Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Postby Tamo Shua on Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:46 am

Hi Names: Tamo but ea you can read that.

Any who, I live in Oregon and work at a demilitarization plant. We destroy nerve agent and mustard gas. The work is kind of taxing as anyone in the military can tell ya. Being a civilian its a bit worse, the waiting for paperwork and all that. I have a schedule from hell but once every 28 days I get 7 off.

I raise sheep and horse have a shop, and am reworking a boat I bought for cheep. To say I love rpgs is an understatement I own the original box of D&D instructions. These games have given me so many ides for writhing that I cant name them all, but Im terrible with english, go fig considering the country Im in, but its good practice and I enjoy it a lot.

Again Hi all!
Tamo Shua
Shard of the Old God

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Hetros on Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:20 am

o.o the original? wait are we talking chain-mail here? (think that was the name... or was that the original Warhammer? nvm), that's freaking awesome, you ever tried going to a game company with your ideas?
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tamo Shua on Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:59 pm

Well, not exactly, it's a small box with three books, one for fighting the other shows the levels and classes which did not go above level 3 and the third explained the setting. That things been in storage for decades along with traveler.

The game companies? Ya I tried, never go without a lawyer to back ya up. Is all I'll say about that.
Tamo Shua
Shard of the Old God

Postby Q on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:08 pm

chainmail = original dnd related miniature game

I wish I had more 1st edition stuff :(
Q
Demon

Postby Lady Tenkage on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:41 pm

I've only got 2nd edition stuff, and it's all kinda falling apart... Ahh, those were good times. Too bad no one up in South Park plays.
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Re: Path to Power: New Subscriber Introduction Thread!

Postby Hfar on Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:56 am

Hello, I am Hfar. I've been reading Drowtales for the better part of two years now, but only subscribed to PtP around yesterday. I had been considering getting a subscription to DC and then PtP for awhile, but only gave in to temptation recently.

In RL I am a native of chilly eastern California, where everyone is obsessed with skiing and the dream of a white Christmas is most definitely a reality. And just to clear things up in advanced, no we do not eat other people when it gets cold! :P )

I've been working on the final details of my character for a while now (meaning, all of yesterday ^^; ) but have been trying to decided what role I might want him to play. I'm hoping to give him some role as an artist or a psychologist (I know. Strange that I want to be the clan 'shrink', but that's my goal.) In the meantime, I was thinking of taking a role as an assistant for one of the ranked members and than switch to a different job at some point if that's allowable. At some point I'll post a picture of my character if I can figure out my current photoshop!

Well that's it for me! I hope you don't mind a newbie to much and that I can contribute in anyway I can!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Serantis on Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:12 pm

Greetings Hfar and welcome to the clan , As for you characters job you will eventually figure it out =)
I was lucky enough to have an existing character concept from a previous Rpg i played a few years ago.
Anywho welcome again and i hope you enjoy it as much as i have.
Serantis
Demon

Postby kirio on Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:03 am

Welcome Hfar :)
I hope you'll be interested in the RP, too. Even if you're not check out the RP information threads and the RP registration thread. There is a lot of information about the setting for P2P in them. Don't forget to also post your character description in char desc from the menu on the main P2P page as well. That's where you have to be listed to be able to become an assistant to a ranked character (ranked characters also need a minimal character description there).
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Hetros on Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:14 pm

Sounds like you should apply at the med tent dude, Psychology falls under medicine after all (I don't think Clan shrink will be a rank, though it could be :) )
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby dukeant on Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:51 pm

Heyo!!
Duke here recently joined with PtP so I’m still new here and still just finding my way around the forums.
In case you’re wondering my character is Rhyleyl'Urra (or just Ry for short) it’s also the name I will be using in the shoutbox.

I’m a student at the University of Aberdeen, in Scotland, and am taking Psychology, Sociology and Anthropology.
I’m not Scottish if that’s what you’re thinking, I’m actually from England but have lived in Germany for past 12 years, please don’t ask me how I ended up in Scotland. ^^;
I work part time as a green keeper and as a result know far too much about grass than I really want too. (The work hours are annoying too)

I’ve taken part in a few other RPs, both on and offline, though nothing really long lasting.
Other than that I do tai chi, play paintball and swear at the weather in my spare time.

That's it for now, I hope to get to know everyone better and am looking forward to a having good time.
Last edited by dukeant on Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dukeant
Summoner

Postby Thalar on Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:22 pm

Welcome, new people! =)
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Kail'odian on Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:56 am

Heya, and welcome to Path to Power!
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby kirio on Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:10 am

Welcome Dukeant!
Take a look at the Census thread to see the run down of the other characters. We're a bit unbalanced in terms of skills and element affinities. As a result, it's pretty easy to create a character different than anyone else's. ^^; I can't wait to see what kind of character you create. :)
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby dukeant on Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:54 pm

Thanks for the welcome....does anyone know where my introduction went? o_O
dukeant
Summoner

Postby Thalar on Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:45 pm

Apparently I have to approve all your posts o_O
Not sure what's up with that.
Either way, your original post needed re-approval after you edited it, it seems ^^;
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

PreviousNext

Return to Path to Power