Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Re: Path to Power: New Subscriber Introduction Thread!

Postby Hfar on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:09 am

Hetros wrote:no, seriously, chibi's are a menace (albeit, a very, very cute one). There's 6 steps to disposing of them (they're like nuclear waste, they never actually go away).

1. stun with cookie overload (about 50 open cookie jars of every flavor will do it)
2. shake down for their pot of ada
3. seal inside a block of concrete and lead.
4. Drop down the deepest mine shaft you can find
5. ? ? ?
6. Profit.

. . . . but what if they have kitten reinforcements? The alliance is still in affect. o_O
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Talancir on Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:47 pm

my turn on this thing... hi guys, I go by "Talancir," a name of Tolkien influence.... it's supposed to mean something but I don't remember what it means for the life of me.

As far as my character is concerned, I'm gonna be making a male drow named Eldri'caldeyi Tei'kaliath, age 87... it'll take me a little bit to get a character description and picture together, so I'll take that time to get used to the format of the forums.
PTP / RH - Eldri'caldeyi - former burgoisie (Press my shirt, lowly prole!), Architect of Ama'varde, Relic Hunter of Sohei Thunder.

Main Archive: Lysire'indris Beli'cadrin - Warden of the Twin Eyes "and Belph'aegor is a hottie!"
Talancir
Vel'akar

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Jeriah on Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:31 pm

((Take your time. There's no rush. And welcome to PtP.))
- Ank'iseth Samarrikh
Jeriah
Vel'akar

Postby Nalgos-afein Myt'tar on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:50 am

Hello Everyone Im the Newest Meat to be willing thrown on the fire. Be kind. I dont have a Avi yet so Ill instead describe him breifly
NickName: Nalgos
Race: Drowolath
Eye color: Blue
Hair: White
Equipment: Clothes and Walking stick(for longer trips)
Affinity: Earth
Body: Slight next to no muscles pretty much not good for a warrior or any job needing muscle.

Please Be Kind and Help this N00b get better at RPing
ImageImageImage
It takes work to live. Dieing is easy.
Gage the Terran Fleet Master: "the bigger the gun the better"
live tag: I Gage I
Nalgos-afein Myt'tar
Nether Spawn

Postby Writer on Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:36 am

Nalgos-afein Myt'tar wrote:Hello Everyone Im the Newest Meat to be willing thrown on the fire. Be kind. I dont have a Avi yet so Ill instead describe him breifly
NickName: Nalgos
Race: Drowolath
Eye color: Blue
Hair: White
Equipment: Clothes and Walking stick(for longer trips)
Affinity: Earth
Body: Slight next to no muscles pretty much not good for a warrior or any job needing muscle.

Please Be Kind and Help this N00b get better at RPing

Welcome Nalgos!

Character description 'n such for RP here on the boards needs to be made in the RP characters thread and approved by Madea. I see you've already created one, and it looks good, if comparably short to some of the other characters around (which is no bad thing, mind you, I wish I could keep to brevity that well). I'd also suggest you read the Worldsetting & Advice archive and pay good heed to the Path to Power Player's Guide, if you haven't already.

Also if you're going to be a miner, I'd do a slight rethinking of his physique, since as far as I know it involves not so much mana manipulation/use as heavy muscle-needing labour (i.e. the very thing you say he's not good with). Architect and builders are the only ones shown in the comic to use mana manipulation on earth consistently, and are needed for building projects of any kind. Miners mostly just dig and excavate, I'm afraid, though it's still a very important task.
Due'gar Tolmen Tei'Kaliath - A busy builder.

A day at work. - "I wish...Um. Nevermind."

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark. Guard them well or one day you may be your own victim. - Navajo proverb.
Writer
Vel'akar

Postby Nalgos-afein Myt'tar on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:57 pm

I see it as an opertunity to grow and imporve the mining ways. Mabye using mana to find new vains or opening them up. Might even Blast mine with mana. The brain is a powerful weapon, one can think of ways to overcome their short comings. My Char will grow stronger and help the miners which from what I see are short handed. I like to keep things short and to the point.
ImageImageImage
It takes work to live. Dieing is easy.
Gage the Terran Fleet Master: "the bigger the gun the better"
live tag: I Gage I
Nalgos-afein Myt'tar
Nether Spawn

Postby Hetros on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:36 pm

welcome aboard, and my god that is a NAME.

"Nal-go-ss-ae-fee-in-Mit-tar"? is that how you pronounce it?
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Siv'Wilroz on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:26 pm

Welcome to P2P, please, enjoy your stay ^^

Hetros, I think the first part (Nalgo) is only a nickname and afein Myt'tar is his his P2P caracter name :D
Siv'Wilroz
Demon

Postby Kiro Kiemi on Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:28 am

Hello, I'm Kiro Kiemi, a frequently new member of the "elite" sections of DT, but a long-time reader. I've dabbled in the FFRPG forums, but my RPG partners have a horrible knack of disappearing on me, so I've come here to try something new.

