Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Re: Path to Power: New Subscriber Introduction Thread!

Postby dukeant on Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:22 pm

Ah thanks, im sure its just to avoid spam or people from posting in the wrong places.
Thanks again for the explanation. :3
dukeant
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Hfar on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:38 am

Hetros wrote:Sounds like you should apply at the med tent dude, Psychology falls under medicine after all (I don't think Clan shrink will be a rank, though it could be :) )

Hmmmm, it's a bit of stretch from physician to psychologist, but this idea does have merit *ooo* . Any idea if there's a position open in healer's tent? Course, this is probably a moot point anyway, since the clan is preparing for either war or serious negotiation. Thus, I doubt Elif would have time to train me, even if she was accepting new hands!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Thalar on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:28 pm

Right now I don't think I can recruit anyone, but I'll see what I can find out. If battle breaks out an extra pair of hands might come in handy. ^^

Do you have a character image up in your Path to Power character description?

To answer your earlier question, you can take any assistant job, and swap to any other assistant job, as long as the appropriate ranked people are notified. Of course, every time you change assistant job your new boss will have to train you, and I don't know if you retain previous training.

Going from an assistant job to a ranked position works just fine as well. You just sign up for the ranked position and, provided you got the rank, notify your previous boss that you're no longer their assistant.

It's going from one ranked position to another which is iffy, because you might end up paying for a month of your original rank and then for your new rank, basically doubling your expenses that month.
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby DarkLilly on Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:30 am

Ellos, this one is named Rei, she's living in America but family is from Kyoto Prefect. She's 22, has AB+ blood, lives with her girlfriend Lindsay-dono and loves to role play. <3 Drow especially, and finds Kern-sensei's world alot of fun to read, her English isn't so good so you'll have to forgive her. She runs a pair of Exalted 2nd edition games weekly and has lots of fun with online gaming, mostly after Lindsay-dono has gone to sleep or to work. Um... she's playing a character named Lillith' here who she hopes to become more important later, as she is very physically weak.
:3 ~Rei~ :3
-YamiYuri-

watashiwanihonjindesune. eigowabakayaroitowakarimasendeshita. nijuunisai. AB+ketsuekigata. yoroshikuonigaishimasu.
DarkLilly
Nether Spawn

Postby Thalar on Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:26 pm

Hello and welcome to Tei'kaliath :)
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Postby Serantis on Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:05 pm

Greeting and welcome to the Clan, Hope you enjoy it and dont worry half the time we dont speal very good english either =)
Serantis
Demon

Postby Hfar on Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:23 pm

Wat ar yuz telking aboot, Serantis? Weez sbel gust find! XD Seriously though, don't sweat it DarkLilly. You'll be fine! And even though I'm fairly new myself, welcome!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DarkLilly on Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:38 pm

Arigatou :bows politely:
DarkLilly
Nether Spawn

Postby kirio on Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:38 pm

DarkLilly wrote:Ellos, this one is named Rei, she's living in America but family is from Kyoto Prefect. She's 22, has AB+ blood, lives with her girlfriend Lindsay-dono and loves to role play. <3 Drow especially, and finds Kern-sensei's world alot of fun to read, her English isn't so good so you'll have to forgive her. She runs a pair of Exalted 2nd edition games weekly and has lots of fun with online gaming, mostly after Lindsay-dono has gone to sleep or to work. Um... she's playing a character named Lillith' here who she hopes to become more important later, as she is very physically weak.
-YamiYuri-

watashiwanihonjindesune. eigowabakayaroitowakarimasendeshita. nijuunisai. AB+ketsuekigata. yoroshikuonigaishimasu.

hee. nihonjinka? orewatandaidenoeigonojokyoujuuwoyatteiruyo. yonjuuyonsai. kochirakosoyourosikune. *peko*
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby DarkLilly on Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:38 pm

kirio wrote:
DarkLilly wrote:Ellos, this one is named Rei, she's living in America but family is from Kyoto Prefect. She's 22, has AB+ blood, lives with her girlfriend Lindsay-dono and loves to role play. <3 Drow especially, and finds Kern-sensei's world alot of fun to read, her English isn't so good so you'll have to forgive her. She runs a pair of Exalted 2nd edition games weekly and has lots of fun with online gaming, mostly after Lindsay-dono has gone to sleep or to work. Um... she's playing a character named Lillith' here who she hopes to become more important later, as she is very physically weak.
-YamiYuri-

hee. nihonjinka? orewatandaidenoeigonojokyoujuuwoyatteiruyo. yonjuuyonsai. kochirakosoyourosikune. *peko*

haisodesu. =^_^= :pekon: she try to keep in English here though :fufu:
DarkLilly
Nether Spawn

Postby Selkie on Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:32 pm

Squee! You fixed it! Thank you so much! :) :) :) I have access now. Yay!

Hi everyone,

I am a new subscriber to PTP, but I have been a fan of Drowtales Studio and its talented team for a few years now. I haven't decided on a character just yet and I plan to lurk the forums a bit now that I can get in. I'd like to familiarize myself with the play style here before I get started. I am just so very excited to finally be a part of the clan, and at such an exciting time.
Selkie
Demon

Postby Thalar on Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:41 pm

Wonderful :)

Welcome! I think a bug was discovered which kept people from getting access to the forum, hopefully everyone can get in now :)
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Postby Serantis on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:40 pm

Welcome to the Clan Selkie, Glad to see more people wanting to be active in the forums and the clan itself.
Serantis
Demon

Postby DarkLilly on Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:20 am

Thalar wrote:Wonderful :)

Welcome! I think a bug was discovered which kept people from getting access to the forum, hopefully everyone can get in now :)

Yah Kern-sensei and Kite-sama, puzzled it out last night, some sort of new thing in the Forum code, see http://forums.drowtales.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=11849
DarkLilly
Nether Spawn

Postby Hetros on Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:19 pm

cool, I think I can now officially claim friends from across the globe.... except for Anarctica... some day, there will be some poor researcher's kid down there who gets Satellite access to the internet, and either comes here, to EoA, or WoW, then I can finally make the final tick on my list ^^
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Path to Power