The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Leader A. Updated: Day 13, Early - New Contacts

Postby kirio on Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:43 pm

Finish wrote:If they see a Shiir with bare neck, they could think we are some kind of perverts or savage.

*lol* True, but we wouldn't know that. Besides, maybe their leader will think he's hot. }:3
Last edited by kirio on Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby PenDragon on Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:46 pm

It confuses me as well. Half the population of the Tei'kaliath is dressed to the nines, while the other half look like they're going to the beach.

Is it that in the confusion which destroyed our city most males conveniently forgot to grab a shirt? Or did they pawn it later in exchange for food?
PenDragon
Shard of the Old God

Postby kirio on Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:50 pm

PenDragon wrote:It confuses me as well. Half the population of the Tei'kaliath is dressed to the nines, while the other half look like they're going to the beach.

Is it that in the confusion which destroyed our city most males conveniently forgot to grab a shirt? Or did they pawn it later in exchange for food?

Morale! All those rippling abs to keep the ladies inspired during the journey! XD
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Serantis on Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:54 pm

Serantis's shirt was all but destroyed during the trip here so he tore it into strips and gave it to Elif for bandages. Not sure about the others but im sure alot of us took some damage from our trip and an everyday shirt doesnt fair well during a long trip through caves.
Im sure alot of us were going for a look of some sort but you would have to ask them :3
Serantis
Demon

Postby kirio on Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:58 pm

Ves'xilé raises an eyebrow, Is that why you soldiers and scouts do your crunches before you run around the camp then boys?
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby PenDragon on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:01 pm

Sorry folks, rhetorical question. I don't really care. It's just that the "too sexy for my shirt" look (as Jeriah put it) seems to be commonplace among our higher-ranking males.

And as for the "morale" bit, I doubt that's the case. Half of the ladies like it, and the other half don't care.
PenDragon
Shard of the Old God

Postby Jeriah on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:05 pm

PenDragon wrote:It confuses me as well. Half the population of the Tei'kaliath is dressed to the nines, while the other half look like they're going to the beach.

kirio wrote:Morale! All those rippling abs to keep the ladies inspired during the journey! XD

Well, there was a female only swimsuit contest, so something had to be done for the ladies. It's the price the men paid for the eye candy.

PenDragon wrote:Sorry folks, rhetorical question. I don't really care. It's just that the "too sexy for my shirt" look (as Jeriah put it) seems to be commonplace among our higher-ranking males.

*cough* They didn't get high-ranking for nothing *ahem*
Jeriah
Vel'akar

Postby PenDragon on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:15 pm

Valid points, all. The abs are the obvious selling point.

This is a huge case of the pot calling the kettle black, though. Anyone who's seen the character design I did of Lor'tohm will know what I mean.
PenDragon
Shard of the Old God

Postby Hetros on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:19 pm

Hetros doesn't because, frankly, forges are freaking hot, and he was in one (either helping a friend smelt or in his own) when the attack hit, and a change of cloths wasn't in the cards after his forge fire burned away most of his belonging in the wreckage.
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kail'odian on Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Miburo wrote:
Kail'odian wrote:I will (Oru) would volunteer for this. Now Im not opting to get out of the action, I'm just trying to be flexible in my help to the clan. ^^

Don't worry i got a temporary overseer already, Pendragon is going to refrain from joining the harvesters untill I'm through dealing with the guests. Afterwards I think I'll be able to handle 9 slaves on my own again.

I saw the shoutbox. In the future if you need a warrior anytime, Oru would still help you out if not busy with warrior stuff. *smallsmile*
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Re: EA Updated: Day 13, Mid-Day

Postby Kail'odian on Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:48 pm

New Event Archive update. Enjoy. ^^
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby weilong on Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:01 am

O I will indeed *wee*
weilong
Demon

Postby kirio on Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:37 am

:V The new assistant positions have all been updated in the Census. Whew!
Please, everyone, go have a look and let me know if there are any mistakes. There are over 70 characters listed now and I could very easily have missed something or someone.
^^;
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Dice Warwick on Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:48 am

First shot of nude Tei'kaliath's and Shana looks so pretty in the shot *wee* I'm awaiting my fan club!!
Dice Warwick
Morrock Oracle

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Meska369 on Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:51 am

Just a few thoughts on the update::

Khanzalika = Hotness even with the mullet.

Mari'ciel = baseball player.

Kat'ralya = way too happy, but it's good.

Harvesters = you guys rock!

Cafters = Woo Hoo! Baths rule.

Engineer = STUPID PUMP!!! WORK DARN YOU! *kicks pump before hopping about * OWowowowowowowowowowww!!! Waaaa!

Healer = itchy

Architect = YEAH! Your first pillar/brace.

Scouts = Run baby run! Just don't remember to stop before you get to the meeting and ask what is going on first. Seriously want this meeting to go well and you guys are important to us!

Shana, you are sooo cute. Fan Club has got to get started!
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Location: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre