The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Leader Archive - Day 27: Gravity too strong

Postby Picanet on Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:46 pm

Our residential IRONMAN - ugh. Time to unearth the Shiir's abs joke-board. ^^
- Somebody that you used to know
Picanet
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Leader Archive - Day 27: Gravity too strong

Postby Hetros on Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:01 am

I'M BACK! *boogie* RWAR! >:3

Sorry I been gone so long guys, college applications and such really hit me hard upside the head, and I'll still be infrequent with my posts until then. *crying*

Now, what have I missed? anything that isn't explicitly in the archives? any plans I may have missed in my attempt get myself back up too speed?

edit: Also an idea on fixing the problems with our little lizardy friends... >_> since they like large places, why not keep them as pets inside the ruins themselves? it's not so bad an idea when you consider the original purpose of many pets (besides keeping rodent populations down) was too have an extra supply of food too...
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Re: Event Archive - Day 28

Postby Tohya on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:56 am

More decorations have been added to our home. And most people no longer live in tents.

Success! Mining golem repaired. So... What are we going to do with it? It still lacks a cart, after all. :3

Work on the gem cutting tools continues...

The Scouts have been (a)salted, and there was much rejoicing. 8P

The winner and still champion, Yssa!

Tiktikkis help clean the ruins, and ew... :x Mmm... shrooms.

Come one, come all.. See the greatest show in the underdark... Now performing daily in the healers tent.

The Miners get a good workout in.
Tohya
Vel'akar

Postby Hfar on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:10 am

Tohya wrote:Come one, come all.. See the greatest show in the underdark... Now performing daily in the healers tent.

:3 "Alas! My heart bears great burden, and my soul great sorrow! For while my heart and my soul have sustained no slight, my palet desires to dine on sustenance contrary to that which as come afore!

Before me I see a fruit, the likes of which I have never seen. Red, like the great burst of sun, the fruit temps me! Calls me! Ever egging me onward! And I ask why I must be denied this fruit that I see before me! 'The apple is not for you,' is what the healer told me, 'we must first take the precious seeds from this crimson fruit, and desperse over the land. When that time comes, then you may partake in the fruit that sits before you,'.

So I hold my appetite from the fruit before me, but the temptation grows every day. But my will is strong! I will not give into the temptation that lurks within my heart! Alas! Alas! When will the time come when these tortous days are over!? How long, I ask?! How long?"

----
This has been Random Play Theater. We hope this didn't make any sense what-so-ever. ;)
----

On to more serious business; Yay! Salt! Now maybe we can start seasoning stuff! Also, maybe we can start preserving our fish so it'll keep longer, and doesn't spoil after a few days.
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Siv'Wilroz on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:15 am

Hfar wrote: :3 "Alas! My heart bears great burden, and my soul great sorrow! For while my heart and my soul have sustained no slight, my palet desires to dine on sustenance contrary to that which as come afore!

Before me I see a fruit, the likes of which I have never seen. Red, like the great burst of sun, the fruit temps me! Calls me! Ever egging me onward! And I ask why I must be denied this fruit that I see before me! 'The apple is not for you,' is what the healer told me, 'we must first take the precious seeds from this crimson fruit, and desperse over the land. When that time comes, then you may partake in the fruit that sits before you,'.

So I hold my appetite from the fruit before me, but the temptation grows every day. But my will is strong! I will not give into the temptation that lurks within my heart! Alas! Alas! When will the time come when these tortous days are over!? How long, I ask?! How long?"

*thunderous applause*

Yeah!!

BIS! BIS!! *wee*

Tohya wrote:The winner and still champion, Yssa!

Erf.. She took me by suprise! I Demand a rematch!

And now! Chair shot on the back is prohibited! Suffer the wrath of the Smiling Piledriver and the Green bay Plunge! }:3
Last edited by Siv'Wilroz on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Siv'Wilroz
Demon

Postby Bel'xullyn on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:19 am

:@ .. did i posess you somehow.. ?
You sound like moi... :D
Bel'xullyn
Vel'akar

Postby Hfar on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:23 am

Siv'Wilroz wrote:Yeah!!

BIS! BIS!! *wee*

*Bows* :)

Bel'xullyn wrote: :@ .. did i posess you somehow.. ?
You sound like moi... :D

That is you hon! ;)
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Bel'xullyn on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:31 am

Hfar wrote:That is you hon! ;)

:V ....so basically i'm on the floor in a drama pose because i can't fight my spirit anymore .. i WANT the apple XD

i need some way to calm down *eek* where....is.....kir..ima.... :U
Bel'xullyn
Vel'akar

Postby Freia on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:40 am

((Afraid he's out gallivanting. You're stuck with the rest of us.

You need another hug? }:3 ))
Freia
Nether Seed

Postby Hetros on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:45 am

The Golem could have the cart tied or welded to it from behind, so it pulled the sucker?
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kir'ima on Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:58 am

Bel'xullyn wrote:i need some way to calm down *eek* where....is.....kir..ima.... :U

*appears and gives Bel a hug, then picks her up and carries her off* :3

(Yes, I'm back in the ruins, otherwise the salt would not yet be listed in the resources)
waiting patiently for my next chance at Sayatt
everyone stay clear of my blast radius
Kir'ima
the scout

Postby kirio on Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:09 am

We've reached the point of diminishing returns with the seafood. :U
That protein source needs to be augmented or replaced if we want to stay healthy.
Hey Kir, it might be time to start exploring upriver. :@
Mana allows us to feel our connection to the world through the elements. Become one with that which thou wouldst change and the magic becomes effortless.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Madea on Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:46 am

Culture Pool!!!!!!!!!
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Location: In EVA above Green Ball, surrounded by Space Kitties!
Clan: Sharen

Postby kirio on Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:20 am

Madea wrote:Culture Pool!!!!!!!!!

We've only got one (and a small one at that) and it's currently being seeded for algae not seafood (fish/bugs). We're going to need another wild source to tide us over until we get the culture pools constructed and into full production.
Mana allows us to feel our connection to the world through the elements. Become one with that which thou wouldst change and the magic becomes effortless.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Re: Event Archive - Day 29

Postby Kail'odian on Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:05 pm

New Update, Event Archive:

Architect & Slavemaster: Building remodelling.

Healer: Group practice training

Supply Master: Food gathering ongoing; a few new tiktikki's and a slow start to the algae pool.

Warmaster: Shiir abs need to even shinier than the armor. Work that cloth Tali! 8P :D

Crafter: Ashes, ropes and needles. Need I say more? *ooo*

Scout: No, its not Halloween yet. Its the Relic Hunters! ^^

Miner & Engineer: More iron ore mined. Its heavy.

Blacksmith: Gem cutting tools are done; and as soon as the iron ore express gets back, more work can be done on the winch.

This concludes this update's summary. :D
If you see me online anywhere, I go by Kail, Darius Marcelino or LongSh0t82 as my user names now. I am on steam as LongSh0t82 if anyone wants to add me. I won't turn you away if you even only just want to talk.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre