The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Postby Kail'odian on Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:43 pm

New update in the Event Area. Its a nice page from the Clan perspective.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Frost Indri on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:07 pm

*laughs* Yeah... I wonder what people will make of this page...

*crickets* Well, I guess everyone has already said what we felt we needed to say for this...
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby dragonleas on Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:40 am

Yeah I think I see a few drow I can recognize that I wouldn't be able to before I've spent my time here on the forums lol. Makes me wonder how this council will turn out.
dragonleas
Nether Spawn

Postby Nerev on Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:47 am

Update. Leader Archive.

Discuss.
Nerev
Summoner

Location: If only my gi was oranger I could grow a monkey tail.
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Frost Indri on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:16 am

Well, whatever we decide to do, we need to focus on it. If we're going to get anywhere in this game we need to concentrate our actions to the end of our choice. AKA get organized.

I say we just go for the ruins. We have no real life-line here, we don't really have anything here. I think that's the point, we have nothing. We are making what little we do have, right now a statue, a lance, and several days worth of algee bricks. We do need a warmaster to do that, we also need to get a furnice up (we've been talking a simple bloomery, using stone for the quickest results).

As far as the choice between making weapons and making climbing tools, I think it depends on how much metal comes out of the boomery. If we can make enough weapons now to get to the ruins, we should make the weapons and make tools from the scraps we collect at the ruins.

By the time the smiths are done working with the bloomery and have the metal ready for forging, I should have the cooling trough done (as well as some water jars), and we can make a small forge, or two if Hetros is allowed to make blades as well within the rules of the game.

The warmaster can put together a force that will eventually have the weapons, and train them to work together.
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Madea on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:29 am

How to translate that into a Leader Archive option is the main concern. I think what you guys were touching on in the other thread was the right idea; petition the Ilharess to call for a new rank will likely be met favorably.

Or the swimsuit thingy, which would serve as a filler, in essence. ;)
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Location: In EVA above Green Ball, surrounded by Space Kitties!

Postby AuroraDragonKaya on Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:34 am

I'm all for calling for the warmaster.
After all, you don't need weapons for training. :3 I'll submit the option with the phrasing used in the other thread, as its clear several people want it.
If someone wants to call for architect, its a clearly separate goal.
(However, if there's anything other then that, I Think it's good to get feedback and make sure others are also interested first, because we'll get more done if we keep the options down. :3)
AuroraDragonKaya
Demon

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Kail'odian on Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:06 pm

My fellow drow, the Event Archive for Tei'kaliath has updated.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Postby Nerev on Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:17 am

Why are the harvesters looking for limestone and more toxic moss? Are we developing some new stone/moss-based bioweapon?
Nerev
Summoner

Location: If only my gi was oranger I could grow a monkey tail.
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Frost Indri on Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:20 am

Limestone is a flux needed for melting down the metals we find. Toxic moss will burn nicely to provide a meger fuel, carbon to darken pots, and ash to combine with the limestone and local dust to make some sort of glaze for future pots. Also, the ash can provide carbon for steel. :)
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Zorlond on Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:24 am

Yeah, both the crafter and smith have made some requests, I'm just doing my part in fulfilling them, even if I don't quite get how the stuff applies.

On that note, it looks like we're not going to find much else in terms of limestone. Hope the small rocks will be enough for the time being, we'll need tools for more.
Zorlond
Vel'akar

Postby Frost Indri on Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:58 am

yeay. Well, I'm starting work on vessels this week. :)
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Thalar on Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:21 pm

I'm beginning to think these folks I've found are not really ours.. They're in worse condition than the rest of us and won't look me in the eye.. are they escaped slaves from our own city? Or have they come from somewhere else and just immersed themselves into our crowd?

The reason I'm wondering whether they are escaped slaves is their reluctance to look me in the eye, as well as their inability to get themselves fed although the clan has food. - But their emaciated state could also be due to them having just arrived, either latecomers (somewhat unlikely) from our own city, or refugees from somewhere or something else.

Either way, they act suspiciously.. Thoughts?
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Frost Indri on Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:13 pm

Heh... It would be funny, actually, if we grow our clan unknowingly that way.

However, my sense of humor aside, I think its just reflecting more on people who don't play activly. If you want to keep an eye on them, then by all means do. I don't think we'll loose anything by it, and if you turn out to be right in your suspcions (and even worse, they are spies!) we will deffinatly gain from it. (If nothing else, we'll know who the spies are and can feed them whatever info we want. :) )
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Serantis on Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:25 pm

Maybe they are the beginning of some sickness? Altho i doubt it and the not making eye contact is odd.
I say keep an eye on them also we could ask around to see if anyone noticed them slipping in while we slept seeing as how our lookouts havent been very reliable to date.

But yea id check them for any obvious signs of disease or some sort of markings (like a slaves brand), But until we know for sure id keep them kinda isolated from the others.
Serantis
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre