Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Re: Path to Power: New Subscriber Introduction Thread!

Postby Thindra on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm

Hello, my name is Thindra Hitoru. I live in Manitoba, Canada (100% Pure Canadian Meat). Basically I'm a broke college student in accounting and find it amazing how much the other students in my class drink - before class, in between classes, at lunch, after school, in the evenings... shocker. Anyways, my character is Jan'telle and is my little cutie. I have my own website that will hopefully get it's own webcomic by christmas. I just keep rewriting and adding to the first chapter that it may never see the light of the internet.

I have read Drowtales for years, but this is my first time doing anything in an FFRPG like this. It should be fun.
To'ast - We will either find a way, or make one.
Thindra
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Jeriah on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:19 pm

((Welcome to PtP, Thindra. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you haven't already, please take note of Kirio's post, 3 replies up.))
- Ank'iseth Samarrikh
Jeriah
Vel'akar

Postby Thindra on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:27 pm

I've noticed and looked. Since the forum wasn't working for me during the past 2 weeks I went around the p2p website and got familar with it and what's going on in the clan. Now that the forum is working, I will do a thorough search through it.
To'ast - We will either find a way, or make one.
Thindra
Summoner

Postby Lt Anders on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:37 pm

I love the Halo Series of Video games and Books.

Me: 20, born and raised in Florida. Studying to be a Civil Engineer. Got 1 dog, work at a grocery store, and play military games(Like Total War).

I play Halo 3. Lt Anders. I'm the third generation with my name.
Last edited by Lt Anders on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Loyalty is not bought, but earned.-Me
Vae Victus-Woe to the vanquished.
Best. Song. Ever.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q267 ... s/Maiq.png
Tei'Kaliath: M'aiq(My-eek), Mine Manager
Lt Anders
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Rulishia on Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:31 pm

Welcome Lt_Anders

It's good to see another new face join the Clan.

The "best group" to join? Hmm... I think the best group is whatever group you wish to join is the best.

The thing is that whatever group you join initially you request a transfer at a later date if you don't like the work your character is doing.
So if you, in this example, join the Miners and find you don't like chipping rocks, but you like to make stuff. You can request a transfer to the Crafters.

Trust me I understand the drifting part... I'm a bit of a Warhammer 40k player and just found out a few others here are. We all kinda drifted off one way or another for a bit there... *Looks at Meck's 'Deer in Headlights' expression*

So you make up a character name and base description yet? That's all you really need to get hired. There's a part on the shout box marked "Characters Desc" where you submit that.

Anymore details you wish to add later to further flesh out your character can be added to the "Roleplay - Roleplay Registration" forum IF, and only if, you wish to join the RP segments.

Well that's enough from me. Thalar has far more info on making/registering and employing your character.

And Welcome Again.
Rulishia (formerly of the House of Mithran)
Squad Cute... wait, no... WYVERN!!! - Dini Nidinas, Nar'kaller, Yasha, Ys'sa (the Originals)
ImageMy little Ceru! ^.^ Image Serene! Image Leon!
Rulishia
Demon

Postby thatguyvex on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:45 pm

*waves* Hello everyone, another new guy joining up for the greater good of the Clan. Yo Lt Anders, good to meet you. Heh, I completely get the wandering into certain other topics too; if I don't end up referencing some random anime, movie, or pnp roleplaying game mechanic about every three or four posts then its entirely possible I've been replaced by an alien clone.

Anyways hope to do whatever I can to help out. I'll definitely be heading over to the RP section to join in there asap. Character's name is Kazdrin by the by. My forum username, like Lt Anders, is an old mainstay of mine for many a forum I've joined.
There is a fine line between awesome and ridiculous. Badai uses that line to floss his teeth.

Kazdrin's Random Link: Bizzare. Amusing. Ruby Quest.
thatguyvex
Vel'akar

Postby Jaibyrd on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:57 pm

thatguyvex wrote:*waves* Hello everyone, another new guy joining up for the greater good of the Clan. Yo Lt Anders, good to meet you. Heh, I completely get the wandering into certain other topics too; if I don't end up referencing some random anime, movie, or pnp roleplaying game mechanic about every three or four posts then its entirely possible I've been replaced by an alien clone.

Anyways hope to do whatever I can to help out. I'll definitely be heading over to the RP section to join in there asap. Character's name is Kazdrin by the by. My forum username, like Lt Anders, is an old mainstay of mine for many a forum I've joined.

Welcome to the clan! Have a look around and let us know if there's anything we can do to help! *bigsmile*
AIM: Desinique - YIM: jai_byrd13 - MSN: Jai_byrd13@hotmail.com - Skype: jaibyrd13 - Twitter: Jaibyrd - dA: Jaibyrd
Jaibyrd
Vel'akar

Postby Writer on Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:58 pm

Welcome to all our latest new clan additions! :D

If you guys need help or anything, feel free to ask away. There's also a wiki on how to create your character, if you haven't found it already.
Due'gar Tolmen Tei'Kaliath - A busy builder.

A day at work. - "I wish...Um. Nevermind."

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark. Guard them well or one day you may be your own victim. - Navajo proverb.
Writer
Vel'akar

Postby Hfar on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:14 am

Hey ho yo! I hope you all find things acomadating!
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Siv'Wilroz on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:53 pm

Hi everyone!

How are you? :O

Me, i'm fine and I'd like to introduce myself. I'm from the province of Québec, Canada and yes, I speak french. I currently getting a pause from study at the cegep (new word eh? go to wiki!) since I'd like to switch to the police technique but its too late to switch now... :(

I'm the type "gamer" and I.m a guy who loves doing some role playing games and such.. and I think I'm going to have fun here. *smallsmile* (well, I hope so)

I'll do my best to enjoy my stay here and I'll try to bring as much entertaiment i can to you guys. ^^

Cya later!
Siv'Wilroz
Demon

Postby Jeriah on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:48 pm

Siv'Wilroz wrote:...and yes, I speak french.

((I would have found it odd if you didn't. Welcome to the inanity.))
- Ank'iseth Samarrikh
Jeriah
Vel'akar

Postby Siv'Wilroz on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:18 pm

Jeriah wrote:
Siv'Wilroz wrote:...and yes, I speak french.

((I would have found it odd if you didn't. Welcome to the inanity.))

Yeah well.. not everybody know what Quebec is... :)
Siv'Wilroz
Demon

Postby Writer on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:21 pm

Welcome to Path to Power and the Tei´kaliath clan, Siv!

Fun will be finding yourself a profession to join, and being a part of it. Like ém engineers. Thick as thieves, and crazy to boot the lot of ém, I hear. Or you could join us jooooin ussss builders, helping the clan repair, design and build up our new homes. If that doesn´t catch your fancy, practically everyone else are ALSO hiring. *wink, wink, not-so-subtle-hint, nudge, nudge,* ;)
Due'gar Tolmen Tei'Kaliath - A busy builder.

A day at work. - "I wish...Um. Nevermind."

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark. Guard them well or one day you may be your own victim. - Navajo proverb.
Writer
Vel'akar

Postby Siv'Wilroz on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:26 pm

Writer wrote:Welcome to Path to Power and the Tei´kaliath clan, Siv!

Fun will be finding yourself a profession to join, and being a part of it. Like ém engineers. Thick as thieves, and crazy to boot the lot of ém, I hear. Or you could join us jooooin ussss builders, helping the clan repair, design and build up our new homes. If that doesn´t catch your fancy, practically everyone else are ALSO hiring. *wink, wink, not-so-subtle-hint, nudge, nudge,* ;)

Even if I have a strange urge to join the builders (I wonder why... :O ) I may just join the soldiers or maybe become a warmaster 8P
Siv'Wilroz
Demon

Postby Lt Anders on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:36 pm

Join the Miners. We like to have people! Plus, if your a man, we can keep the male dominance of the mine!(female=...:))
Loyalty is not bought, but earned.-Me
Vae Victus-Woe to the vanquished.
Best. Song. Ever.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q267 ... s/Maiq.png
Tei'Kaliath: M'aiq(My-eek), Mine Manager
Lt Anders
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

PreviousNext

Return to Path to Power