Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

Friendly Dueling Lounge

Re: Friendly Dueling Lounge

Postby Vasael » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:18 am

"If you must know," he began, sliding his arms off the sides of the pool and slipping down into it, up to the chin, "I prefer those that freely sift between the two, at a moment's notice. Keeps things interesting. Which do you prefer, little Kyorl?"
Vasael
Summoner

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Maria » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:26 am

Maria smirked as her mind formed a mental picture.
Vasaels question startled her and caught her completely off guard.
She pondered for a moment thinking about how she would answer.
"Like you said, keeping things interesting would be to my liking. Although I wouldn't mind any as long as it is full of passion."
Content with her answer she looked to Vasael.
Maria
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Vasael » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:37 am

"And does the Warden get many suitors--or many familial assigned relations? Despite what you say, given your modesty on the matter..." He let the sentence purposefully trail off, teasing the poor girl. Her humility was a great source of amusement on his part, and he couldn't imagine seeing the strict little Warden bedding many. In fact, he couldn't see most of the uptight Kyorls engaging in such things...though they continued to reproduce, which was proof enough to disprove him.
Vasael
Summoner

Postby Maria » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:45 am

Maria couldn't help but feel embarrassed and she knew it probably showed.
She was quiet for what seemed like eternity to her.
"We, the Drowussu, have a much slower birth rate than your kind. And many do not approve of having intercourse just for the sake of pleasure. Besides all children born into my Order are given birth to with the caesarean section...and as you can see I have no scarring on my stomach. But to answer your question simply, you're right I haven't indulged in such a thing in a while."
Maria
Vel'akar

Postby Vasael » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:56 am

Oh, now there was a surprise. He sifted up, pulling his shoulders up out of the water and wading over to another side of the bath, admiring the warmth of the water as he padded through it. His companion's embarassment did not go unnoticed, but it didn't particularly bother him. Knowing Drowussu, she'd probably bounce right back with biting remarks soon enough.

"Poor thing...those sound like mildly dreadful circumstances, if I do say so. Only for children's sake? Only by C-section?" He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "It is the solemn duty of all those within my clan to do their utmost to revive our numbers and our strength, but even we can appreciate pleasure. If that is the way of things, then I must say, in some sense I pity you, Kyorl." After a moment, he tacked on a teasing little: "You're missing out on a lot."
Vasael
Summoner

Postby Maria » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:07 am

She watched him move over to another side of the bath, a bit closer than before. In response she moved too, farther away from him, making sure to stay on the opposite side of the bath from him.
"The scars from the C-section are held in high regard among my Order..." She placed one of her hands on her stomach, imagining what it would be like to have a scar there. "But I wouldn't want to give birth to my child in such a way, not because of the scaring it would result in later but because it feels unnatural to me."
She watched Vasael for a moment, making sure he wouldn't make any sudden movements again.
"As for pleasure...in my eyes that act is one of trust and a sign of devotion of one being to another. But anything in excess is frowned upon by the Kyorl community, and everyones always so devoted to their duties that they forget to care for their own needs"
Maria
Vel'akar

Postby Vasael » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:12 am

"And that brings us back to precisely the reason the Sullissin'rune have so much fun with you sorts. They help you unwind, relax, let go of all those inhibitions you have so tightly wrapped up around yourself." He scoffed. "it's that rigid approach to life that makes you such targets, in all manners of the term. Oh, and by the way," Leaning forward slightly, he seemed to take on the slightest look of a predator examining potential prey. "Am I unnerving you, milady? You'd think the water would help you unwind."
Vasael
Summoner

Postby Maria » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:20 am

She thought about it for a moment, he was right the Sullisin'rune did enjoy it a bit too much when they had drowussu company. Though she couldn't see herself as a target till Vasael unexpectedly leaned in, the sudden action made her jump involuntarily.
Maria
Vel'akar

Postby Vasael » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:25 am

"We are jumpy tonight, aren't we? Really now...is the little Beldrobbaen so frightening?" He laughed, moving forward a step just for emphasis and staring at her blankly. "You seem to be introverting and withdrawing as the night drags on, you know. Uncomfortable subjects?"
Vasael
Summoner

Postby Ganurath » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:27 am

It's at this point Ganu arrives with a perked brow. "Hello..."
Ganurath
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Maria » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:30 am

She watched him intensely, she didn't notice her body was pushing itself against the hot tub walls.
"What can I say...spiders make me rather uneasy..."
She eyed him nervously.
She jerked her head to the door and saw Ganu standing there, she wasn't sure how he would interpret such a scene.
Maria
Vel'akar

Postby Vasael » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:32 am

Vasael glances up at the interruption, noting Ganurath's arrival with a blank stare and a soft nod. "So at last the Vloz joins us. Welcome." Settling back against the wall of the tub again, his eyes moved to an angle so as to keep them both within his sights. "Spiders shouldn't so unnerve any of the people of the dark..."
Vasael
Summoner

Postby Maria » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:35 am

She glanced back at Vasael,
"I'd prefer not to get entangled in any webs..."
She rose up a bit to get into a more comfortable position, her hair lay on her chest as if to protect from any unwanted stares.
Maria
Vel'akar

Postby Vasael » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:40 am

He smirked at the woman as she attempted to cover herself, noting how her posture began to lend itself a more defensive tone. "Pity. Part of the thrill's in the danger and the unknown. I figured you'd know that by now."
Vasael
Summoner

Postby Ganurath » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:43 am

"I've never known drowussu to be thrillseekers, Vas." Discarding his garments down to his pants, Ganu smirks and flaunts his figure to both of those in the bath with a laugh before settling in opposite Vas from Maria.
Ganurath
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern