Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Re: Path to Power: New Subscriber Introduction Thread!

Postby Hfar on Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:18 am

Hetros wrote:cool, I think I can now officially claim friends from across the globe.... except for Anarctica... some day, there will be some poor researcher's kid down there who gets Satellite access to the internet, and either comes here, to EoA, or WoW, then I can finally make the final tick on my list ^^

Who says it has to be researcher's kid? After all, I imagine it can get pretty boring at times for those researchers in those little outposts at times! That is, of course, when they're not gathering data on potential space corn or making certain that the toilet doesn't freeze over again.
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Serantis on Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:46 am

True i had a friend i played Everquest with and she worked for the military up in northern Alaska, She was a few years older than me also. So yea you never know whos playing or posting in the forums, Which is why ive always been honest about who i am and where im at.
As ive always said if wanna know ask :3 , Ive run into far to many people who were lieing about who they were , Ok im about to start ranting so ill shut up and go to work now *sweatdrop*
Serantis
Demon

Postby Thalar on Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:06 am

You played Everquest too? XD

We had all sorts of people in my guilds, from just about everywhere :)
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby DarkLilly on Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:49 pm

Thalar wrote:You played Everquest too? XD

We had all sorts of people in my guilds, from just about everywhere :)

Missed that boat... played on every boat since SWG though...
DarkLilly
Nether Spawn

Postby Thalar on Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:51 pm

Tried almost every boat since it, never really settled again :)
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Postby DarkLilly on Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:23 pm

Thalar wrote:Tried almost every boat since it, never really settled again :)

<.< >.> :Completely derails topic: Settled on SWG till NGE then quit, played MxO till SOE ruined it, played WoW till she'd done everything (just about haven't done the newest dungeon but that's cause she isn't playing anymore), now plays a little EVE just started a RP corp there, but it's been hard to find something as engrossing as pre-NGE SWG but somehow she manages to get into every beta in the world and has more betas than she can think about well, probably has something to do with her friends she made while in MxO.
DarkLilly
Nether Spawn

Postby Thalar on Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:37 pm

EQ1 for six years, many betas.. SWG, L2, E&B, EVE, Horizons, AO, Vanguard, EQ2, WoW..to name a few I've tried :) I like beta testing, have done quite a lot of it, still am. Currently playing EQ2. ^^
I never got into SWG, I loved playing an Entertainer, had great fun with it.. but the rest was very empty, and at the time I was still playing EQ1 (which took up so much time.. *oops* )
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Postby Meckruco on Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:55 pm

Final Fantasy 11 player here. did try my hand at WoW.. found it too easy after playing FFXI for two years. also didnt like the lack of community in wow. also.. too many people i wanted to strangle after talking with them for 2 minunits. (FFXI still has them too but to a lesser dagree)

other than those two.. i played RO for a bit.. way too much mouse clicking. good people though.

oh well. ive had the ups and downs. but Role play is still the most fun.
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Postby Kail'odian on Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:33 pm

First, Hello and welcome to the new clanmembers ^^

Second, am I the only fan of the older Battlefield 1942 and HALO-PC in here? *eek* Well, I don't play either of much anymore, but from whut I've already seen posted, I feel all alone in the FPS section *doh* . Never played WoW; just never got into it. This is one guy that Blizzard entertainment didn't get! - Drowtales got me instead. XD
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Thalar on Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:14 pm

I've played a bit of BF2 ^^ And Counterstrike, but that's ages ago, and I never played it on the 'net. I did some time in FFXI too, since I had some family members who played :)
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Postby Serantis on Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:40 pm

Yea i played Eq for like 3 or 4 years (Ever met someone named Yoyo Soulstalker?) Lineage 2 for like 6 months Wow for the past year or so, LOTR online for awhile and am currently playing Wow rarely and DnD online.
I played BF 1942 (Never online) Jedi Knight 2 (Online alittle for duels) Hmm i think thats it >.>
Im Currently playing on either Etrigg server or Velen server (i think) Lvl60 Hunter named Adine Silverthorne (Yea i play a chick what of it =P) if you ever wanna look me up.

Oh yea SWG for a year or so also =)
Ive been VERY tempted to play FFXI and still might try it one day.
And im a big FPS fan Oru, Far far too many to list but your not alone trust me :3
Serantis
Demon

Postby DarkLilly on Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:49 am

Thalar wrote:I never got into SWG, I loved playing an Entertainer, had great fun with it.. but the rest was very empty, and at the time I was still playing EQ1 (which took up so much time.. *oops* )

So... playing entertainer makes her believe that you probably played Post NGE... cause there was no entertainer Pre-NGE only Dancer and Musician... Pre-NGE was a completely different ball game, it was very free form and enjoyable for all you could be a Dancer/Fencer and fight and dance, or a Doctor/Tera-Kasi and fight with your fists while healing people, it was alot of fun to customize your own distinct classes

Game List: SWG (Holocron Jedi Pre-NGE), MxO (L50 Master Assasin/Master Shadow was her favorite), DDO (Level 5.1 Trap Rogue and a Level 5.1 Solo Paladin) , WoW (3 Level 70s [Deadmage (Ice), Gnomelock (Demon/Affliction), Dranei Priestess(Discipline <Reflective Shield FTW>)]), L2 (Ran a private server out of her house for 2 years), LoTRO (Beta only), PoTBS (Still in beta), FFXI (Level 69WHM/54SMN Mithra), EVE (23.1Mil SP Frigate Pirate [Retired]), Alot of other games she probably forgot cause she didn't play them long enough.
DarkLilly
Nether Spawn

Postby Thalar on Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:54 am

Actually I was a Dancer.. or a Musician, now I don't remember. ^^; I played in the beta, only, so before NGE.
I think it was Musician, because I remember instruments and I'm sure I was one of the band which was my best experience in the beta. We played for more than an hour, with dancers joining in as well.
The only game I played consistently was EQ1, because it took up most of my time back then, so I never played most of the other games for very long.

That's an impressive character list =)
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Postby DarkLilly on Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:16 am

Thalar wrote:Actually I was a Dancer.. or a Musician, now I don't remember. ^^; I played in the beta, only, so before NGE.
I think it was Musician, because I remember instruments and I'm sure I was one of the band which was my best experience in the beta. We played for more than an hour, with dancers joining in as well.
The only game I played consistently was EQ1, because it took up most of my time back then, so I never played most of the other games for very long.

That's an impressive character list =)

Yah most people who played first year of release called that beta too, it was buggier than 12 month old flour. The role play aspect of the game was and is the best part of it, hell that's why people played smugglers even though the damn tree was never completed, and cantinas were great rp environments, it was where most stuff went down. Only now Jedi walk around everywhere brandishing light sabers in public...
DarkLilly
Nether Spawn

Postby Zafia on Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:50 am

OK! I'm Zafia... just started talking on the shoutbox (and that thing can move fast! take to long to type and WHAM on to a different topic that might not fit your post!), character is in the development stage (a.k.a. I'm lazy and progress is slow...). I'm from boring old Vermont in the US (but I gotta say we make darn good maple syrup and look good in plaid!), and I think that's long enough... not much of a forum person... <.< >.> yet
Zafia
Tainted

PreviousNext

Return to Path to Power