Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Re: Clan Resources

Postby Lt Anders on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:59 am

Rulishia wrote:Updated.
Ore was listed among the "Unknown Ore" heading in Raw Resources.
Reason: The ore was not identified in the comic and should be examined by the Mine Master.

Hm? unknown ore needs be identified? I thought it was already labeled as Iron.

Rulishia wrote:Maiq... That is you and... Drop that curtain and quit spying on the women in the bath...

*cough* Oh, I didn't know anyone was there, Honest! Me And my miners are dirty and we haven't washed in...forever!(Oh come on, you don't have a problem with mistakes do you? ;) )

Hm! Edit:
You are incorrect in your ore labelling. All ore has been identified!(I could go pull EA's for you if you'd like). During Brorn's time as resident Mine Leader, he identified the ore in the cave, and what was taken out.(also, this turn, 21 Iron ore was taken out, and I assume you lumped it with the previous Unknown Ore)

Second Note. I believe that the Shovel and Pickaxe be labeled together as "Mining Equipment.(Shovel/Spade)" That's a suggestion though (and I use mining equipment instead of Shovel/spade)

Third Note: I feel like confiscating(and keeping) the Geologist hammer on my said person. The only other rank that (may) use it, would be the Harvesters. Is this possible(like do others agree/ is it do able)?

Fourth note: Keep up the good work!
Loyalty is not bought, but earned.-Me
Vae Victus-Woe to the vanquished.
Best. Song. Ever.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q267 ... s/Maiq.png
Tei'Kaliath: M'aiq(My-eek), Mine Manager
Lt Anders
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Rulishia on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:17 am

Lt Anders wrote:Hm! Edit:
You are incorrect in your ore labelling. All ore has been identified!(I could go pull EA's for you if you'd like). During Brorn's time as resident Mine Leader, he identified the ore in the cave, and what was taken out.(also, this turn, 21 Iron ore was taken out, and I assume you lumped it with the previous Unknown Ore)

Second Note. I believe that the Shovel and Pickaxe be labeled together as "Mining Equipment.(Shovel/Spade)" That's a suggestion though (and I use mining equipment instead of Shovel/spade)

Third Note: I feel like confiscating(and keeping) the Geologist hammer on my said person. The only other rank that (may) use it, would be the Harvesters. Is this possible(like do others agree/ is it do able)?

Fourth note: Keep up the good work!

Actually, this mine contains far more than just Iron in it.
Depending on the level of the mine that you are in it seems that you can find everything from metallic ores, gems (of various types), to some unknown ores.

You are right though, I probably should lump the shovel and pick-axe into the Mining Equipment. Still it's a rather unknown quantity. I guess we are assuming that there is enough there for a sizable workforce there.
I believe the geo-hammer was originally used by the builders to gauge the strength of the buildings. After doing some minor research it seemed far better as a tool for mineralogists. Right up your ally I'd say.

Now... *omfg* HEY!! Get away from that curtain... I swear... you males and your incessant voyeurism... I mean it, or you'll have 2 reasons for a nosebleed!
Rulishia (formerly of the House of Mithran)
Squad Cute... wait, no... WYVERN!!! - Dini Nidinas, Nar'kaller, Yasha, Ys'sa (the Originals)
ImageMy little Ceru! ^.^ Image Serene! Image Leon!
Rulishia
Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Lt Anders on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:53 am

Rulishia wrote:Actually, this mine contains far more than just Iron in it.
Depending on the level of the mine that you are in it seems that you can find everything from metallic ores, gems (of various types), to some unknown ores.

*sigh* Your unknown ores must all be Iron. EA 56 is where the ore is "defined." EA 60 tells us their is 2 levels(I use the lower, ore rich area). There is(to my knowledge) only two(maybe three) things in this mine. Rock(dur!), Iron, and Gems. The third we are working on. There is absolutely no unknown ores in the mine. Period. Now the gems will be unknown initially. I know my mine stuff! ^^;

You are right though, I probably should lump the shovel and pick-axe into the Mining Equipment. Still it's a rather unknown quantity. I guess we are assuming that there is enough there for a sizable workforce there.

This isn't required but it'd make it easier to account in resources as a single unit rather than separate entities.

I believe the geo-hammer was originally used by the builders to gauge the strength of the buildings. After doing some minor research it seemed far better as a tool for mineralogists. Right up your ally I'd say.

Good, But I don't(really) think it'll matter much. But I'll put it in my Always used resources(along with ME, MG, and Baskets)

Now... *omfg* HEY!! Get away from that curtain... I swear... you males and your incessant voyeurism... I mean it, or you'll have 2 reasons for a nosebleed!

Just Reserving our spot, that's all! honest!
And....done!
Best. Song. Ever.
Lt Anders
Vel'akar

Postby Rulishia on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:36 am

Hmm... Must have been left over from when I copied the original list from that on the P2P homepage.
The first floor the ore was defined as having small quantities of iron ore in the samples brought up.
The lower floor, yes, in EA61 was identified as having almost pure iron ore.

Who know though, you still have almost the entire upper level to explore. So far only signs of gem mining have been discovered there since they had to stop exploring that area due to the lack of air.

Actually that geo-hammer should be an aid for you since it's primary purpose is in the identification of minerals. (I have the wikipedia article linked to the notes on that entry)
Squad Cute... wait, no... WYVERN!!! - Dini Nidinas, Nar'kaller, Yasha, Ys'sa (the Originals)
Rulishia
Demon

Postby Kir'ima on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:17 am

Lt Anders wrote:
Rulishia wrote:Now... *omfg* HEY!! Get away from that curtain... I swear... you males and your incessant voyeurism... I mean it, or you'll have 2 reasons for a nosebleed!

Just Reserving our spot, that's all! honest!

I believe that is the nurse Ardune peeking into the bath area, probably awaiting her turn. *heehee*

And I think the "unknown ore" refers to the crystals that Katralya harvested from the roof oh so long ago.
If you go back and check that EA page (I forget exactly which one), the crystals are called "1 unit unknown ore".
waiting patiently for my next chance at Sayatt
everyone stay clear of my blast radius
Kir'ima
the scout

Postby Rulishia on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:32 am

Actually that became identified, after the examination, as the crystalline ore. The one that is listed as good for crafting golems, I believe it was brought back from Quel's foray to the "ceiling" of the cavern.

Unless Nurse Ardune is rather small breasted... I still believe that is Maiq. Or maybe Ardune is now stealing Maiq's wardrobe.
Rulishia
Demon

Postby Thalar on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:36 pm

Rulishia wrote:Unless Nurse Ardune is rather small breasted... I still believe that is Maiq. Or maybe Ardune is now stealing Maiq's wardrobe.

Small? Check the shading again please :p It is definitely Ardune, even Kern said so. If you still don't think it's her, go look at the previous EA pages. (for example, this one http://www.drowtales.com/~pathtopower/a ... date&id=65 or this one, http://www.drowtales.com/~pathtopower/a ... date&id=58)
That is not dead which may eternal lie, and with aeons even death may die.

Tar'shay Nimaraidh Tei'kaliath, on a boat, throwing things on the ground
Elif Nimaraidh Tei'kaliath, Colony Administrator, Tei'kaliath Prime Healer and Phantom Summoner
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Rulishia on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Well you do have to admit that she and Maiq do happen to look somewhat alike. Almost twins in their appearance and dress.
Eh, I thought that maybe Reza just might have drawn his pecks just a little too big there... Oh, well...
Rulishia
Demon

Postby Thalar on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:49 pm

I'll agree to somewhat. ^^ But she's one of my nurses, so of course I am a bit more familiar with her looks :)
That is not dead which may eternal lie, and with aeons even death may die.

Tar'shay Nimaraidh Tei'kaliath, on a boat, throwing things on the ground
Elif Nimaraidh Tei'kaliath, Colony Administrator, Tei'kaliath Prime Healer and Phantom Summoner
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby tanarill on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:04 am

I thought that was my Ardune [blinky]
tanarill
Summoner

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Lt Anders on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:15 am

On second glance, you can telll the Slight differences. (I mean, we wear the same colored clothes, have the same shirt design and have a similar hair color, and from the front a similar hair style)
Best. Song. Ever.
Lt Anders
Vel'akar

Postby Rulishia on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Alright!!
Finally updated after my last underway. The following lists have been updated:

ARMORY
FOODSTUFFS
RAW MATERIALS - "Gemstones" and "Sculpted Gemstone" have been moved here from VALUABLES. Reason: gemstones are used as Mana batteries.
SUPPLIES

Also included was an update to the Warrior Squad Organization Chart:
* Included: Current Armament of the Squads, and who wields them. (Squad 3 is the first Squad to have a weapon option: Sword or Bows)
Rulishia
Demon

Postby Lt Anders on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:50 am

BTW, those helmets were supposed to be for the miners(more so than warriors, at least that's what the action was...)

Unless I am convinced wrong?
(note: Yes the Warriors can use em!)

Also note:
Are we really out of Iron Ore? I don't think we are, but a double check would be lovely.
(I missed the list!) :V
Best. Song. Ever.
Lt Anders
Vel'akar

Postby Rulishia on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:53 am

The helmets were for the miners?

Hmm... Sorry the design for them appears to be the same design as Warrior Armor. So if they are Miner helms, I'll adjust things accordingly.

About the Iron Ore: We actually used about 10-15 pieces of "phantom ore." Trust me I was looking over a list of the last month's adjustments.
Anyhow, most of the raw iron ore was already smelted into usable Steel Bars and you have been harvesting stone instead of ore lately.
On the other hand, I do not subtract amounts if there is no crafting cost shown (ie - "16 iron ore smelted into 5 iron (steel) bars")

It seems that a standard is starting to appear here. Just to avoid possible confusion I'll put up the trends I've witnessed so far:
TK Sword production: refined to: (1)Steel Bar = (2)TK_Swords - EA41 - Mid-day
Iron Smelting Process: refined to: (2)Iron Ore = (1)Steel Bar - EA43 (38 ore smelted into 20 steel bars)
Stone storage: (1)unit = (1)Lizard/Koa'naka or Mining Golem - Cart payload - EA39
Scout Armor Production: 15 Chitin Plates + cloth
Arrows: (1)Steel Bar = (10)Arrows (again, why are we tracking ammo?)
Tei'kaliath Warrior Armor: 2 Steel Bars

Will update as I see things transpire.
Last edited by Rulishia on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rulishia
Demon

Postby Thaluka2 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:03 am

They were supposed to be for us, but they do look like warrior helms (bit open-faced to be honest but they're serviceable and it's a macro game so they could be full steel sallets and have the same "stats" as it were). Maybe it would make more sense for warriors to have helmets first though.
Ziakas Tei'Kaliath - Scout of Ther'avere
Thaluka2
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Path to power