re: WhetStone Chronicles.

Postby Wirewolf » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:49 am

Silent gave a toothy grin, his face still inchs away from the Ghoul. "Hear that, Corpse Creeper? Better play nice or else."
Wirewolf
Tainted

Postby uplink » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:52 am

"Or else what? He gets to stay in one of the plushy rooms? Now calm down Fluffles, and you better be house-broken or I swear you will be forced to clean up after yourself."
uplink
Nether Seed

Postby Wirewolf » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:54 am

He gave the gnome a confused look. "Whats being house broken mean?"
Wirewolf
Tainted

Postby uplink » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:58 am

The gnome sighed and rolled his eyes, "Just... Clean up after yourself, okay?"
uplink
Nether Seed

Postby Wirewolf » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:00 am

Silent gave a nod. "I'll make sure to lick the blood and gore from my dinner off of the floor of the wagon."
Wirewolf
Tainted

Postby uplink » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:01 am

"You make sure to do just that."
uplink
Nether Seed

Postby Wirewolf » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:13 am

Silent gave a coon smile. "Do we hunt for our food? Or is it provided?"
Wirewolf
Tainted

Postby DestyNova1 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:15 am

uplink wrote:"Put your coin away if you're going to work your way. You get one chance. You cause trouble, you're out. If you want you can pay the rest of the way in coin. Now then, just so you know, I've taken a shine to Fluffles over there. You two get into a scuffle, I'm blaming you. Ms. Isabella, get yourself situated in one of the estate rooms. I think you shall prove to be rather useful."

Nods. 'My thanks. " Isabella looks warily at the werewold and deathknight and hurridly moves off to find her room, glad to be out of the possible fight.
DestyNova1
Nether Seed

Postby uplink » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:17 am

"Food is provided for the guards, you may hunt if you wish but it's on your head if you're tired when it's your turn to work or if you aren't there when we leave."
uplink
Nether Seed

Postby Wirewolf » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:19 am

Silent nods. "Hunting is not tiring. It gets the blood flowing. Makes one alert. Sharpens the mind. The extra food is a plus."
Wirewolf
Tainted

Postby Sir Malifact » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:20 am

Ibram stiffled a chuckle, and nodded at the Gnome "Heh.. allright. Oh, and wulf boy?" He turned to look over at the wulfen "Do be sure to let me know if you have any left-overs... I need 'parts' for my experiments, and it appears that the bandits have to be delivered whole..."
Sir Malifact
Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby uplink » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:24 am

"Fair enough. Honestly, do what you want Wuffles. Just don't hurt anyone in the caravan and do your job. Also, My Parents Didn't Love Me Enough, I just want the scalp."
uplink
Nether Seed

Postby Wirewolf » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:26 am

Silent shrugged and turned to the Ghoul. "If you want something you can hunt it yourself."
Wirewolf
Tainted

Postby Dracomatic2000 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:33 am

"That depends. Do you have your own method of transportation? Any trade goods? Or do you merely come along for adventure? We do offer a deal for the adventurous folk. Things aren't always safe here on the surface, one can pay their way through guard duty."

"I have a horse tethered back that way," she jerked a thumb over her shoulder, "but I'll take guard duty."

Ibram chuckled amiably, patting the massive wolf-beast on the back as he sidled over towards the Gnome

As Ibram drew near, Dern moved to keep the creature at a distance, making it plain that she did not care for the company of undead.

(Silent) then grabbed Dern by the shoulder gently and drew her to wear the gnome could see her. "And this one is a Banded Female Warrior." He said while lifting up the arm with the leather thong, laden with totems,trophies and festishes. " She is strong willed and Honorable and if anything like the females of the Awakened fierce while on the Hunt."

Dern tensed in surprise, a bit distracted by Ibram's presence when the werewolf took her by the shoulder. "..I do alright," she asserted.

"Who do we report to, and where? I'm going to need a moment to go fetch Applebane." Again, she motioned in the direction of her horse.
Last edited by Dracomatic2000 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dracomatic2000
Nether Spawn

Postby Sir Malifact » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:36 am

Ibram shrugged, before turning away from the happy little group "I'll embark... See you on the ship, Wulfen" He called out over his shoulder, before making his way towards the mighty Landship. He did not head towards the gangplank, instead making his way towards the deep shadows cast by the ships mighty bulk. He stepped into them, allowing the darkness to envelop him as he dissapeared from sight. A few moments later, he reappeared inexplicably on the deck of the ship "Now then... let's find a rat-hole to wait out the sojurn" He murmured.
Sir Malifact
Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern