Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Re: Ther'avare Housing

Postby kirio on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:12 pm

The Veiled Script class is only using the building during the lunch rest period. It's free otherwise. Others could use it when the class isn't being held. :)
Mana allows us to feel our connection to the world through the elements. Become one with that which thou wouldst change and the magic becomes effortless.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Writer on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Kir'ima wrote:
Writer wrote:If you check out the builder thread, you can find a schematic for the Big Tower. Lo and behold, I have included space for meeting room/faction office purposes. Now get your grubby mitts offa #10...By which I mean, the current idea is to build the public bath house there.

If all factions can agree to use the tower rooms for that purpose and hold off otherwise 'claiming' other buildings, then I can support that. Alternately, #10 is a large, multi-level building, so it might also be possible to make lower level(s) the bath area, and upper level(s) the faction offices and meeting rooms. This would make it something like a multi-purpose community centre where people meet to both talk and relax, which might be nice as people and factions could mix and mingle in the baths as well as in the offices and meeting rooms.

A definite possibility, Kir'ima. I've been wondering what to do with all that extra space.
Due'gar Tolmen Tei'Kaliath - A busy builder.

A day at work. - "I wish...Um. Nevermind."

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark. Guard them well or one day you may be your own victim. - Navajo proverb.
Writer
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Merlune on Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:59 pm

The map of Thar'avare has been updated so my numbering has as well.

Using letters when there is a room of note in the building. I hope you guys like it. B)
Merlune
Summoner

Previous

Return to Path to power