The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Leader A. Updated: Mid-Day

Postby Kail'odian on Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:10 pm

New Leader Archive Update; includes more cleaning, a little more info about the slaves, and the two engineering ideas from Tohya and Ar'lein. :)
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Tohya on Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:22 am

I would still like to try fixing the existing pump.

The unknown ore may work as a power stone, but we can't test that until we have an Engineer.
Tohya
Vel'akar

Postby Hetros on Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:03 pm

Tohya wrote:I would still like to try fixing the existing pump.

The unknown ore may work as a power stone, but we can't test that until we have an Engineer.

agreed... the existing pump may still work, so if we have a power stone it can be a stand-end until we get a better system.
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Event Archive Updated: Later

Postby Kail'odian on Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:33 pm

The Event Archive is updated again. ^^
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Re: Event Archive Updated: Late

Postby kirio on Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:01 am

Digging clay. I wonder if we could use one of those carts to haul it back to camp?
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Frost Indri on Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:35 am

probably using the shovel would help too. Once we're done with it...
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Hetros on Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:56 pm

yes... but we need more metal first... erm... do we have enough clay containers and raw clay to be getting by? or are we running low on that too?
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Frost Indri on Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:56 am

Don't know! more couldn't hurt, and its going to be my fall back move when I don't have anything else to do (har har). As for the shovel and pick, its going to be a bone handle, with a very thin length of metal to add support.
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Re: Leader Archive Updated: Day 12 - Late

Postby Kail'odian on Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:52 pm

New Leader Archive up.

First, congrats to Ar'lien. You did good to Tohya. ^^

Second, We got new-comers coming in near one of the lookout spots. I suggested in the shoutbox they may be a recon patrol investigating our lights and activity, but it could be the dreaded slavers too. Whomever it is, Tei'kaliath is about to meet more folks from Chel. Anyone crazy enough to bet they are friendly? *hmmm*
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Postby Tohya on Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:02 pm

I will. :A

Actually if they are armed and armored we don't stand much of a chance, It would be better to send someone out to greet them to see if they are friendly or not before they enter the ruins. If they aren't friendly we can be prepared for them or it would at least give the rest of us a head start on running away.

I wonder if this surprise could be a result of the scouts exploring the north wall of the cavern instead of heading west first. After the meeting with Anjhali the scouts headed north to the the cliffs, then west to the golem guarded gate. During this time our visitors could have traveled to the golem gate, then south towards the river and avoided being seen by the scouts.
Last edited by Tohya on Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tohya
Vel'akar

Postby kirio on Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:06 pm

Friendly? most likely not. But they may not be openly hostile. If we can get through this without a fight, it would be best. We are, essentially all of us, going to have to back up Shiir and the warriors. We out number these intruders by more than 10 to 1. If we present a face of organized strength, they may decide that it's not worth a fight. If not, well, we can't afford to let any of them leave the cavern alive. A lot of us will get killed though. Kern could wipe us all out pretty easily if these jokers have the resources of a major clan to back them up. We also have to wonder what Kern is going to do with the 130 or so members who haven't done anything but read the comic. I would hope they don't panic like the slaves we just beat did at the first sign of trouble. The rest of us combined probably aren't enough to win a fight with armed experienced veterans. *tear*

Ves'xilé stands ready to fight and if necessary die to defend Ill'haress An'jhali and our new home. What about you!?
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Miburo on Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:42 pm

Well while caution wouldn't be bad I don't agree with net letting them leave the cavern.
Since the scouts are away I think the warriors should try and keep a carefull eye on them maybe not meeting them head on but carefull observation might help us advance and maybe solve this without bloodshed.
Miburo
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Thalar on Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:17 pm

The scouts aren't the fighters anyhow, so whether they're here or not doesn't really matter.

As for the inactive 130, the Ilharess will have to rally them as best she can, I think.
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby kirio on Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:22 pm

That's basically the option I put up to vote on in the Leader Archive, Thalar. It's a hope for the best prepare for the worst option.

These aren't passers-by. They are coming straight for us. We need to confront them organized, prepared, and ready for action (which we really hope not to need. ^^; ). We really shouldn't fight these folks unless they give us no choice. Clan members WILL die if we have to fight them.
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Nagimalice on Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:10 am

((OOC as i can't think of a better way; It would be too soon for us to be wiped out by an opposing faction. simply put where would the 'killed' clan members go? also if we could not survive the tasks in SOME way how many would simply unsubscribe? if the 130 suddenly dropped out then yes... that being said))

Yes we should be cautious, but they may give us information that we did not know. as for our location, even with the lookouts position, we are in the more easily defended position. a small group on armored troops would be harder pressed to take over us. that being said ((yes i repeat certain phrases.)) as long as we don't force them in to an all out war we may gain a decent trading clan.
Nagimalice
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre