Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

DT:Gladiator - Arena Request Thread [Special]

Postby Thalar » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:54 pm

Zohraisha is a little pouty from having been made to wait, but lightens up as they return, and at hearing that a trainer has taken special interest in her gladiator she immediately accepts the offer she's been made.
It's a gamble, since it carries a higher cost, but the idea excites her even more for the fact.
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Madea » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:14 am

Total upkeep: 420L/week for Zoraisha, then. :3

(LOL, gee, what a winner for my 1500th post. XD)
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Location: In EVA above Green Ball, surrounded by Space Kitties!
Clan: Sharen

Postby Kail'odian » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:10 am

After getting the items for her new fighter, Jhael'na brought Kythera to be registered at the arena, and to get a trainer for her to help develop the speed style which her papers said that Kythera had.
Last edited by Kail'odian on Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Postby Madea » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:27 am

JHAEL'NA
Kythera's upkeep is 70L/week, the locker rental upkeep is 50L/week and speed training is 30L/week for the next three weeks.

TOTAL UPKEEP INCREASE: 150L/week
TOTAL UPKEEP: 350L/week

Kythera and the gear are taken away and put in their assigned areas, and she is given her clothing.
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Postby Madea » Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:40 am

ILLEN'SANA
I'm just going to pre-empt you here so you don't have to wait for a reply and can just go register for the fight night (although you'll only be able to register one fighter). Just so you know, Alehn and Jili won't protest being separated for a single match (even if they're both fighting), so long as they aren't barred from being together.

While both of them have an up of 70L, the Arena is willing to let them occupy a larger cell (normally reserved for more renowned fighters) together for a reduced price on lodging. So their combined upkeep will be 120L.

Both receive their starting training outfits, and their gear is placed in a locker, which costs 50L/week.

Training for Jili will be 30L/week for three weeks, but they'll actually have to train Alehn one-on-one, so his training will be 55L/week for two weeks to raise their styles respectively.

While you can change their training if you want, that can be done at any time and they are, for all intents and purposes, registered (so you can send one of them to the ring for fight night). =)

TOTAL UPKEEP INCREASE: 255L
TOTAL UPKEEP: 455L/week
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Postby Meckruco » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:30 am

Meckruco brings Isha to the Arena. He also would like to set himself up as her trainer. Turning the gear she is going to use and to set up a nice meal once a week.
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Madea » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:12 pm

MECKRUCO
You register Isha and she is given her clothing and taken to her cell. Her base upkeep is 75L.

Because your breastplate and longsword no longer count towards gear, you have only five pieces, and so, do not need to rent a locker; you can maintain them yourself.

5L/week extra for the weekly nice meal, and you're given a Trainer pass as well as an Owner pass.

TOTAL UPKEEP INCREASE - 80L/week
TOTAL UPKEEP - 230L/week
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Postby Madea » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:05 pm

Time to pay upkeep!

Moving down the list from first registered:

YU'SHARAZI
A servant of Yu'sharazi's family brings Yu-nai his weekly allowance and Aponai will not be allowed to leave until the upkeep is paid.
UPKEEP: 374L
ALLOWANCE: 275L
TOTAL EXPENDITURE: 99L
TOTAL FUNDS: 1111L

NEAL'LA
The Arena collects your upkeep before letting you in to train Soraya the next time.
UPKEEP: 270L
TOTAL EXPENDITURE: 270L
TOTAL FUNDS: 1028L

TELANNA'SANA
Ki'ciel's training for the week is completed, so let the Arena staff what she's to be trained in next. Upkeep must be paid before she's allowed to leave.
UPKEEP: 325L
WEEK'S INCOME: 260L
TOTAL EXPENDITURE: 65L
TOTAL FUNDS: 1264L

ZOHRAISHA
Rohmu, Zohraisha's brother, scarred for life the next morning, leaves her allowance on the breakfast table and goes to handle the trading affairs for the day. The Arena staff requires upkeep to be paid when she takes Olkethet back.
UPKEEP: 420L
ALLOWANCE: 275L
TOTAL EXPENDITURE: 145L
TOTAL FUNDS: 1056L

SAYREHLYN
When Sayre goes to check on her business, she finds that everything is as she left it and no crises have occurred. Her gnomish accountants turn over the week's profits.
UPKEEP: 360L
INCOME: 300L
TOTAL EXPENDITURE: 60L
TOTAL FUNDS: 1097L

ILLEN'SANA
The "Tempting Faith" provides the weeks profits from the bedslaves, although your assistant advises a couple of the boys be replaced as they aren't earning quite enough to cover their costs. Not through any fault of their own; they try, but nobody seems interested in them.

You pay the 50L for the locker, but they inform you that next week it will be 100L for the next larger size, as you have 11 pieces of gear.
UPKEEP: 455L
TOTAL EXPENDITURE: 155L
TOTAL FUNDS: 1009L

JHAEL'NA
Jhael'na is informed when she goes to check on her business that turnover has been good and that the market for 'blank slate' slaves, sold broken to be built up by the buyer's whim, is going fine.

The Arena says that next week's training upkeep will begin at 65L and should take an additional three weeks.
UPKEEP: 350L
TOTAL EXPENDITURE: 50L
TOTAL FUNDS: 1143L

MECKRUCO
Going to cut you slack because you didn't get the slave registered until a bit too late, so I'll just make you pay base upkeep.
UPKEEP: 150L
TOTAL EXPENDITURE: 150L
TOTAL FUNDS: 120L

KWAN
You don't have a slave registered, so you just pay base upkeep
UPKEEP: 200L
INCOME: 276L
TOTAL EARNINGS: 76L
CURRENT FUNDS: 1326L
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Postby Madea » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:35 pm

Crap, I booched both Telanna and Kwan; I was 50L short on the base upkeep for both since I used a noble as the template

Corrected stats!

TELANNA'SANA
UPKEEP: 375L
WEEK'S INCOME: 260L
TOTAL EXPENDITURE: 115L
TOTAL FUNDS: 1214L

KWAN
UPKEEP: 250L
INCOME: 276L
TOTAL EARNINGS: 26L
CURRENT FUNDS: 1276L
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Postby Madea » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:23 am

Another correction;

Illen'sana, I incorrectly recorded your winnings from the fight, shorting you out of some long. I did not calculate the additional 35L for finishing the healing.

That has been fixed. You have 1044L.

Now I'm going to go wonder what possessed me to try a game based heavily on maths. ;_;

Cheers!
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Postby Miburo » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:28 pm

((OOC: don't tell me I have to start managing the slaves of Illen'sanas boudoir as well :U ))

With Malirr packed as a mule behind her Illen'sana came to the arena to drop off the new armor pieces she had bought. She took aside on of the attendants to aska couple of questions "I have heard that a higher quality meal for the slaves costs 5 long per meal per slave is that correct? how much would a decent bath for my fighters cost? You know, warm water in the bath, sencted oils. is that possible?" Illen was considering a massage for Alehn and Jili but she didn't want to take the risk that one might get jealous about close physical contact with someone else, humans were monogamous or so she had heard.
Miburo
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Madea » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:29 am

((LOL, no, that would be a headache for both you and me. We'll just assume that everything is nice and peachy at the place. Your income won't change, we'll just assume that everything evens out at the end of the week; I was just throwing that in for flavor. :3))

ILLEN'SANA
They process the armor pieces, again reminding Illen that her next week's cost will be 100L for the locker, as she had to be moved to a larger storage area. At her statement and question, the attendant nods.

"Yes, madame; one high quality meal per week costs 5L per and comes from our guest kitchens as opposed to the Gut's kitchens. Of course the meals we feed standard are not poor, just bland, and are very nutritious." She said, looking over a few notes in her ledger before continuing.

"Bathing is standard and required," she notes with a bit of a grin, "otherwise it would be unbearable for us. We use hot water and soap, and the baths are communal although not unattended; it's a small thing that we've found improves their mood at little cost, especially since it's better than most of them are used to.

"Beyond that, we have private bathing areas that can be given special treatment at your request, although that starts at 30L per bath and goes up based on the difficulty of the requests."

She clears her throat and takes a drink of water from the glass on her desk. "Basically, any amenity you can think of for your gladiator we can provide and, if we can't, we'll get it anyways. But the Arena would like to remind all Owners that it is not responsible for detrimental attitude shifts as a result of pampering done at the Owner's request."

She folds her hands. "Would you like to arrange any special treatment for your fighters?"
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Postby Miburo » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:21 am

Illen'sana counted on her fingers just to make the calculations in her head and then nodded. "Yes, if you could be so kind to arrange a quality meal for both of them on the day before fight night. Do that weekly unless I specify otherwise."
Miburo
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Madea » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:10 pm

ILLEN'SANA
She records the request. "Do keep an eye on them as well," she says with a smile, "occasionally gladiators view such a timed meal as sort of a Last Supper kind of thing and it hurts morale. Not saying it will happen, just to be aware of it." She nods and takes the order down.

UPKEEP INCREASE: 10L
TOTAL UPKEEP: 515L
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Postby Nagimalice » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:15 am

Making her way to the the desk Telanna'sana quickly paid her fees for the week and instructed them to begin training her power skill. While she normally has a refined look about her today she seems slightly disheveled. Once the transaction is complete she quickly leaves, mumbling about shipping orders and late workers.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

PreviousNext

Return to Game Tavern