The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: EA Update: Elif is busy; Tiktikki; Pleas for mercy begin

Postby kirio on Sat May 31, 2008 1:52 am

*beer*
All the Census information has now been entered into a real table. Please, go check your character's entry to see if I made any mistakes. ^^;
Mana allows us to feel our connection to the world through the elements. Become one with that which thou wouldst change and the magic becomes effortless.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Hetros on Sat May 31, 2008 2:00 am

Frost Indri wrote:heh... so do I. *pulls out the poison pot*

Just Kidding! ... You really can put down that rather large rock. Really... It was just a joke!

What rather large rock? <kicks said rock down a near by slope>

Also, WOOT! I can't wait to see how we can start training these things, besides... we're going to need to use them as a food source eventually right? <prepares to dodge hail of rocks of all sizes>
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Christine on Sat May 31, 2008 3:41 am

Yes, the plan seems to be to experiment with starting a sort of tiktikki ranch so that we can breed them, raise them and then eat them. After all the harvesters mainly take care of the food supply; why else would we go catch some? We are hoping that we can imprint on the young ones so that they will not try to escape.
"That which does not kill you makes you stronger"...
"That which does not kill me better hope it can run faster scared then I can mad"
Christine
Tainted

Postby Kir'ima on Sat May 31, 2008 3:53 am

Christine wrote:Yes, the plan seems to be to experiment with starting a sort of tiktikki ranch so that we can breed them, raise them and then eat them.

And turn them into a valuable money earning enterprise.

Tei'kaliath Tik'tikki Dust -- Accept no substitutes. :0
waiting patiently for my next chance at Sayatt
everyone stay clear of my blast radius
Kir'ima
the scout

Postby Jeriah on Sat May 31, 2008 5:01 am

Wonderful. We'll be the drug lords of the Underworld. I'm sure An'jhali would love the thought of turning the Tei'kaliath into a band of drug traffickers.
- Ank'iseth Samarrikh
Jeriah
Vel'akar

Postby Finish on Sat May 31, 2008 11:03 am

Jeriah wrote:Wonderful. We'll be the drug lords of the Underworld. I'm sure An'jhali would love the thought of turning the Tei'kaliath into a band of drug traffickers.

Hm I guess in that case a giant toad would be suitable Clan symbol/mount. :D
Finish
Merc on vacation

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby dukeant on Sat May 31, 2008 11:15 am

Finish wrote:Hm I guess in that case a giant toad would be suitable Clan symbol/mount. :D

You kidding? We would have those awesome new mutant Tiktikkis for our Clan animal. *wee*
Well, we could still use toads as giant mounts, wed just have to make sure the riders dont end up getting buzzed everytime a toad gets scared.*ooo*
dukeant
Summoner

Postby weilong on Sat May 31, 2008 11:16 am

whats wrong with selling beer? somebody got to make them might as well be us and we can get rich :D
Haichun of the Harvesters used to be a scholar but not much to read or teach atm so what can you do really? OOO THERE GOES A LIZARD!!!
weilong
Demon

Postby Kir'ima on Sat May 31, 2008 12:33 pm

dukeant wrote:
Finish wrote:Hm I guess in that case a giant toad would be suitable Clan symbol/mount. :D

You kidding? We would have those awesome new mutant Tiktikkis for our Clan animal. *wee*

Once we have perfected the process with tik'tikkis, we would also do it with large riding lizards.
In battle, we would line the lizards up, turn them around, make them fart, and then use air/wind sorcery to blow the psychedelic gas at the enemy.

It would be bloodless conquest. XD
waiting patiently for my next chance at Sayatt
everyone stay clear of my blast radius
Kir'ima
the scout

Postby dukeant on Sat May 31, 2008 12:47 pm

Kir'ima wrote:Once we have perfected the process with tik'tikkis, we would also do it with large riding lizards.
In battle, we would line the lizards up, turn them around, make them fart, and then use air/wind sorcery to blow the psychedelic gas at the enemy.

It would be bloodless conquest. XD

It would be the age of aquarius in the underworld. *lol*
dukeant
Summoner

Re: Leader A. Updated: Chibi Tei'kaliath!

Postby Kail'odian on Sat May 31, 2008 10:07 pm

The Leader side updates.. with CHIBI's! :D
If you see me online anywhere, I go by Kail, Darius Marcelino or LongSh0t82 as my user names now. I am on steam as LongSh0t82 if anyone wants to add me. I won't turn you away if you even only just want to talk.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby weilong on Sat May 31, 2008 10:09 pm

So ADORABLE AND CUTE!!! A first for PtP :D but I say keep an eye on them becoming slavers that do anything to survive lets just keep em in minor roles with a few ppl to watch them just to be safe
Haichun of the Harvesters used to be a scholar but not much to read or teach atm so what can you do really? OOO THERE GOES A LIZARD!!!
weilong
Demon

Postby Selkie on Sat May 31, 2008 10:32 pm

Oh no!? How can I despise someone so cute, even if they are a former enemy? Someone please hand Ruaka an algae cookie to cheer her up. *smallsmile* Hrmm That Rykilth's kinda cute standing up so strongly and speaking honestly to the Illharess like that. *blush*
Selkie
Demon

Postby Pariel on Sat May 31, 2008 10:40 pm

SPeaking of Quel's funeral... We can't cremate him, there's not a lot of fire resources available... but, we can FOSSILIZE him. We have lots of earth, we could use that to turn Quel into a terracota statue, thus honoring him. :P
Last edited by Pariel on Sat May 31, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." - Marcus Aurelius.
Pariel
Sharen Errand Boy

Clan: Sharen

Postby dukeant on Sat May 31, 2008 10:46 pm

A terracottta statue of a fallen war hero? Doesn't sound like all too bad of an idea if its possible.

Not to throw away the idea of cremating straight away though, would it be possible to use dried moss or algae as fuel for a fire?
If that doesnt work we could always shave all the slavers heads and use their hair instead. XD
dukeant
Summoner

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre