Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Character Sidebar Pictures by Reza

Postby Hetros on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:44 am

Kern wrote:hello
you can post about it. Reza charge 60$ per character. No BG. It all go the artist so people should avoid sending me the money. When/if the archive get changed, the character arts will carry over. Someone wanting a graphic done can email me and i'll forward the request to reza.

Kirio (on Skype) wrote:Reza: about the comission, if he wants it to be detailed, like the stand alone character pic on the side on the archive pages, then it should be $60 per character as always. but I can settle with $30 with less details ( like my usual -in comic- characters, maybe with slightly more details, but not as detailed as the page archive characters).

-Yan "Kern" Gagné
Studio Drowtales inc.
Fax: (866) 294-0606
Drowtales.com

So there you go. The money goes entirely into Reza's pocket, so you're basically buying commissioned art that will go onto the sidebar of the Archives page.
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Character Sidebar Pictures by Reza

Postby Lumini on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:07 am

oooo!
Lumini'chal-- "All life is an experiment."
Adum'ir--- "Cursed is the man who dies, but the evil done by him survives."
Lumini
Summoner

Postby vitus on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Just one bold question - what is the correct procedure to order such master piece ? Anybody mentioned ? *bigsmile*

(I do not think a simple e-mail to reza at drowtales.com would work, wouldn´t it ? *smallsmile* )
vitus
Summoner

Postby James Rye on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Awesome! Maybe you should post it in the community section as well. I dunno how many members are reading this part of PtP forum. :3
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Hetros on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:32 am

vitus wrote:Just one bold question - what is the correct procedure to order such master piece ? Anybody mentioned ? *bigsmile*

(I do not think a simple e-mail to reza at drowtales.com would work, wouldn´t it ? *smallsmile* )

I do believe that is all that is necessary yes. Though I don't think that's her email >>

James Rye wrote:Awesome! Maybe you should post it in the community section as well. I dunno how many members are reading this part of PtP forum. :3

The reason I posted it here was that it is not DIRECTLY related to Path to Power as SUCH. It's an organizational thing, like the census tables for example. Better it be hear and not under a deluge of updated files.
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Hetros wrote:The reason I posted it here was that it is not DIRECTLY related to Path to Power as SUCH. It's an organizational thing, like the census tables for example. Better it be hear and not under a deluge of updated files.

Okay, I was curious about that. Because I know for Relic Hunters the offer was made, but I didn't know it was extended to PtP as well. I figured that feature had only been for the Ranked at the time.
“The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend." -Henry David Thoreau
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:28 pm

that will be my christmas present for me ^^
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner

Return to Path to power