The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Elif's Healing Station

Postby Hfar on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:23 pm

"Thanks Bel! I'll try!"

Niar turns back to Hermil'ion. "How does your arm feel?" Niar asks him.
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Hermil on Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:02 pm

Hermil'ion returns the man's gaze, but his normal confidence is replaced by a mixture of sorrow and desperation. "I've .. nothing to return to. We lived from hand to mouth, more days than not. If your Ill'har.. Ill'haress," he corrects himself, realizing the woman who presented herself as Bel'xullyn has used the title without trace of humor or irony. Hoping they won't take it as an insult, he clears his throat nervously before continuing.

"If your Ill'haress shows mercy, perhaps I could .. call me foolish if you will, but I would offer my service, to repay my debts, and if the Lady Val accepts, I would offer her my life as well, in return for any that may have been lost in the fighting. If the Lady Val is willing to show mercy, perhaps I can earn forgiveness from her clan over time."

He breaks off eye contact, lowering his head. "Even living among people who hate me for what I am, would be preferable to living on the streets of Chel again, for people's opinions may be changed through hard work and dedication, but the streets cannot be bargained with. If the Ill'haress would grant me this chance to earn forgiveness I would take it without hesitation."

He knows his chances are slim, but he can only imagine it worse if he is enslaved.. a one-handed clan member, even if he has to work to earn the others' trust, could always make himself useful, but a one-handed slave would be on a quick, painful road towards death. The idea of offering himself to their leader (Could she really be an Ill'haress? He doesn't know how that would be possible!) as replacement for any lost clan members is a sudden inspiration, and he likes the idea, even though he knows he is likely a poor replacement in his current state. It would be a new life, even tainted as it would be by the violence of the previous day, and he feels hope tighten its coils around him.

At the man's second question, Hermil'ion looks at where his hand should be, and flexes his fingers.. It's as if the hand is still there. The limb throbs with a dull pain, and he lets it rest on the blanket without moving it unnecessary.
"I feel like my hand is still there," he says honestly. "It hurts, but seems well tended. You are also a Healer?" he asks and makes a small bow with his left hand on his heart, to the three gathered around him. Taking great care not to fall over. "I owe you my thanks for saving my life, even as I was one who had hurt your sisters and brothers. Not many would have considered my life worthy of saving. Thank you."
Hermil
Nether Spawn

Postby Hfar on Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:24 pm

"Good! That means that it's probably healing just fine!"

Niar sighs. "You know, we almost lost you there! If you had lost any more blood, you wouldn't be sitting here. You have a tough will to live. I imagine that's what kept you alive,".

Niar tilts his head. "We still don't know your name though,".
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Hermil on Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:04 pm

THe man's last statement catches Hermil'ion by surprise and he blushes, it appears he has forgotten about social coutesies in his time with the Relentless. "I am Hermil'ion. I used to have more than just a first name but my family is gone, and its name with it," he explains, wondering if the Healer is asking his name to recognize him as a person.. He sure hopes so.
"May I ask yours?" he asks both the man and the woman whose hand is still caressing his hair. He smiles at Bel'xullyn. "Mistress Bel'xullyn has already graced me with her name, I would like to know those who saved me, if it's not too much to ask."
Hermil
Nether Spawn

Postby Bel'xullyn on Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:35 pm

*with her only eye about to let out a tear, she ask quietly*
"Do you both think our ill'haress shall let him be libéré with the 3 of us pleading for him?"
"He deserve a chance.. to start back his life in another direction..." *blush*

"I could even take responsability if necessaire..."
*touching both her index finger and blushing red...like her hairs...*
"I don't know why, but i believe in what he's saying..."
Bel'xullyn
Vel'akar

Postby Hfar on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:41 pm

"Good to meet you Hermil'ion. My name is Niar'suru Loruglasse, but most people call me Niar,".

Niar lets out a sigh. "It's difficult to say. An'jhali will have to consider each voice of the clan, but at this point it could swing either way. If enough of us vouch for them, we might be able to make a case for them,"

Niar gets a funny look on his face. "Why, are you developing a Nightingale Complex*?" Niar teases Bel'xullyn.

*((I have no idea what the underworld equivalent of this is, so I'm going to leave it as is!))
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Runes on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:00 pm

"I'm Ilrae," she smiles and pets Hermil's hair one last time, before crossing her arms. "After all the effort put into saving your life, I'd be upset if you weren't pardoned. But don't worry too much, the other slavers who asked for mercy were all forgiven. I'm sure you will be, too. And you have all three of us speaking up for you." Having said that, Ilrae left to find Elif and assist her if needed.
Runes
Strawberry Ninja

Clan: Sharen

Postby Hermil on Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:55 pm

"All three of you? Sharess be praised," Hermil'ion exclaimed, his expression one of hope. "I promise you, you won't regret it!"
He finds himself already missing the healer's hand running through his hair, and blushes slightly. It's been a long time since anyone, except his now former boss, has touched him, and he briefly wonders if she intends to claim him before he considers that these people might not even be from Chel at all. It would certainly make sense. Maybe they're more used to touching without necessarily meaning anything by it. It's a strange concept to consider.

"Mistress Bel'xullyn, master Niar'suru, does mistress Ilrae speak for both of you or have you yet to make up your mind?" he asks cautiously, but still hopeful.
Hermil
Nether Spawn

Postby Hfar on Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:01 pm

"Well, I'm dubious as to wether or not you can walk yet, but I'm willing to vouch for you. Mind you, you'll earn our trust, but I at least am willing to give you a chance," Niar turns to Bel'xullyn. "What do you think Bel?"
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Bel'xullyn on Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:08 pm

*thinking at those words.. Bel'xullyn finally say something"
"Well .. Ilrae seems to be sérieuse about having you join our clan"
"Niar and moi both trust you monsieur Hermil'ion"
"I'll try and see if your two others friends are willing to do the same... "
:3

*she shyly add*
"But i doubt they'll be as charmant and sweet like you.. kind Hermil'ion .." *blush*
"Now.. maybe you should relax and take some rest.. you're situation is still a bit critique ..
"I would'nt want you to get ill .. n'est ce pas ? ? " ^^

*Softly turning around in another direction*
"Are you coming to help me a bit chère Niar ? With the two of us it shall be faster."

* Bel'xullyn quietly went to check others patients...and help Elif/Ilrae too if needed*
Bel'xullyn
Vel'akar

Postby Hfar on Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:36 pm

'Sure!" *follows after Bel'xullyn to check on the other patients*
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Hermil on Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:54 pm

"Oh don't worry, I don't think my legs could carry me right at the moment, " Hermil'ion assures them, with a little laugh. He gives Bel'xullyn a little wink in appreciation of her comment, hoping it's not too forward of him.

"Thank you," he tells them and repeats his little bow from before, then watches them leave to assist the other patients again. Now he must face the Ill'haress again, when she comes, and with the thought of those three healers vouching for him, he thinks he can muster up the courage to plead for his life to their leader with confidence instead of panic in his voice. Well.. at least less panic.
Hermil
Nether Spawn

Postby Raziel on Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:52 am

Name: Kilsek
Race: Drowolath/Drowussu Half-breed
Ocupation: Slaver, Mostly cartaker of and traner for Riding lizerds.
Hair: Dark greyish and long sholderwith in the back with Green hi-lights (Thought it was fitting sinse he took care of the Riding Lizerds)
Eyes: Narrow with dark purple colering, Goth makeup around eyes
Bild: Tall and strong, notacabl muscles
Mana Skills: None
Martial Skill: unarmed, Swords and Cavalear fighting.
Professional Experience: Cavalering.
Personality: Clever and eseygoing not very combative but will do must be done. Has phobia of neddles like instraments. Tends to be sarcastic if possibal.

Bio: Kilsek is a slaver but in name onley. he is one who does what he needs to do in order to survive and so that his frends survive as well. As head of the riding lizards he taks care of them and is in charge if there are and riding requierments for a particular misshon as he is the most knolagabal in riding them. He has no quarls with others but will gladley defend his comrads who ever they may be. in battle this becomes aperant as he will become a ferce fighter even though he knows and regrets herting others he will do whatever he must do for he and his frends to stay alive. Though Kilsek was indeed involved in the battle he was called opon becaus the leader required more men though he was more intrasted in protecting the riding lizards. During the battle he sustaned multibal sword wounds and broke his leg and ankle when the bilding they took cover in fell on them.
While under the healers care he coroperated with all the healers and posed no trubal exept being a nerves wreck when his wounds were being stiched up. He quicley became popular with the nurses not onley because of his looks and personality but also with regaling them with tales with all the places that he has been and things he's seen while traveling with the slavers.
In his meating with the Illheress he senserley expreses his regret for her clans losses and askes for forgiveness and
that his comrades not suffer.

Would any healer hear generesly like to vouch this harmed soul for a new character?
Raziel
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Novusod on Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:07 am

((Welcome Raziel Don't forget to enter your plea in the box where it says: "Advise Leader" and then vote for that option. Follow Hermil's example and it should go rather smoothly. Other than that a nurse should be with you shortly.))
"A pessimists looks at the wind and complains. An optimist looks at the wind and believes the wind will change. A leader looks at the wind and trims the sails."
Novusod
Demon

Postby Bel'xullyn on Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:22 am

*Ble'xullyn notice that one of the 2 remaining slavers needs to be taken care of and she go near the closest one*
"Hmm.. Sooo what have we here.. "
she says smiling gently toward that new face*

*She rapidly study her next patient with her eye for place that could miss a bandage or two*
"..I guess all is ok .. we manage to stop the worse.. but you'll need repos."
Bel'xullyn
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre