Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Re: Path to Power: New Subscriber Introduction Thread!

Postby Rusure on Tue May 26, 2009 10:44 pm

Well in that case, I'll be wary. But it's still nice to meet all of you.

Since I forgot to really say much of anything about myself in my first post, I'll just say it now.

My name is Alex, and I am a 19 year old male. My birthday is in a few months tho, so I'm almost 20 O: (aug 6th) I am currently living in the state of Wyoming.I am unfortunately a fairly boring person - my hobbies include : Reading, Drawing, Writing, and tinkering with computers. Regardless of my passion towards drawing, I feel very inadequate when it comes to it. But practice makes perfect, amirite? I'm a very friendly person, and look forward to getting to know more and more people. I feel somewhat naked without a forum picture yet, but I'm commissioning my better-than-me-at-drawing friend to draw my character.
My MSN is wolfeman23@gmail.com (already under my name, but I figure I'd put it out there anyway) so if you feel like chit chatting a little, feel free to add me! :3

Don't really got much else to say, except, again, I very much look forward to becoming a part of this community. My character on here's name is Kin'tok, and I've already spoken to a few of you over the shoutbox.

~Kin
(picture is a work in process, will finish it soon, hopefully.)
Rusure
Tik'tikki

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress on Wed May 27, 2009 2:57 am

Happy B-Day Rusure, and welcome to Drowtales. :D

Don't worry, our hazing rituals are very mild...All we do is cover you in honey and throw you to a pack of wild chibis, if you survive you're one of us! Good luck! }:3
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Rusure on Wed May 27, 2009 3:19 am

That.. That sounds unbearable.
*packs his suitcase and slowly walks into the setting sun*
Rusure
Tik'tikki

Postby Idunyken on Wed May 27, 2009 9:05 am

*hands rusure a bag of cookies*

This is how you do it, throw the cookies down on the other side of the pit. The Chibis will become confused, unable to decide which to eat. Then you will have time to lick off the honey yourself and climb out while they finish off the cookies!
PtP - Iduken'di the hoodie-wearing brickie!
"Badai lost his arm intentionally, to give the rest of the world half a chance"
Idunyken
Vel'akar

Location: In a log cabin with beers cooling in the snow outside...livin' the dream!

Postby Taruna on Wed May 27, 2009 9:26 am

Exate wrote:
Thaluka2 wrote:
Taruna wrote:Welcome to the Tei'kaliath. We naturally tread newcomers well. If you have any Questions.. shoot
}:3
It's funny because it's true. In the forums we're nice to new people, but the EA is scattered with hazing.

Ahhh! My apologizes. I naturally forgot a H and mismatched a D for an T >:3

Taruna wrote:Welcome to the Tei'kaliath. We naturally threat newcomers well. If you have any Questions.. shoot
Taruna Tei'kaliath - Former Warmaster - 2nd Tir'ay Champ (Warr.)
Family
Nimaraidh
Because inside of everyone of us is a warrior
Whose courage is like a sword
But the biggest weapon is his heart
(Silbermond - Krieger des Lichts)
Taruna
Vel'akar

Postby Exate on Thu May 28, 2009 4:55 am

Taruna wrote:Welcome to the Tei'kaliath. We naturally threat newcomers well.
Also true. But as with many things about this clan, our bark is worse than our bite.
Exate
Demon

Postby Sun'Alver on Thu May 28, 2009 9:54 pm

And Our ((miner)) songs are worse than our bark }:3 XD
Sun'Alver Al'Dun Tei'Kaliath~ Master of the Gong, King of Nyoro~n :3c, and The Infamous Prince of the Al'Dun
Sun'Alver
Summoner

Postby Wan'drille on Sat May 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Geeting to all.
I, Lae'xilyan hope to become a proud member of the tekaliath, should I have to bear the miners songs or the engineers madness.
Lae'xylian - Leader of the 3rd squad
Wan'drille
Summoner

Postby Hfar on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:04 am

Yo! Welcome to Path to Power. With any luck, you'll all be insane within the month.
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Taruna on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:13 am

With some time in the Shoutbox in Weeks, we're very trained now!
Family
Nimaraidh
Taruna
Vel'akar

Postby Wan'drille on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:52 am

I will care to become. i don't intend to stop becoming insane before I drool all over the place...Then (perhaps) I'll stop, or become a miner
Lae'xylian - Leader of the 3rd squad
Wan'drille
Summoner

Postby Heliros on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new. Yesss, neeeeew!

