Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Re: Path to Power: New Subscriber Introduction Thread!

Postby dukeant on Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:51 pm

Heyo!!
Duke here recently joined with PtP so I’m still new here and still just finding my way around the forums.
In case you’re wondering my character is Rhyleyl'Urra (or just Ry for short) it’s also the name I will be using in the shoutbox.

I’m a student at the University of Aberdeen, in Scotland, and am taking Psychology, Sociology and Anthropology.
I’m not Scottish if that’s what you’re thinking, I’m actually from England but have lived in Germany for past 12 years, please don’t ask me how I ended up in Scotland. ^^;
I work part time as a green keeper and as a result know far too much about grass than I really want too. (The work hours are annoying too)

I’ve taken part in a few other RPs, both on and offline, though nothing really long lasting.
Other than that I do tai chi, play paintball and swear at the weather in my spare time.

That's it for now, I hope to get to know everyone better and am looking forward to a having good time.
Last edited by dukeant on Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dukeant
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Thalar on Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:22 pm

Welcome, new people! =)
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Kail'odian on Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:56 am

Heya, and welcome to Path to Power!
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby kirio on Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:10 am

Welcome Dukeant!
Take a look at the Census thread to see the run down of the other characters. We're a bit unbalanced in terms of skills and element affinities. As a result, it's pretty easy to create a character different than anyone else's. ^^; I can't wait to see what kind of character you create. :)
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby dukeant on Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:54 pm

Thanks for the welcome....does anyone know where my introduction went? o_O
dukeant
Summoner

Postby Thalar on Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:45 pm

Apparently I have to approve all your posts o_O
Not sure what's up with that.
Either way, your original post needed re-approval after you edited it, it seems ^^;
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Postby dukeant on Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:22 pm

Ah thanks, im sure its just to avoid spam or people from posting in the wrong places.
Thanks again for the explanation. :3
dukeant
Summoner

Postby Hfar on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:38 am

Hetros wrote:Sounds like you should apply at the med tent dude, Psychology falls under medicine after all (I don't think Clan shrink will be a rank, though it could be :) )

Hmmmm, it's a bit of stretch from physician to psychologist, but this idea does have merit *ooo* . Any idea if there's a position open in healer's tent? Course, this is probably a moot point anyway, since the clan is preparing for either war or serious negotiation. Thus, I doubt Elif would have time to train me, even if she was accepting new hands!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Thalar on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:28 pm

Right now I don't think I can recruit anyone, but I'll see what I can find out. If battle breaks out an extra pair of hands might come in handy. ^^

Do you have a character image up in your Path to Power character description?

To answer your earlier question, you can take any assistant job, and swap to any other assistant job, as long as the appropriate ranked people are notified. Of course, every time you change assistant job your new boss will have to train you, and I don't know if you retain previous training.

Going from an assistant job to a ranked position works just fine as well. You just sign up for the ranked position and, provided you got the rank, notify your previous boss that you're no longer their assistant.

It's going from one ranked position to another which is iffy, because you might end up paying for a month of your original rank and then for your new rank, basically doubling your expenses that month.
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Postby DarkLilly on Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:30 am

Ellos, this one is named Rei, she's living in America but family is from Kyoto Prefect. She's 22, has AB+ blood, lives with her girlfriend Lindsay-dono and loves to role play. <3 Drow especially, and finds Kern-sensei's world alot of fun to read, her English isn't so good so you'll have to forgive her. She runs a pair of Exalted 2nd edition games weekly and has lots of fun with online gaming, mostly after Lindsay-dono has gone to sleep or to work. Um... she's playing a character named Lillith' here who she hopes to become more important later, as she is very physically weak.
:3 ~Rei~ :3
-YamiYuri-

watashiwanihonjindesune. eigowabakayaroitowakarimasendeshita. nijuunisai. AB+ketsuekigata. yoroshikuonigaishimasu.
DarkLilly
Nether Spawn

Postby Thalar on Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:26 pm

Hello and welcome to Tei'kaliath :)
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Postby Serantis on Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:05 pm

Greeting and welcome to the Clan, Hope you enjoy it and dont worry half the time we dont speal very good english either =)
Serantis
Demon

Postby Hfar on Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:23 pm

Wat ar yuz telking aboot, Serantis? Weez sbel gust find! XD Seriously though, don't sweat it DarkLilly. You'll be fine! And even though I'm fairly new myself, welcome!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby DarkLilly on Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:38 pm

Arigatou :bows politely:
DarkLilly
Nether Spawn

Postby kirio on Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:38 pm

DarkLilly wrote:Ellos, this one is named Rei, she's living in America but family is from Kyoto Prefect. She's 22, has AB+ blood, lives with her girlfriend Lindsay-dono and loves to role play. <3 Drow especially, and finds Kern-sensei's world alot of fun to read, her English isn't so good so you'll have to forgive her. She runs a pair of Exalted 2nd edition games weekly and has lots of fun with online gaming, mostly after Lindsay-dono has gone to sleep or to work. Um... she's playing a character named Lillith' here who she hopes to become more important later, as she is very physically weak.
:3 ~Rei~ :3
-YamiYuri-

watashiwanihonjindesune. eigowabakayaroitowakarimasendeshita. nijuunisai. AB+ketsuekigata. yoroshikuonigaishimasu.

hee. nihonjinka? orewatandaidenoeigonojokyoujuuwoyatteiruyo. yonjuuyonsai. kochirakosoyourosikune. *peko*
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Path to Power