Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Re: Path to Power: New Subscriber Introduction Thread!

Postby Writer on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:14 am

Jak Shadwin wrote:Where do you get the little chibi avi's?

I think you get them from a create-it-yourself avatar kit in a free online game or chat room...Hrm. What was the name again?

Also, welcome to the PtP boards, Jak! Watch out for drive-by Tik'tikkis.
Due'gar Tolmen Tei'Kaliath - A busy builder.

A day at work. - "I wish...Um. Nevermind."

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark. Guard them well or one day you may be your own victim. - Navajo proverb.
Writer
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Jeriah on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:17 am

((Wasn't it something like http://www.tektek.org/dream or something to that effect?

Welcome to PtP Jak Shadwin.))
- Ank'iseth Samarrikh
Jeriah
Vel'akar

Postby Jaibyrd on Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:01 am

Jak Shadwin wrote:Where do you get the little chibi avi's?

http://www.tektek.org/dream/
AIM: Desinique - YIM: jai_byrd13 - MSN: Jai_byrd13@hotmail.com - Skype: jaibyrd13 - Twitter: Jaibyrd - dA: Jaibyrd
Jaibyrd
Vel'akar

Postby Jak Shadwin on Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:51 am

Thanks!
EVERYTHING has its place.
Jak Shadwin
Nether Seed

Postby DasHenne on Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:28 pm

Heya everyone,

I am DasHenne from Germany. I am a 18 years old german student in his last year of school and after doing one year of social work/military service I will study journalism at the university.

I hope to have lots of fun with you guys *lol*
DasHenne
Nether Seed

Postby Jaibyrd on Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:23 pm

Welcome aboard! I hope you have a great time here! *bigsmile*
AIM: Desinique - YIM: jai_byrd13 - MSN: Jai_byrd13@hotmail.com - Skype: jaibyrd13 - Twitter: Jaibyrd - dA: Jaibyrd
Jaibyrd
Vel'akar

Postby Serantis on Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:47 pm

Howdie and welcome
To the clan
It's all fun and games,..........Until flying monkeys ATTACK!
Serantis
Demon

Postby Writer on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:20 pm

Wilkommen DasHenne!

Hope you'll enjoy your time here, and good luck with school, military service and journalism studies.
Due'gar Tolmen Tei'Kaliath - A busy builder.

A day at work. - "I wish...Um. Nevermind."

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark. Guard them well or one day you may be your own victim. - Navajo proverb.
Writer
Vel'akar

Postby Hfar on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:04 am

Heeello, DasHenne!

We hope to have fun with you to! Otherwise we'll shun you for your duration here at PtP and you'll spend your time cold and lonely!

. . . just kidding! :3 Welcome to the clan DasHenne! *bigsmile*
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:21 am

Hello.

My name is Catriana and I'm currently a bum.

In all seriousness, I'm new here to these forums (not to the Drowtales website) and everyone's been really awesome so far with me so that's encouraging!

I'm hoping to get my character Jan'avin approved as a healer in time.

A bit about me: I'm 24, currently been out of the military (Navy) for almost 3 months, can't draw well for shit(but I still try), and I eventually want to become a published writer. Once I can get my grammar straight.

I love txt-based RPG's, plotting, MMO's, reading, pwning, and sleep. Can't get enough of that goodness.

SO! I shall be trying to participate in the forum RP-ness in the near future, you guys are awesome, peace out :w
“The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend." -Henry David Thoreau
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Hfar on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:11 am

Hey-ho, hello Catriana! I hope you enjoy your stay here on the Path to Power forums!

We'll be looking at your career with great interest!
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Siv'Wilroz on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:01 pm

Hello there and welcome to P2P!

I hope you will have a lot of fun here... even if there is no doubt you will :D
Siv'Wilroz
Demon

Postby Bamawing on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:05 pm

I am Bamawing. I'm a she! IRL I have a hubby and two cats. I live in Virginia, but hubby and I will be moving to Germany in January. (Anyone wanna tell me about Germany? Please?) But just because I thought it might be boring if all I did was move to another country and sell my house, I took the final burst towards my degree - I'm student teaching, which feels a bit like teaching full-time. But this means I will graduate with my master's degree in December, just in time to leave.

It's special education, actually... "high-instance" disabilities like dyslexia and ADHD. At the moment I'm in an elementary school, and loving it way more than I probably ought to be. I thought I was a middle school teacher...

I doodle, and I'm the freak who liked to walk a mile while pondering the clan. But I've been so busy lately that both of those have fallen by the wayside. ^^; I'm just thinking of it as extra padding. I'm from Alabama (hence the name) and the thought of German winters is simply outside my comprehension.

Hubby says we'll be able. To ice skate. OUTDOORS. Wow...
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby Siv'Wilroz on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:10 pm

Bamawing wrote:I am Bamawing. I'm a she! IRL I have a hubby and two cats. I live in Virginia, but hubby and I will be moving to Germany in January. (Anyone wanna tell me about Germany? Please?) But just because I thought it might be boring if all I did was move to another country and sell my house, I took the final burst towards my degree - I'm student teaching, which feels a bit like teaching full-time. But this means I will graduate with my master's degree in December, just in time to leave.

It's special education, actually... "high-instance" disabilities like dyslexia and ADHD. At the moment I'm in an elementary school, and loving it way more than I probably ought to be. I thought I was a middle school teacher...

I doodle, and I'm the freak who liked to walk a mile while pondering the clan. But I've been so busy lately that both of those have fallen by the wayside. ^^; I'm just thinking of it as extra padding. I'm from Alabama (hence the name) and the thought of German winters is simply outside my comprehension.

May I suggest you to come to the province of Quebec (where I am from). Its a bit cooler than in europe and we speak another language than english here so.. it might be a good preview :D

also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany This could help.. :w
Siv'Wilroz
Demon

Postby DasHenne on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:39 am

Bamawing wrote:I am Bamawing. I'm a she! IRL I have a hubby and two cats. I live in Virginia, but hubby and I will be moving to Germany in January. (Anyone wanna tell me about Germany? Please?) But just because I thought it might be boring if all I did was move to another country and sell my house, I took the final burst towards my degree - I'm student teaching, which feels a bit like teaching full-time. But this means I will graduate with my master's degree in December, just in time to leave.

Actually you will need to be very lucky to go ice skating outside if you live in the north of Germany like me. :D
I think the last time I was able to go ice skating outside safely was ten years ago^^
But if you are going to the very south or east of Germany it will be much more likly to get a really cold winter.
DasHenne
Nether Seed

PreviousNext

Return to Path to Power