Well alright, I've been lurking for a week or so.
But mostly new.

Oh I just might have been reading this forum for half a year or so before I chipped in and bought a subscription.
But that doesn't count, right?
Right?

Anyway!
My name is Heliros. I'm a 20 (21 in a couple of months) years old part time student/Part time auction house worker.
I'm a curious, happy-go-lucky kind of person who mostly takes each day as it comes. (not that that is improving my studies any :3 )
I am told that I'm a good writer, and I like to draw (although everything I draw tend to turn out like something straight out of a picasso painting)

My main hobbies however lies in technology, climbing, running and generally getting into places where I don't belong.
There's not a single construction site in my general area that hasn't at some point felt the gentle touch of my soles at night.
Even though this might seem rather chaotic and free spirited, I somewhere long for order and control, and this tends to reflect in my writing (or so I am told). This also tends to make my various characters and personifications to be very much more rigid, calm and collected than I am.

I love being social and being a part of something bigger, but I tend to get extremely lazy and forgetful at times, and I can thus forget to respond to that rp thread I subscribed to, and feel incredibly stupid afterwards and hide in shame, never to return there again.
If this happens here I encourage all of you to send me a pm and smack me over the head with a newspaper. ^^;

That pretty much covers it. I'll go about and post in a thread or two now and 'test the waters' so to speak. I'm very happy to be here, and I'd like to put out a big thank you to the friendly greetings and help I've received so far!
Heliros
Tik'tikki

Postby Meckruco on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:07 pm

Heliros wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new. Yesss, neeeeew!

Well alright, I've been lurking for a week or so.
But mostly new.

Oh I just might have been reading this forum for half a year or so before I chipped in and bought a subscription.
But that doesn't count, right?
Right?

Anyway!
My name is Heliros. I'm a 20 (21 in a couple of months) years old part time student/Part time auction house worker.
I'm a curious, happy-go-lucky kind of person who mostly takes each day as it comes. (not that that is improving my studies any :3 )
I am told that I'm a good writer, and I like to draw (although everything I draw tend to turn out like something straight out of a picasso painting)

My main hobbies however lies in technology, climbing, running and generally getting into places where I don't belong.
There's not a single construction site in my general area that hasn't at some point felt the gentle touch of my soles at night.
Even though this might seem rather chaotic and free spirited, I somewhere long for order and control, and this tends to reflect in my writing (or so I am told). This also tends to make my various characters and personifications to be very much more rigid, calm and collected than I am.

I love being social and being a part of something bigger, but I tend to get extremely lazy and forgetful at times, and I can thus forget to respond to that rp thread I subscribed to, and feel incredibly stupid afterwards and hide in shame, never to return there again.
If this happens here I encourage all of you to send me a pm and smack me over the head with a newspaper. ^^;

That pretty much covers it. I'll go about and post in a thread or two now and 'test the waters' so to speak. I'm very happy to be here, and I'd like to put out a big thank you to the friendly greetings and help I've received so far!

welcome to the fun.. leave your sanity at the door. you wont need it here
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum" If you desire peace, prepare for war.
House the of Will of Fire
Fourth Tir'ay Champ is Meck the bear killer.
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Postby Rusure on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Or, more likely, you'll misplace your sanity somewhere, and won't be able to find it again.

So yeah, best to check it at the door.
Rusure
Tik'tikki

Postby Taruna on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:08 am

Naaaw. Ya all wrong! Sanity will be collected the time you enter and will merged into one giant bar of Sanity. This will then be used as energy source for the engineer's "Tei'kaliath Battlegolem". >:)
Family
Nimaraidh
Taruna
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Path to Power