Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Postby Sirin'Vara on Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:12 pm

Here we are with glorious ol' me: Sirin'Vara, LORD OF DOOMSICLES!!!!!

... Yeah. My catch phrase is "longitudinal brownies!"

My character is, well, Sirin'Vara. And unless he dies and I create a new, quite possibly more interesting character, I hope to make him a strategist for the clan. He's mostly rather happy, and is now finally getting over his loss of beer. Have fun!!!
Sirin'Vara
Summoner

Postby Gelorn on Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:02 am

Hey everyone, kinda got lost and ended up here... just kidding. Names Gelorn for those who dont know me or havent figured it out yet. I live in Sydney Australia and im a contractor IT man, though I am planning to join the reserves sometime next year. Hopefully I will fit in without stepping on too many toes...
Gelorn
Vel'akar

Postby Q on Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:06 am

Welcome ! Feel free to contact me if anything !
Q
Demon

Postby Sirin'Vara on Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:49 am

Welcome, Gelorn! I think you'll add a much-needed third sensible voice to Path to Power (the other two being Q and Madea)
Sirin'Vara
Summoner

Postby Nyrath on Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:40 am

Right, been subscribing for two months, or there about, so I figure I might as well introduce myself.

Name's Nyrath for those who haven't picked up on it yet. Been living in Stockholm Sweden all my life, and I'm currently finishing up my studies at the Gymnasium. Unlike a couple of my cousins, and classmates, I'm not considered military material and as such won't serve time in the vanishingly small National Defence Force.
I'll likely not be particularly deeply involved here, hopefully fitting in somewhat on the edge of things and not trying to take centre stage. Once I get 'round to it I'll see about getting my leatherworker past registration.
Nyrath
Summoner

Postby Ketrilla on Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:25 am

Hi, I'm Ketrilla. I'm a computer/network operator in the US Air Force. Currently stationed in Germany. I like drawing, reading, and video games.
I've been a member of path to power for awhile, but I'm not a very active poster, but try to read eveything that gets posted.
Ketrilla
Nether Seed

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Miburo on Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:30 pm

wow many people are in the army IRL, that might explain the popularity of characters with a military background.
I feel safe here :3
Miburo
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Nagimalice on Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:08 pm

Well let's see Nagimalice here, Mari'ciel the blacksmith is me if you had not guessed.

I usually read most of threads on here and am a fan of short sentences as well :p As for real life, I do stage lighting for a night club and was a bouncer before that.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Shellanna on Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:57 pm

Shellanna here. Member since the beginning but not the talkative type.

I live in Quebec city, Canada (2 hours from Kern... world is small)
I work 9 to 9 for Toyota and Lexus, do LARP twice a month during summer, administrator DM and moderator of two rpg communities (French only, sorry). Have a diploma in Letters, I'm also a jeweler... without workplace and tools for now.

I speak French, Basque and Huron, a bit of English.

That's all.
Shellanna
Nether Spawn

Postby Hetros on Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:40 pm

heya Gelorn and Nyrath, nice to see you here ^^ (wondered when some more of the chat and game tavern people would cave and subscribe lol)
same goes out to the rest of yall.

I'm Hetros, I play... Hetros <.< >.> imaginative I know.
RL:
student, future theorectical physicist and the next Einstien, hold your applause. *mock bow*

revise(6/13/09): Future game designer and next Sid Miers/Chris Metzen >.> <.< Going to University of Southern California's School of Cinema this autumn.

In Game:
Hetros, the armor smith, currently the assitant of Mari'cel(Nagimalice), but future armorer of the clan (hopefully) when it becomes available. Also a competant tir'ay fighter, drinker, and story teller (though those are just hobbies), and not in most of the RP's here since he's helping Mari'cel make more weapons.
Last edited by Hetros on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Dhal on Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:37 pm

Hello!

I'm Dhal'Dheil I'm new in the group, I actually looking to find my place in path to power before beeing really active. I wish to become something like a beastmaster for the group, but I'm still thinking about a nice background on this character (that's why I'm not pretty active because I don't want to do something with my character and act differently later when I'll found his background).

Well, I'm happy to be with you and wish we will become a great clan!
Dhal
Nether Spawn

Postby Gelorn on Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:41 pm

Welcome newcomers. Take your time and learn the ropes before creating a character is all I can say, no point making a character that will probably never get used or get its chance to shine.
Gelorn
Vel'akar

Postby Lady Tenkage on Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:45 pm

Welcome! We're so very glad to have you!
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Madea on Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:46 am

Yes, welcome everyone. :) Now I feel completely silly for having never made this thread sooner. >_<
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Location: In EVA above Green Ball, surrounded by Space Kitties!
Clan: Sharen

Postby Sirin'Vara on Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:12 am

Bakabakabaka! :3 Jk! No worries, Madea. Everyone forgets about welcome threads.
Sirin'Vara
Summoner

PreviousNext

Return to Path to Power