Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Path to Power: New Subscriber Introduction Thread!

Postby Madea on Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:57 am

Greetings, everyone!

It's just been made aware to me that we have yet to have a meet-and-greet sort of thread, and I want to make sure we have that! This is an open ended, ooc thread, no rules, just a place to pop in so everyone knows your name and avi!

Feel free to say "Hi" and welcome aboard!
Last edited by Kite on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: sticky so that announcements are more visible
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Location: In EVA above Green Ball, surrounded by Space Kitties!
Clan: Sharen

Postby Madea on Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:05 am

Hehe, might as well start this off: this is by no means formulaic, so don't feel compelled to follow suit to the letter! Whatever you feel comfortable saying is fine!

'lo, everyone. I'm Madea.

I'm a soldier in the US army, currently stationed in Texas. (Yeah, I know, not the United States!!! =X) I'm one of the moderators of this forum, along with Thalar, so if you need anything; any help or whatever, please feel free to PM me and I will get with you as soon as possible!

My job is to try and keep Path to Power and its accompanying roleplay running smoothly so everyone can have a good time; if there is something preventing you from having a good time, please let me know! If it is within my realm to fix, I will endeavor to do so with all my might.

Welcome, again, to the forum and I hope to see you around!
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Postby Frost Indri on Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:19 am

Somehow I'm tempted to respond to this like an AA meeting. *shakes her head*

I'm Ka'hab in the game, aka the chick with the mohawk and occasional white paint. (It was really funny at the time, the artist didn't tell anyone that it was ritual paint...ermmm... focus.) I'm a RL potter (art, mostly sculpture, but I tend to approach things more like a potter) in RI: here's more about my art. If I seem to know too much about topics of mud, kilns, and fire, that's why.

I go back and forth between phases of talkiness and silence. It all depends on where my focus is at the time.

And to answer the question, female. Damn proud of it too.
Last edited by Frost Indri on Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby dragonleas on Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:43 am

Ello I am Dragonleas, but most people I know call me Michi. I am a graphic design student in college and I love to draw, read, and write. I am also a major role player.

I just joined PtP and I am very happy that I can finally be a part of it. I hope I won't be too much of a newbie to you all lol. Also to warn I am insane and have a tendacey to act strange.
dragonleas
Nether Spawn

Postby Lady Tenkage on Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:12 am

Hiya! I'm Tenkage-chan, resident dork! I'm a cosplayer in real life, and masquerade as an employee of (evil) Vail Resorts during the day. Glad to meet everyone!

dragonleas: I don't suppose you're the same Michi from C.com, are you?
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Madea on Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:19 am

"Hi, Ka'hab." -pseudo-enthusiastic voice-

>:3

dragonleas wrote:Ello I am Dragonleas, but most people I know call me Michi. I am a graphic design student in college and I love to draw, read, and write. I am also a major role player.

I just joined PtP and I am very happy that I can finally be a part of it. I hope I won't be too much of a newbie to you all lol. Also to warn I am insane and have a tendacey to act strange.

Hey, we were all newbies at some point! Pleased to meet you, Michi, I'm sure you'll find you're no more insane than the rest of us. Welcome to the Madhouse!

Hey, Tenkage-chan. Upload to photobucket and post your Rydia cosplay pic, will you? It's absolutely fabulous and doubly so for being an original design.
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Postby Lady Tenkage on Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:27 am

Madea: How's about I just post a link to my cosplay gallery? You don't need to join to browse. (Thank you on the comment, I appreciate it.)

"Link": http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?m ... 31&cat=500
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Q on Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:27 am

Hey everyone ! I'm Q.

I am a marketing student, a fervent gamer, an artist and much more.

But most importantly, I am the first ranked member of Path to Power, and as such, I take my role very importantly... If I can help anyone, anyone with anything related to P2P, please contact me, on the forums, by PM, there's even my MSN, you are more than welcomed to do so ! ( and even if it's not p2p related, we'll see what we can do :) )

Welcome to all the newbies, welcome to the family, please count me as your friend and mentor :>
Q
Demon

Postby kirio on Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:30 am

初めまして! (..でもないね。 最初からメンバーやってるから。) おす!
Hi, been here since P2P started (Demonic Courtship subscription rollover).

My handle 'kirio' means 'man of the mist' mostly because I like to go for walks in the forest in the rain. My character is Ves'xilé and that's my handle in the shout box. In RL I teach English conversation in a junior college. In addition to being an incurable bookworm, I'm an amature gardener and landscaper. 43 (at the time this was first posted), male, married, 5 kids, from Pennsylvania, living in Japan since 1991.
Last edited by kirio on Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby dragonleas on Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:36 am

Tenkage: C? I never heard of it. I'm more known on Neopets and Subeta. (Yes I am sad playing those old kid sites) *sweatdrop*

I am also on deviantart under the same username Dragonleas but as you can see I'm not really good at drawing, but I have great writing skills.
dragonleas
Nether Spawn

Postby Lady Tenkage on Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:44 am

Dragonleas: I meant cosplay.com. I happen to know someone on the forums there who also goes by "Michi", so I was only wondering. Glad to have you!
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby dragonleas on Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:49 am

Thank you. I'm glad I've finally got my grandmother to pay for me since I am jobless still lol. Too much college work to get a proper job yet (my excuse to be lazy :B ).
dragonleas
Nether Spawn

Postby AuroraDragonKaya on Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:26 am

Heyo! ^^ For those who do not know, I am ADK. :3 Occasionally I'll talk in the third person.
Right now I'm a full time student, mainly focusing on art, and also have a webcomic of my own, though it's on a (longer then planned now) hiatus. ^.^;;

My roleplay character, Set'suki, is a bit of a goofball. Don't mind him. :3

...god I suck at these things. No idea what to say. @__@;;
Ah well, you probably don't wanna hear me babble anyway. ;P

Oh yeah! It's probably good not to take me to seriously. Most of the time, I don't. :P
AuroraDragonKaya
Demon

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Thalar on Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:24 am

Hi!

I'm Thalar, the other moderator, and the clan's Healer.
I'm from a small country called Norway, in Northern Europe, and English is not my first language. I'm a university student, and an avid roleplayer. I also read a lot, and fast. I'm also a fan of short sentences! :U
If Madea's good cop, that means I get to be bad cop. :> But in a good way. PM me if you don't PM Madea.
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Miburo on Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:00 am

Hello !
I'm Miburo, a more silent but active member. By that I mean that I read whatever gets posted here and only post if I think I have something to say that hasn't been said before. I think about my posts waaay to long and by the time I figured out what and how I'm going to say it it has been said by someone else already :)

In real life I'm a helpdesk operator for Belgiums biggest phone company and internet service provider ofcourse after explaining 50 times a day that windows XP isn't their modem I need some way to vent frustration, I love gaming (board, card roleplaying you name it) and going outdoors for walks.

My character is Khan'zalika and I hope to make her the clans slave/servant master.
Miburo
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Next

Return to Path to power