As for me... I'm female, 18, and soon to be a college student, although currently I'm taking a year off to read webcomics. ;P

I WILL be a working member of the Tei'kaliath! I'm planning on making an Engineer, but possibly a miner. My character will be Renn'lir Joural Tei'kaliath, a male of only 39!

Come to think of it, is it common to have young workers? Maybe I should bump his age up some...

Anyway, I'll join as soon as I get my main computer fixed so I can scan and colour the picture I've drawn. I can't wait to get involved. :D!
Renn'lir Joural Tei'kaliath: Miner, Enemy of ceak, continuously on "Odd-duty"
Kiro Kiemi
Summoner

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Jeriah on Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:36 am

((Welcome to PtP, Kiro. The age component doesn't really matter. It hasn't been long since the old Clan was devastated. So if you are young, we're in no position to complain.))
- Ank'iseth Samarrikh
Jeriah
Vel'akar

Postby Pariel on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:23 am

Kiro Kiemi wrote:Hello, I'm Kiro Kiemi, a frequently new member of the "elite" sections of DT, but a long-time reader. I've dabbled in the FFRPG forums, but my RPG partners have a horrible knack of disappearing on me, so I've come here to try something new.

As for me... I'm female, 18, and soon to be a college student, although currently I'm taking a year off to read webcomics. ;P

I WILL be a working member of the Tei'kaliath! I'm planning on making an Engineer, but possibly a miner. My character will be Renn'lir Joural Tei'kaliath, a male of only 39!

Come to think of it, is it common to have young workers? Maybe I should bump his age up some...

Anyway, I'll join as soon as I get my main computer fixed so I can scan and colour the picture I've drawn. I can't wait to get involved. :D!

Welcome to Tei'kaliath Kyori.

Miners have a rather young staff of ALL males.
"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." - Marcus Aurelius.
Pariel
Sharen Errand Boy

Clan: Sharen

Postby Lt Anders on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:47 pm

Pariel wrote:Welcome to Tei'kaliath Kyori.

*cough* Well, mostly young members anyway. M'aiq is 125, and looks 40 and not the usual 30. Fool! Get your staff right ;)
Loyalty is not bought, but earned.-Me
Vae Victus-Woe to the vanquished.
Best. Song. Ever.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q267 ... s/Maiq.png
Tei'Kaliath: M'aiq(My-eek), Mine Manager
Lt Anders
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Pariel on Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:25 pm

Lt Anders wrote:
Pariel wrote:Welcome to Tei'kaliath Kyori.

*cough* Well, mostly young members anyway. M'aiq is 125, and looks 40 and not the usual 30. Fool! Get your staff right ;)

Sssh! It's advertisement! :P
"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." - Marcus Aurelius.
Pariel
Sharen Errand Boy

Clan: Sharen

Postby Hetros on Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:55 pm

Hfar wrote:
Hetros wrote:no, seriously, chibi's are a menace (albeit, a very, very cute one). There's 6 steps to disposing of them (they're like nuclear waste, they never actually go away).

1. stun with cookie overload (about 50 open cookie jars of every flavor will do it)
2. shake down for their pot of ada
3. seal inside a block of concrete and lead.
4. Drop down the deepest mine shaft you can find
5. ? ? ?
6. Profit.

. . . . but what if they have kitten reinforcements? The alliance is still in affect. o_O

forgot to answer this, we don't have to worry about it... yet... it's hypothetical, if it weren't we'd all be doomed by now :B

also, welcome Kiro Kiemi :3 Hope you enjoy your time here :D
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Lordpanther14 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:18 pm

Hello, recently subscribed and after reading the 'Faceless who don't do anything' I thought I'd join the ranks and be a productive member of society.
My character is Ardwen Tei'kaliath, a 46 year old male, who would like to be a blacksmith.

I got the name LordPanther14 because I used to play Heroes of Might and Magic, and liked the royalty in the game so much that I wanted to be a Lord. I also watched a lot World Martial Art Champion at the time and liked the fighter Panther. Came up with the title when I was 14 years old.

I am a college student, male and 23, who's joining the Navy in a couple months. I love to read Science Fiction and Fantasy, and play video games, especially RPG's. I've never done the Forum RPG before but I'll try not to be a complete noob and ask questions that have already been answered.
LordPanther, Lord of the Roster
Former Leader of the Relic Hunter Squad, the Fen Wolves: Bro'toh
Owner of Tab'irre and Xy'tin
Lordpanther14
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Path to Power