The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Leader A, Day 20 - Symbols, the future, & a new couple =)

Postby kirio on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:13 am

weilong wrote:I was just wondering but has anybody PM the ppl that are faceless? Or like emailed them? Just to ask if they are willing to participate?

I have. I've also pointed new Moonless Age forum members toward P2P.
Mana allows us to feel our connection to the world through the elements. Become one with that which thou wouldst change and the magic becomes effortless.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Tohya on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:52 pm

I wouldn't get too carried away emailing faceless, a few of them might not like getting spammed with job offers.
Tohya
Vel'akar

Postby Jeriah on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:56 pm

((I doubt there would be enough proactive people to contact the other faceless to the point where it'd be considered spam. I've also PMed some people about helping out in PtP, but only those that at least post in the shoutbox. Going down the list could do as much harm as good as it may 'remind' some people that the subscription is still active and they cancel it due to the reminder.))
- Ank'iseth Samarrikh
Jeriah
Vel'akar

Postby kirio on Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:44 am

That's very true, Jeriah. That's why I haven't asked many P2P members to become more active. When I do, it's mostly to members who are already using the forum when I add their character name to the Census. It works well but quite a few of the characters listed in the Census are members that rarely if ever read the forum threads and are lurkers at best. If I can't discover their username (which for many of them is different than the name in the P2P refugee list), I can't PM them. I don't want to send an e-mail because some members haven't realized that their e-mail is publicly on display in that list and would feel that an uninvited message is an invasion of privacy. I already have had a complaint about a RL name showing up in the member name column of the Census even though it was taken from the publicly displayed refugee list. ^^;

The Paypal window should warn new members of that, so they can go in and change their username as soon as their membership starts.
Mana allows us to feel our connection to the world through the elements. Become one with that which thou wouldst change and the magic becomes effortless.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Re: Event Archive, Day 21 - Re-structuring

Postby Kail'odian on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:13 pm

New event archive; re-organization and some new 2nd in commands. *bigsmile*
If you see me online anywhere, I go by Kail, Darius Marcelino or LongSh0t82 as my user names now. I am on steam as LongSh0t82 if anyone wants to add me. I won't turn you away if you even only just want to talk.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Ayame on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:29 pm

Figures my squad gets mining detail! XD

Just kidding! We will make the best of it, plus it gives me reason to bother the miners in their own thread.
Ayame
Tainted

Postby Hfar on Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 pm

So the only known cure is made from costly imports?! F*ck! Well, keep trying I guess.

And Tohya's second in command to the Engineer's now? The Ill'haress will never speak to the Engineering Department again!
Last edited by Hfar on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Meska369 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:07 pm

Hey! Ar'lein didn't know about Tohya's conversations with Anji!

Besides, this is business. She was the only other candidate for the Job of Engineer and her ideas are really good.

We don't agree on everything and that is good too. I wanted someone in that spot that I knew would take initiative.

Tohya more then satisfies my expectations of a Engineering Mate. If anything were to happen to me... Say, I go to jail for 6 months... She would become the Chief Engineer untill I returned.

*crosses her arms and scowls*

I picked her, you will have to live with my decision.

*Lightens up and grins*

Besides, It's FUN to watch Tohya interact with Anji. I think she's helping to make our Leader more AND less tolerant. Tempering her for a future role in greater politics.

*winks with a thumbs up sign*

"I would love to lay pipe... but I have no pipe to lay" - Meska369
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Location: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

Postby Jeriah on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:18 pm

Meska369 wrote:*Lightens up and grins*
Besides, It's FUN to watch Tohya interact with Anji. I think she's helping to make our Leader more AND less tolerant. Tempering her for a future role in greater politics.

That or an asylum.
- Ank'iseth Samarrikh
Jeriah
Vel'akar

Postby Writer on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:36 pm

Jeriah wrote:

That or an asylum.

My money's on the madhouse. Though I have a small side-bet going on Tohya being exiled sometime during the next five months for "sanitary" reasons.

(Otch... bad pun.) :0
Due'gar Tolmen Tei'Kaliath - A busy builder.

A day at work. - "I wish...Um. Nevermind."

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark. Guard them well or one day you may be your own victim. - Navajo proverb.
Writer
Vel'akar

Postby Jeriah on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:39 pm

If it weren't for the insidious nature, one could almost consider Ar'lein setting up a coup d'etat.
- Ank'iseth Samarrikh
Jeriah
Vel'akar

Postby PenDragon on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:39 pm

It might actually be fun to have Tohya as Ar'lein's Second.

Think about it. All of Tohya's talk about headless chickens just might spawn our clan's first endeavor in golem creation. Golems don't need heads to move, after all. }:3
If something seems too good to be true, you're supposed to shoot it just in case.
- Fiona Glenanne, "Burn Notice"

FYI: No, I have not made 16 million forum posts; that number is the result of a glitch. Don't ask.
PenDragon
Shard of the Old God

Postby Ihaveninjas on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:49 pm

PenDragon wrote:It might actually be fun to have Tohya as Ar'lein's Second.

Think about it. All of Tohya's talk about headless chickens just might spawn our clan's first endeavor in golem creation. Golems don't need heads to move, after all. }:3

We will rival the Beldrobbaen in the ability to make "Chickens of DOOM (c)"
Ihaveninjas
Tainted

Clan: Sharen

Postby Tohya on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:30 am

Writer wrote:
Jeriah wrote:

That or an asylum.

My money's on the madhouse. Though I have a small side-bet going on Tohya being exiled sometime during the next five months for "sanitary" reasons.

(Otch... bad pun.) :0

Mad?

You think I'm mad?

Well, Mr. Golem is going to want to have a talk with you. *evileye*

Mwahahahahaha
Tohya
Vel'akar

Postby kirio on Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:03 am

Tohya wrote:
Mad?

You think I'm mad?

Well, Mr. Golem is going to want to have a talk with you. *evileye*

Mwahahahahaha

*snicker* XD
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre