Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Tei'kaliath Projects

Postby Aerisa on Sat May 09, 2009 1:00 am

While it's easy to know what project different groups are CURRENTLY working on, it's a little harder to know about future projects, or user-bought projects. This thread is meant to be a record of all possible or upcoming projects for the Tei'kaliath clan's group and Ther'avar, to encourage discussion between members for the creation of projects that could potentially further our clan's interest and bring it further, and lastly, to help us put an order on our list of priority. There are a few rules however.

Potential projects must:

A- Be serious(No Tik'tikki Dust, sorry!)
B- Be potentially feasible(No death ray for the techs, though a battle golem is acceptable as a very long-term project)
C- Fulfil a current or future, important need of the clan, in one way or another

All projects are welcome, be it from a normal member, a ranked member, a faceless, or a group of people. If you have a project to submit, send me a pm with:

1- A project title
2- The name of the person/group who came up with the ideas(Ex: Madea and Thalar, or the Engineers)
3- Who it concerns, aka who will potentially have the responsability of making it come true(Ex: Harvesters, Blacksmith, Joint effort of the Warriors/Miners, blahblahblah)
4- What kind of project it is(Short term, Long term, Unknown)
5- What need does it fulfill(optional)
6- As much details as you can give about your projects

I will try to keep this thread as up to date as possible, however remember that I'm just a normal member with many other things to do, and a short attention span to boot, so don't be surprised if your project is only put here a day or two after you sent them to me =p

Last but not the least, do remember that while every projects are welcome, it's up to the ranked member to decide which to select, when to do it and how to do it. So if they select a project different from the one you originally designed, or if they make some change to your grand project, go cry to them ;)
Last edited by Aerisa on Sat May 09, 2009 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Tei'kaliath Projects

Postby Aerisa on Sat May 09, 2009 1:01 am

Official Project List

Builders
-Build an office inside the mine (joint with miner)*
-More to come

Blacksmith
(( not in order ))
1] Smelt Ore
2] Make armor
3] Forge weapons ( swords only for now )
4] Forge Helmets
5] Whatever secret projects Madam Mari'ciel has planned out
6] What the other groups want us to help them build

Harvesters
-Figure out how to grow grains underground
-Mushroom Beer Production
-Vertically Stacked Mushroom Hydroponics
-Finding some way to increase the river life's stability and quantity.

Healers
-No current Long-Term project

Miners
1)- Get their dadgum masks!
2)- Improve mine infrastructure
3)- Acquire Golem winch
4)- Build an office inside the mine (joint with builder)*
5)- Deal with the Sarghress area (Scout assistance/builder assistance?)
6)-Mine(nothing else need doing)

Overseers
1- Outfitting all of the Slaves with collars(Joint action with the Crafters(And Blacksmiths?))
2- Get jobs in the city using the Slaves as workforce
3- Divide the Slaves in different specialities: Mining, Harvesting, Roaming(?), and possibly an outsourcing team to continue doing jobs in the city.(Long term, need more slaves)

Scouts
-Coming soon

Crafters
1- Bathing room items(Aka: urinals, some piss pots, wash basins, pitchers, sinks, faucets and tiles)
2- Items for trade(flutes, Uru/Udu, others?)
3- Armors and cloaks for the Scouts (2 and 3 left, respectively)
4- Armors for the Warriors(Joint action with the Blacksmiths, 9 left to go)
5(?)- Outfitting all of the Slaves with collars(Joint with Overseers(And Blacksmiths?))

Engineers
-Coming soon

Warriors
-Coming soon

Embassador
-Meet as many of our neighboor clan as possible
-Attend Orthobbae to gain new skills and knowledge
Last edited by Aerisa on Wed May 27, 2009 1:11 am, edited 15 times in total.
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Aerisa on Sat May 09, 2009 1:21 am

Possible Projects List

Short-term projects

-Gloves for the Blacksmith
By the Crafters
Leather gloves to protect the Blacksmith's hands while they work. Requires Soft Leather to be acquired before it can be done. (On hold due to Phantom Oven Mitts ^^; )

Medium-term projects

-Toxic smoke bombs
By Aerisa, with some assistance by Morika
Joint effort: Crafters with possibly Engineer, Harvesters and Blacksmiths
A bomb that when thrown/activated would mix two chemical (Ammonia and sodium hypochlorite(still need to find how to make it)), creating a potentially toxic (but probably not lethal) gas. More info coming soon.

-Community Public bathhouse.
This is an idea that has bounced around the Engineering, Builders, Harvesters and Crafters threads since the Engineer was first elected by the clan.

-Hotel (mentioned in relation to both the restaurant and the Bath house ideas)

-A road to control how traders move through our cavern (mostly mentioned in the comic discussion thread in relation to the security of Ther'avare). This project might also require the building of bridges over the river.

-An aquaduct to allow expansion of the culture pools.

(Thanks to Kirio for the last 4!)

Long-term projects
-Coming when projects will be submitted to me

Unknown-term projects
-Coming when projects will be submitted to me
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby coldfire142 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:42 pm

umm can we git an update for this thread? or did it move to a diferent one?
Life is like a box of chocolets you never know what your gana git..... no life just sucks!
coldfire142
Nether Seed

Postby Kitab Al'Ibar on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:58 pm

It's more or less scattered. Each Ranked member keeps track of their projects with varying degrees of success. A lot of project get put on hold to deal with the constantly changing requirements of the story.

I hav maintained a list of Scout jobs for quite a while, though that is in dire need of updating.
Kitab Al'Ibar
Vel'akar

Postby Kael on Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:30 am

Aery used to maintain this list, but sadly, she left PtP.
Kael'thas Sekai Tei'kaliath- Forever confused Squad Leader of Squad 2; Ther'avere's official water heater! Ayu'mu's loving mate! *blush*
Kael
Demon

Postby novamouy17 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:13 am

I didn't know where else to put my ideas but i just want to get them out on a yay or nay you know?

I was wondering for in the future there to be a few people designated as permanent cooks
I also thought that we could have an accountant to keep track of the treasury and distribute it properly to the jobs fairly according to need.
Last I thought that someone could be a historian reporting the findings and working with the ambassador, making a log of the happenings in our clan or its history and studying up on the history of other clans and past clans. It could possibly have a strategic advantage diplomatically and military.

just ideas please give me you opinions i want to know.
The sky is not the limit!
novamouy17
Summoner

Postby Kael on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:23 am

I'd like to point out that PtP is a macro game. We can't really nit-pick things if they fall under certain groups already.

1) Cooking is handled by the Supply Master and her harvesters, so there's no need for dedicated cooks. (the only way for this to happen is if one of Kat's harvesters volunteers to be a full-time cook)
2) An'jhali is our Ill'har, and also the clan's administrator. Tasks such as accounting, and recording resources are handled by her. (this is why we have the list at the bottom of the main PtP page)
3) I personally cannot see the need for a historian/scholar (Faern) at this point in time. We are a brand new clan, so we don't have much of a history. As for obtaining knowledge on other clans, that is already handled by the abassadrice and the scouts. Most clan history, outside of general knowledge, tends to be closely guarded.
Kael'thas Sekai Tei'kaliath- Forever confused Squad Leader of Squad 2; Ther'avere's official water heater! Ayu'mu's loving mate! *blush*
Kael
Demon

Postby novamouy17 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:54 am

hey kitab... what is that list of projects you made? may i know? im curious.
The sky is not the limit!
novamouy17
Summoner

Return to Path to power