The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Event Archive - Day 24

Postby Freya on Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:50 am

Lt Anders wrote:Sorry, I can't help it...
THE BEST!

Ok, one more day for votes! Lets see who's the best! :P

Nice kittens... xD

Anyhow. I agree that our Il'haress should visit the wounded. *nods*
Freya
Summoner

Clan: Sullisin'rune

Re: Leader Archive - Day 24

Postby AuroraDragonKaya on Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:14 pm

Dude, Mongols. Mongols pwned all over the place. Not only were they a democracy (one of the few things that saved the world from their takeover) but they were just plain badasses.
They could ride for days without tiring, each rider having 10 horses they'd swipe out as they drove so that they wouldn't get tired, and they'd sustain themselves by drinking the blood of their horses.
So yeah. Mongols/Huns. :P

Anyway, I do not see a conflict of interest at all. Really, I doubt Thalar even thought about her 'section' getting extra time.

But, let's not argue about it...

I am worried, however, at your lack of confidence in the ranks, as I hadn't know. What brought that on?
AuroraDragonKaya
Demon

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Jeriah on Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:34 am

((On an unrelated note, (I'm too lazy to start a new thread) congratulations to Darkvolt and Jaibyrd for nabbing 1st and 3rd place, respectively, in the DT comic contest.))
- Ank'iseth Samarrikh
Jeriah
Vel'akar

Postby Writer on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:11 am

Jeriah wrote:((On an unrelated note, (I'm too lazy to start a new thread) congratulations to Darkvolt and Jaibyrd for nabbing 1st and 3rd place, respectively, in the DT comic contest.))

Ditto'd. Congratulations are in order for you two!
Due'gar Tolmen Tei'Kaliath - A busy builder.

A day at work. - "I wish...Um. Nevermind."

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark. Guard them well or one day you may be your own victim. - Navajo proverb.
Writer
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Siv'Wilroz on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:41 am

Jeriah wrote:((On an unrelated note, (I'm too lazy to start a new thread) congratulations to Darkvolt and Jaibyrd for nabbing 1st and 3rd place, respectively, in the DT comic contest.))

Yeah, Congratulation to you two. I can't wait to see your stories :P
Siv'Wilroz
Demon

Postby thatguyvex on Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:57 am

Ditto on the dittoing that has already been dittoed on the previously mentioned congratulations. Can't imagine the hard work that must've gone into those works. Looking forward to seeing the results.
There is a fine line between awesome and ridiculous. Badai uses that line to floss his teeth.

Kazdrin's Random Link: Bizzare. Amusing. Ruby Quest.
thatguyvex
Vel'akar

Postby Hfar on Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:45 am

Congratulations, DV and Jai! Seriously, job well done! You two deserve it! *smallsmile* (Course, now I'm going to waiting for hours, each day, all weak just to see your respective entries! 8P )
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby horusre on Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:51 pm

Fringe benefit of living with Jai - I got to watch her comic as it was drawn and painted. :w

Kudos to Dv on first place. And CRIPES man... 60 frelling pages1? When Jai told me that I was like, "Oh. Volt's got this thing locked in like a bank vault!"

And my well wishes goes out to Starlitdragon as well. Yeah, I know she's probably not a member to PtP and will never see this post, but it just doesn't feel proper to me to ignore the second place finalist in all of this. ^^ Besides, she could have friends in the PtP membership, and it is always nice to know that somebody acknowledges your efforts.
Bellum omnium contra omnes. Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse. Inter arma enim silent leges. Sic semper tyrannis. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Nuff said?
horusre
Summoner

Clan: Sharen

Postby Serantis on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:39 pm

New page is up everone.
It's all fun and games,..........Until flying monkeys ATTACK!
Serantis
Demon

Postby Hfar on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:36 pm

It's the Tei'kaliath philharmonic! :D

And an itch? I let someone evade their work because of an itch! I must be loosing my touch! *hmmm*

Oh yes, An'jhali and lil' Anjhali in the background are very cute! :)
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Jeriah on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:46 pm

((An'jhali... Warrior... Leader... Babysitter... She's multitalented. Remind me to call Elizabeth, Jintao, Bush, and Harper to take care of my kids someday, heh.))
- Ank'iseth Samarrikh
Jeriah
Vel'akar

Re: Event Archive - Day 25

Postby Kail'odian on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:29 am

Summary of Latest Event Archive:

Engineer, Blacksmith & Crafter: Three minds are better than one as the three think about the gemstones and the water pump.

Crafter: The flutes are getting decorated better, and more rope created

Supply Master, Architect, Slavemaster & Blacksmith: Culture pool created, and the rock supply was refilled from its construction.

Healer: Healing as usual, with the poisoned warrior returning to active duty, the other two got off work thanks to itching.

Scout: Explores the south, takes up rock collecting, and in the southeast a dead tree was discovered. ((possible wood resource, albeit a tiny one. ^^ ))

Warmaster: Squad 2 gets its new armor, and does some training with it. Morale is high.

Miner: For whatever reason, Brorn & the other miners are not on the page.
If you see me online anywhere, I go by Kail, Darius Marcelino or LongSh0t82 as my user names now. I am on steam as LongSh0t82 if anyone wants to add me. I won't turn you away if you even only just want to talk.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Postby Pariel on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:34 am

That's something I have commented... why do the blacksmith appear in the pool thing and we don't? *eek*
"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." - Marcus Aurelius.
Pariel
Sharen Errand Boy

Postby kirio on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:36 am

Jeriah,
The leader of a tiny community of just over 200 spending some time visiting (and playing with :3 ) that community's ONLY child is the mark of a good leader. Comparing this act to the act of a leader responsible for millions (or tens of millions) is laughable.
Mana allows us to feel our connection to the world through the elements. Become one with that which thou wouldst change and the magic becomes effortless.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Kir'ima on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:39 am

Pariel wrote:That's something I have commented... why do the blacksmith appear in the pool thing and we don't? *eek*

Probably just a mistake.
The scout panel has one too - Dhal is still shown but Kazdrin is not.

Then again, Kern and Reza may just hate you guys. 8P
waiting patiently for my next chance at Sayatt
everyone stay clear of my blast radius
Kir'ima
the scout

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre