Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

DT chat forum Theatre!

Re: DT chat forum Theatre!

Postby Thalar » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Sword Goddess wrote:I have not read any Greek tragic literature in quite some time, probably since "Antigone" in highschool. However! Since I have always been, and always will be an avid supported of well written and articulated play writting. *arches a brow* If it could be called an actual play, since it will be entirely textual. Though I guess plays are just text acted out by people. *wrinkles her nose* Alright, I'm in. Assuming you have not completely given up on the concept. *prods with a painstick*

Please stop reviving dead threads. Look at the date for the last post before yours. This is not an active topic.
That is not dead which may eternal lie, and with aeons even death may die.

Tar'shay Nimaraidh Tei'kaliath, on a boat, throwing things on the ground
Elif Nimaraidh Tei'kaliath, Colony Administrator, Tei'kaliath Prime Healer and Phantom Summoner
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Re: DT chat forum Theatre!

Postby Sword Goddess » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:47 am

Haha. Sorry I didn't notice, I can be slightly zealous in my desire for activity. *wrinkles her nose* Though the last one I revived was not so bad! So long as people have something to continously contribue. ~.^
Sword Goddess
Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Previous

Return to Game Tavern