Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Ther'avare Housing

Postby Merlune on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:42 am

This is done in the same hope as the other topics here; to help us keep track of a resource.
In this case it is the buildings that are in Ther'avare; who is using, where they and maybe a few fun notes on them.

1. Kirio's Veiled Script class (RP)
2. Cold room (no using), roof top culture pool, slave interrogation room
3. Miner's lair
    a. Conference, war room (everyone uses it)
    b.tower is for the scouts & the embassy
5. Tomb; Shrine to our fallen
    a. Main floor tech's shop
    b. Slave quarters
    c. Water supply, pump
7. Crafter
8. Healer
9. Forger's common room
10. Unclaimed building
11. Fountain
    a. An'Jhali's den
    b. Bath room
13. fixed up and ready to go, there are rooms that have been set aside for small meetings
14. Sporadic small buildings
    a. Unclaimed building
    b. Theater
16. Restaurant
17. Unclaimed building
18. Warrior Hall
19. Unclaimed building
20. Unclaimed building
21. totality ruins
22. Blacksmith work place

If there is a building that you want, leaders, please let me know and I'll try to update this as soon as I can. But remember that this is between players, while the GMs do pay attention to the forums, if you want the building to be official in the comic, let them know.

Well, there you go; make your comments and I hope this helps.
Last edited by Merlune on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:52 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Merlune
Summoner

Re: Ther'avare Housing

Postby Kite on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:45 am

this is a pretty good idea actually :)
Kite
Mary Garren

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby blackshade10 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:48 am

<_<
>_>

*steals house*

:P

The Engineer's DO need a place to set up permanent shop. :V
Drowtales RP Review Assistant
Unofficial DTRPG Newbie Helper
--
Elk Cros'sin Val'Sullisin'rune - "Awww, how cute. You think you can take me."
Ash'vari Ist'aven Val'Sullisin'rune - "Zzzzz... Wait what?"
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Thaluka2 on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:01 am

Miners need a building, we don't sleep in that mine. I'll get Maiq to get us the best one~
Ziakas Tei'Kaliath - Scout of Ther'avere
Thaluka2
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby PenDragon on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:03 am

Just so you know, #2 is marked as the "Slave Interrogation Room," and is being used by the Overseers. We'll give it back when a proper slave quarters is built. 8P
If something seems too good to be true, you're supposed to shoot it just in case.
- Fiona Glenanne, "Burn Notice"

FYI: No, I have not made 16 million forum posts; that number is the result of a glitch. Don't ask.
PenDragon
Shard of the Old God

Postby drakanor on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:00 am

couldn't the collection of small building be the living quarters of the clan members?
ImageGroup On Deviantart.
drakanor
Summoner

Postby Miburo on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:24 am

PenDragon wrote:Just so you know, #2 is marked as the "Slave Interrogation Room," and is being used by the Overseers. We'll give it back when a proper slave quarters is built. 8P

I wasn't really planning to give it back :x it's cold and damp and has hooks on the walls and I haven't really prepared another torture/interrogation room in the new slavequarters.
Miburo
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby PenDragon on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:40 am

Miburo wrote:I wasn't really planning to give it back :x it's cold and damp and has hooks on the walls and I haven't really prepared another torture/interrogation room in the new slavequarters.

Oh... ^^;

Well, in that case... #2 is Overseer property; look but don't touch! 8P
If something seems too good to be true, you're supposed to shoot it just in case.

FYI: No, I have not made 16 million forum posts; that number is the result of a glitch. Don't ask.
PenDragon
Shard of the Old God

Postby Cayen on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:53 am

perhaps #1 can be overseer's quarters and #2 is slave quarters/interrogation arena
You can always rage quit....
Cayen
Vel'akar

Postby Miburo on Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:03 am

The slaves aren't actually housed in there since the conditions are abominable. and they kinda made me promise not to use it on them. ^^;
Miburo
Vel'akar

Postby Nagimalice on Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:08 am

Also #9 and the 'roof' of it is where the armory/storehouse/workroom for the Forge is located.
I don't wanna work.. I wanna sit around and bang on the forge all day."
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby PenDragon on Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:09 am

Cayen wrote:perhaps #1 can be overseer's quarters and #2 is slave quarters/interrogation arena

The problem is whether or not #1 has the facilities we need to house the slaves along with running water. Somehow I doubt it since all other houses lack what we need, but it might be useful in its own way. ^^;

For all we know we're already using #1 as the Slave Quarters. It may just be that Kern didn't tell us about it. :U

PenDragon
Shard of the Old God

Postby Merlune on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:38 am

Thank you, first round of changes done.

PenDragon wrote:
Cayen wrote:perhaps #1 can be overseer's quarters and #2 is slave quarters/interrogation arena

The problem is whether or not #1 has the facilities we need to house the slaves along with running water. Somehow I doubt it since all other houses lack what we need, but it might be useful in its own way. ^^;

For all we know we're already using #1 as the Slave Quarters. It may just be that Kern didn't tell us about it. :U

Go ahead and ask which building it is; I think that Kern would be able to tell you. However I think that you are being a little over ambitious when it comes to running water. Most people in the world don't have it, and currently we only have 3 outlets of our water system. I think that your best bet would be to use pots to take the water to the needed areas on a daily bases.
Merlune
Summoner

Postby Miburo on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:44 pm

Merlune wrote:Go ahead and ask which building it is; I think that Kern would be able to tell you. However I think that you are being a little over ambitious when it comes to running water. Most people in the world don't have it, and currently we only have 3 outlets of our water system. I think that your best bet would be to use pots to take the water to the needed areas on a daily bases.

I like to think that we have ALREADY 3 outlets so that means we can add more. I'm pretty sure we use the water pot system right now but as we can see from the slave condition it's just making them sick and unlike clanmembers the slaves realy don't care very much about their own wellbeing (a serious headache on my part I assure you). If we manage to add running water to the slavequarters I hope we can enforce strikter hygene on the slaves and cure or at least stop the spread of the parasites and leprocy.
Miburo
Vel'akar

Postby Lt Anders on Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:22 pm

hm, looking at this map has brought up something. Miners have no where to live ATM. So, I was thinking, the miners can take building #3 as our temporary housing/office until we make one somewhere else, or decide to stay there.
Loyalty is not bought, but earned.-Me
Vae Victus-Woe to the vanquished.
Best. Song. Ever.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q267 ... s/Maiq.png
Tei'Kaliath: M'aiq(My-eek), Mine Manager
Lt Anders
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Next

Return to Path to power