The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Leader A - Day 26

Postby Freya on Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:58 pm

That's an interesting way of regaining energy. *lol*
Freya
Summoner

Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Kitab Al'Ibar on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:54 pm

Picanet wrote:Wearing armor and fighting in it is harder than it looks if you're not use to it. >.<

....*wince* "Poor uncle Kir...."

Scouts 1, Illharess 1, Warriors 0 ^^;

Looks like i've got the dubious honour of having beaten the Ill'haress >.<
Kitab Al'Ibar
Vel'akar

Postby Meckruco on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:00 pm

Kitab Al'Ibar wrote:
Picanet wrote:Wearing armor and fighting in it is harder than it looks if you're not use to it. >.<

....*wince* "Poor uncle Kir...."

Scouts 1, Illharess 1, Warriors 0 ^^;

Looks like i've got the dubious honour of having beaten the Ill'haress >.<

*appers behind Kitab with a oversized wiffle bat in hand, ready to beat Kitab down*
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum" If you desire peace, prepare for war.
House the of Will of Fire
Fourth Tir'ay Champ is Meck the bear killer.
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Tohya on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:12 pm

The mine golem is reassembled and the Tech need help from the Blacksmith and Carfters, for replacement parts, to complete the repairs. We're going to have just go ahead and build a foci and see how it goes. :3

The ruins are starting to look like home now. ^^

Glow bugs aren't good eating. :x

One of the warriors apparently sleeps in his armor. o_O

A third exit is found by the scouts.

We need to buy spices from Chel. Tiktikkii are loose in the ruins, I wonder how long before someone claims one as a pet?

I wonder if a fish oil candle would help the people firing the kiln.

An'jhali takes up knitting. :p

The Miners should hang a pulley from the cross beam over the pit and use a bucket.
Tohya
Vel'akar

Postby Pariel on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:17 pm

*shrugh* I suppose we'll get a bit more of attention from the people we need now.
Ka'hab, can you make a rope & Basket system for the shaft? Mari, can you make a Pulley?
"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." - Marcus Aurelius.
Pariel
Sharen Errand Boy

Clan: Sharen

Re: Event Archive - Day 27

Postby Merlune on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:30 am

Well, looks like one of our problems is logistics. Once we fix the getting the ore out of the shaft problem, then we are going have to bring it to the ruins. Maybe the miners bring it with them when they come back to the ruins at the end of the day. That would work for a time, cause we are not going to make that much in the beginning. Later they can request the us of the pack lizard. Speaking of which, we should give the animal a check up, we have been using it all most non stop since we got it.

Scouts, have you gathered more samples of rock of the new area? We builders are going to need a quarry site later on. Sorry if that sounds a little pushy, you most likely know this. :[

Another entrance! *eek* Well, at least this one it is off the ground, on our end at least.

:3 We builders are making progress! I have noticed that the ruins, slowly but surely, are no longer being ruins. We need to come up with a better name for our home base. Any ideas? Castle? Palace? Citadel?

Crafters, Forgers, repeat after me: "Some like is Hot!" *wee*
Merlune
Summoner

Postby Jeriah on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:33 am

((If we want to be really sneaky, we can vote to rename the ruins after the 'old city'. Otherwise, we can vote on an entirely new name, although that doesn't give us as much backstory as previous option.))
- Ank'iseth Samarrikh
Jeriah
Vel'akar

Postby Merlune on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:45 am

We could, however it has been stated that this is a new beginning for us and for us not cling to the past. However the past does effect us, and will influence our chose. :V I know we could know, we could name it after the Illar's mother, in memory of her long leadership of our people or not ^^; . So do we want Drow name or a new term to be used in the forums?
Merlune
Summoner

Postby Meckruco on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:59 am

Tohya wrote:One of the warriors apparently sleeps in his armor. o_O

no... I am just that fast putting it on. if you look, Meck is still half asleep but managed to ge up and armored befor anyone else!
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum" If you desire peace, prepare for war.
House the of Will of Fire
Fourth Tir'ay Champ is Meck the bear killer.
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Postby Zorlond on Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:18 am

Meckruco wrote:
Tohya wrote:One of the warriors apparently sleeps in his armor. o_O

no... I am just that fast putting it on. if you look, Meck is still half asleep but managed to ge up and armored befor anyone else!

Half asleep? Looks to me he's wobbling back and forth a bit and still snoring... *wee*
Zorlond
Vel'akar

Postby Hfar on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:54 am

Goodness gracious! Even a early rolecall can't shake Shiv'wilroz's smiling! What, does he go to bed with that maniacal grin on his face?

And for some reason, the Supply Master/Slavemaster panel reminds me of an old fifties commercial.
Delicious and nutritious! Tastes just like fish! *two thumbs up*
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Frost Indri on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:35 am

Pariel wrote:*shrugh* I suppose we'll get a bit more of attention from the people we need now.
Ka'hab, can you make a rope & Basket system for the shaft? Mari, can you make a Pulley?

:D Already on it! :p *does a little dance* We'll just need to make some more rope, and then all you need is a pulley and you can thread the rope through the pulley, put a basket on each end, and counter balance! ^_^

Heh... I like it when I've correctly anticipated needs. Not that this one was hard, but... Still! Being ahead of the ball instead of chasing after it is nice ain't it!

Now, we'll have to see if we can't get some form to them durn baskets... That is, once we've taken care of some other stuff... Give these baskets a try, and we'll go on from what you learn there. :)
Ka'hab, the potter.
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Siv'Wilroz on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:27 pm

Hfar wrote:Goodness gracious! Even a early rolecall can't shake Shiv'wilroz's smiling! What, does he go to bed with that maniacal grin on his face?

hehe, my smile die hard :D
Siv'Wilroz
Demon

Postby Merlune on Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:47 pm

Hey, forgers, I have realized that you are soon going to be getting the first supply of ore from the mine. And the first weapon that we have made is now in the use of our warmaster. So the point is that why don't you use the new ore to make the An'jhali a weapon. She has had tir'ay training but the practicing in the armor has shown she still needs help. Giving her a weapon of her own, just encase, will help her in her training, when she gets back to fighting practice.
Merlune
Summoner

Postby Hfar on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:32 pm

Merlune wrote:Hey, forgers, I have realized that you are soon going to be getting the first supply of ore from the mine. And the first weapon that we have made is now in the use of our warmaster. So the point is that why don't you use the new ore to make the An'jhali a weapon. She has had tir'ay training but the practicing in the armor has shown she still needs help. Giving her a weapon of her own, just encase, will help her in her training, when she gets back to fighting practice.

Maybe. But at this point, that ore can be used for more productive things. Things like: properly equipping the rest of the warriors, finally crafting the scout armor, or forging new tools for the ranked users. While I do agree that the Illharess might need a weapon in the future for self defense purposes, at this time she has her tiray and her personal guards to do just that for her. There are just other things we can use the ore for right now.
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre