Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Re: Path to Power: New Subscriber Introduction Thread!

Postby Hfar on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:31 am

A pleasure to make your acquaintance Nethrazan. Welcome to Path to Power.
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Kear'Naun on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:18 am

Quick hello to all of you. Joined PTP just yesterday. Kear'Naun on the Forum, I'll be going by Kearjih in the Shoutbox and as a name for my character. Or just call me Kear for short.

I'm a college student, majoring in computergraphics and parallel computing. I like reading (a lot actually), fantasy, sci-fi and the occassional political thriller. Other things I enjoy are RPing, both on the computer and pen&paper, and (casual) browsergames (Pardus beeing my latest addiction) oh and webcomics. Well thats enough for now, isn't it? Have fun everyone.

*goes back to reading a bit in his latest Pratchett*
Kear'Naun
Demon

Postby Scarven on Fri May 01, 2009 5:26 pm

Hello there, I've joined Path to Power for a while now but was too sheepish to post in the forums so yeah. Anyway, before I go on I have to thank my dear friend Aerisa for introducing me to PTP *ruffle her hair if she reads this* She's awesomesauce :3

Well, where do I start ... I'm Scarven, Skarevan on the shoutbox and Ska'revan as my character's name. Erm, as you can tell they're just variations of the same name ^^; but you can call me Scar for short. Moving on, I'm 24 and live in perpetually hot and muggy Malaysia. I'm working in the IT industry as a QA Analyst, which is just a fancy way of saying systems tester, and my interests include video games, reading and dabbling in writing and art.

While I'm clueless on most hardware, I do enjoy taking things apart and putting them back together again, though the latter step is sometimes skipped ... like my first hard disk, may it rest in pieces :3 Because of that I'm thinking of joining the Engineers as a Tech with a creepy fascination for golems. Everything can be solved by golems I say! XD

And that's it I guess ^^;
Scarven
Nether Seed

Postby Thaluka2 on Sat May 02, 2009 12:03 am

Scarven and Kear did you guys already sign up for jobs yet?
Ziakas Tei'Kaliath - Scout of Ther'avere
Thaluka2
Vel'akar

Postby Scarven on Sat May 02, 2009 3:59 am

Thaluka2 wrote:Scarven and Kear did you guys already sign up for jobs yet?

I've applied to join the techs at least :3
Scarven
Nether Seed

Postby blackshade10 on Sat May 02, 2009 4:00 am

Scarven wrote:

I've applied to join the techs at least :3

Freeesshhhh meaatt... }:3
Drowtales RP Review Assistant
Unofficial DTRPG Newbie Helper
--
Elk Cros'sin Val'Sullisin'rune - "Awww, how cute. You think you can take me."
Ash'vari Ist'aven Val'Sullisin'rune - "Zzzzz... Wait what?"
blackshade10
Dark Chibi Demon

Location: Ashie Cleavage, plotting war against those of the Zala cleavage.
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Aerisa on Sat May 02, 2009 4:09 am

Scarven wrote:Hello there, I've joined Path to Power for a while now but was too sheepish to post in the forums so yeah. Anyway, before I go on I have to thank my dear friend Aerisa for introducing me to PTP *ruffle her hair if she reads this* She's awesomesauce :3

Well, where do I start ... I'm Scarven, Skarevan on the shoutbox and Ska'revan as my character's name. Erm, as you can tell they're just variations of the same name ^^; but you can call me Scar for short. Moving on, I'm 24 and live in perpetually hot and muggy Malaysia. I'm working in the IT industry as a QA Analyst, which is just a fancy way of saying systems tester, and my interests include video games, reading and dabbling in writing and art.

While I'm clueless on most hardware, I do enjoy taking things apart and putting them back together again, though the latter step is sometimes skipped ... like my first hard disk, may it rest in pieces :3 Because of that I'm thinking of joining the Engineers as a Tech with a creepy fascination for golems. Everything can be solved by golems I say! XD

And that's it I guess ^^;

I didn't just introduce you to PTP, remember? I made you join by buying you a subcription. Which I'm renewing every months, I might add x3

You're a spoiled kitten *ruffle your hair* Also, nice pun there x333

(For those wondering, if any, Scar is my best friend, both real life and on the net :3 I don't even remember when I met him xD So long ago...)
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Scarven on Sat May 02, 2009 4:30 am

Aerisa wrote:I didn't just introduce you to PTP, remember? I made you join by buying you a subcription. Which I'm renewing every months, I might add x3

You're a spoiled kitten *ruffle your hair* Also, nice pun there x333

(For those wondering, if any, Scar is my best friend, both real life and on the net :3 I don't even remember when I met him xD So long ago...)

And for that I'm grateful. I will pay you back someday, be it with ada or pampering ya! :3

Yup, we're both best of friends indeed! And egads, you don't remember? If you can't so can't I! :c XD

blackshade10 wrote:
Scarven wrote:Freeesshhhh meaatt... }:3

I have a bad feeling about this :L
Scarven
Nether Seed

Postby Hfar on Sat May 02, 2009 4:48 am

Scarven wrote:
blackshade10 wrote:Freeesshhhh meaatt... }:3

I have a bad feeling about this :L

Welcome to the insanity. 8P
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kiro Kiemi on Sat May 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Because if you don't sign up for jobs right away, Ziakis will PUNCH YOU! *scary hands*

Don't worry about the techs, though. They're relatively harmless. Compared to us miners, anyway... Fufufufu...

Anyway, welcome all [s]fresh meat[/s] new clan members. If you have any questions or need any help getting settled, just speak up!
Renn'lir Joural Tei'kaliath: Miner, Enemy of ceak, continuously on "Odd-duty"
Kiro Kiemi
Summoner

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Mirage on Sun May 03, 2009 10:48 pm

just saying hi to everyone. i would of done this last week but my work kinda got hectic so i put this on the side burner for a while. Anyways my character name is Krim'ini and i will be going by the name Mirage ( i have been using this name for all my online stuff for 10+ years) for the forums and shout box.

As for me i like to read (sci-fi and fantasy) and play video games (almost any type out there. FPS, RPG, RTS, and some browser games -travain if any of you have played it). My job is an electrician and i do the low voltage (phone, tv, and anything under 120 volts) for my company i work for.
Mirage
Tik'tikki

Postby patrioticmerc on Wed May 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Hello everyone!

Just joined a few days ago. So hectic here and just trying to catch up with the story. Got onto the site and found after a short night of exploring it, I wanted to be a part of it. I should be caught up in the next day or three. Dependent upon my workload and how great I am about procrastinating. ^^;

Some may wonder what patrioticmerc is...short for Patriotic Mercenary. Story from when I was a kid and my father was talking to my uncles about how some fellow would treat captured personnel a certain way. For first-term sailors/soldiers in the military, they'd be treated well enough. Anyone that kept going in the military would be considered mercenaries, of which they would be treated as such. And by that, it wouldn't be pretty...So, since I was a wee lad, the story stuck with me and, when I joined up, myself, decided to take on the mantle of Patriotic Mercenary. Weird, but hey.

And, as my name indicates, I tend to go towards the martial aspect of most anything I get involved with. I'll be seeking to join the Warriors, if they'll have me after I post in the correct spot for it.

My character's name is Soumeisa Arashi. Here's a quick description:

I am slightly stockier than most Drowolath in the shoulders, though just as tall as any male. My head and shoulders meet, showing little to no neck. I am a mere thirty-three years old, though I come off as older. I maintain a stern demeanor, prompting most clan members to attempt to get me to smile. Before the chaos, I smiled much more often, though now it has left many deep scars, which have yet to heal. I keep my hair dyed crimson and cut short,

Unbeknown to most, I assist where necessary for the sake of the young ones, maintaining overwatch for any harm that may come to them. Our future is with them by growing and becoming strong warriors or skilled artisans. They have suffered and seen too much for their young ages and require attention.

I prefer simple attire that blends in with my surroundings. I keep a necklace and medallion from my father, reminding me of sacrifices he made for the people and the ultimate one as the fight raged through our city. There at his last moment, I took what I could before the sea of flesh pounding at me drug me away from him. When I came back, searching for his remains, I was unable to find them.

I seek solitude when able, preferring to meditate and practice my Tir'ay. This is the time where I try to make sense of all that has befallen us. The loss of so many of my family. I am the only one that I know of that made it out of our city. The rest were either killed, taken as prisoners or wandered into the unknown. The path forward for our people is the hardest for me focus on. The reason I seek to go with the Expeditionary Force and either let loose frustrations upon the enemies or to die valiantly while taking as many as I can. My true hope is to find those who caused our clan's upheaval and make them pay for all they have done. And, perhaps, anyone that I can of family or clan.
patrioticmerc
Tik'tikki

Postby Meckruco on Thu May 07, 2009 10:57 am

welcome to the insanity. and welcome to the warriors.
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum" If you desire peace, prepare for war.
House the of Will of Fire
Fourth Tir'ay Champ is Meck the bear killer.
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress on Thu May 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Welcome Patrioticmerc! ^^
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Sun'Alver on Thu May 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Hello,

Just here to introduce myself. Name is Sun'Alver, and I both joined the forum yesterday and signed up for the miners as well. ^^

About me, I'm a college student constantly battling the war of having too much time on my hands and no time on my hands. ^^; I'm a big fan of RP games, no matter if they are video games or forum based. I enjoy readin' manga, and various sci-fi esk book with high comedic value (The books about Ciaphas Cain come to mind). Been playing around with joining PTP for a while, and finally decided to join when I was lookin through the archives via a friends account and saw EXTREME JENGA!!!!!!!! :w
Sun'Alver Al'Dun Tei'Kaliath~ Master of the Gong, King of Nyoro~n :3c, and The Infamous Prince of the Al'Dun
Sun'Alver
Summoner

PreviousNext

Return to Path to Power