The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Event A. Updated: Day 11 - Post-Conquest of Ruins

Postby Meska369 on Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:51 am

you can't. WAAAAAA!!! *is crying*

that's why it sucks.

AND, it's why you should not vote too earlie. like I did
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Location: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Hetros on Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:02 am

ehn, I'm still unrepentant of voting for an architect.
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Meska369 on Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:26 am

true..true..

It was done in good faith. Hopefully Kern with understand the intent and use it well.
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Location: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

Postby Kail'odian on Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:29 pm

Update: WooT! XD

To all would-be architects: It's your time to shine. Hetros got a thread separate for those trying for the position: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=11929
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Re: LA: Day 11 - Post-Conquest of Ruins; Architect

Postby Dice Warwick on Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:06 am

I'm still waiting for merchant, or tailor.
Dice Warwick
Morrock Oracle

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Miburo on Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:09 am

I'm going to suggest for a slavemaster to be assigned, judging from the event archive the majority of the slaves should be recovered soon so we can start to gain information and cheap labor out of them.
Miburo
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Meska369 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:32 am

I'm not going to go after the Architect role. I'll wait on Engineer/Machanic.

Oh, I started the "how to house us all" thread. Weight in on the issue. http://forums.drowtales.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=11932
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kail'odian on Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:33 pm

Miburo wrote:I'm going to suggest for a slavemaster to be assigned, judging from the event archive the majority of the slaves should be recovered soon so we can start to gain information and cheap labor out of them.

I'm in agreement with you on this one Miburo.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Meska369 on Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:17 am

untill one is chosen, we can have OUR ex-slaves be their caretakers and handlers. Should help them integrate ALOT easier. They will most likely fall under the control of the Supply master untill further notice... I think.
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Thalar on Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:19 pm

They're currently still wounded, and I think we should nominate a Slavemaster before the slaves recover enough to be a possible danger.
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Finish on Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:36 pm

If they decide to be a danger then they will attack us no matter if we have a slavemaster or not. :)
Anyway a Slavemaster seems to be a good idea. In that case we should think about how we thread our slaves and if we are in
slave-trading. If we only have few slaves and never will get new "material" I think we don't need a slavemaster. :)
Finish
Merc on vacation

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Jaibyrd on Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:18 pm

I'd like to explore the ruins further and find a giant ancient library and then Lua'nar can become the Librarian/Archivist! }:3 Mwahahahaha!

I am such a geek! ^^;
Jaibyrd
Vel'akar

Postby Miburo on Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:48 pm

Finish wrote:If they decide to be a danger then they will attack us no matter if we have a slavemaster or not. :)
Anyway a Slavemaster seems to be a good idea. In that case we should think about how we thread our slaves and if we are in
slave-trading. If we only have few slaves and never will get new "material" I think we don't need a slavemaster. :)

I do hope the slavemaster( hopefully me) will get some assistance from the soldiers untill they realise their fate as a Tei'kaliath slave isn't going to be a bad one.
About the number of slaves, i f we are lucky enough to have a male and a female among the slaves we can make our own *wee*
Otherwise I hope we can later buy extra slaves of any other force who think they can mess with Tei'kaliath will end up with a nice shiny slavecollar. }:3
Miburo
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby dukeant on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:54 pm

before we decide on nominating a slavemaster this early we should also thinkon what actualk work they will be doing, in the near future
until they recover they will be under the healers care
and once they do they would simply go under the care of which ever ranked member they will be working for
id have to agree that unless we have or plan on having a sizable slave force any time soon we do not need to appoint a slavemaster
dukeant
Summoner

Postby Thalar on Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:07 pm

But the Ilharess herself stated clearly in this page that we need a Slavemaster to properly train these slaves..

Having slaves isn't just about telling them stuff to do, it's about making sure they actually do the work they're supposed to, that they're treated in whatever way the slavemaster finds the most effective, and I am certain that leaving them to us other ranked people would not be a good idea, because they'd slip through our fingers, or we'd work them to death without intending to.

And they need training. We don't need to have an army of slaves in order to have a slavemaster.
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre