The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: EA Updated: Day 9, Mid-day

Postby kirio on Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:59 pm

*upset* It's a little late for that, don't you think?
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Thalar on Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:49 pm

The thing is, those slaves are closer to us than the golem door.. And they're aware of us, something the guys over at the golem door probably aren't. And even if they are, there's a small army of slaves right next to us which must be dealt with. It's only a matter of time before they find us.
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Hetros on Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:51 pm

Lordof??? wrote:No offense, but i'ld rather that we may end up holding off our move on the ruins if its something at the Golem door that could threaten us if we get its attention.

It'll be a hell of alot worse if it just accidently stumbles across us when we're out in the oppent with no kind of defense at all.
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Finish on Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:11 pm

Maybe one or two of the scouts could keep a watchful eye at the door.
But if there's a real thread behinde that door we have a better chance to defend ourselve if
we are in the ruins.
Finish
Merc on vacation

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Ihaveninjas on Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:22 pm

The comic shows me with tied greenish hair, when it is in fact free-flowing and very red. Clearly this is evil anti-redhead propaganda. (also my outfits red and black, but you can change all this on the morning of day 10 if you find it awkward to do so now)
Ihaveninjas
Tainted

Clan: Sharen

Postby Hetros on Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:28 pm

Ihaveninjas wrote:The comic shows me with tied greenish hair, when it is in fact free-flowing and very red. Clearly this is evil anti-redhead propaganda. (also my outfits red and black, but you can change all this on the morning of day 10 if you find it awkward to do so now)

erm... is this a bad time to point out that your hair (if not silver, white, or grey) would most likely have faded from red to pink ^^;
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Re: Leader's A. Updated: Day 9, Mid-day

Postby Kail'odian on Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:12 am

The Leader's Archive has updated. Things are getting really interesting now. :B
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Hetros on Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:36 am

Trucishness for teh win.
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Lordof??? on Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:44 am

Here's hoping for a peaceful solution.

Maybe put out some food or something to show we don't want to cause problems (Well not whilst they are alert like they are anyway)
Lordof???
Summoner

Postby Miburo on Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:53 am

peacefull negotiations, Show them our kindness and compassion, offer them a safe haven and respect.
and then enslave those mongrels }:3
Miburo
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Finish on Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:38 pm

Miburo wrote:peacefull negotiations, Show them our kindness and compassion, offer them a safe haven and respect.
and then enslave those mongrels }:3

The run away once, and the probably will do it again. Maybe not all but there leaders and a few other strong slaves. Also we need people to guard the
slaves. We must imprison them somewhere, keep them away from tools the could use as weapons and have to feed them.
That's too much effort. Well maybe if there aren't so much after a fight we could think about this option. :)

The big question is how get we ride of them without a fight:
a.) Scare them. so that they leave peacefuly and wouldn't risk to attack us.
b.) Offer them something in exchange (therefore we should know what they want)
c.) Persuade them to become members of our clan (after checking if they pissed off someone important)

After all we shouldn't be to kindly, otherwise they think we are a bunch of weaklings. Hart but fair seems to be a good choice.
It suggest that our Illharess first of all Introduce herself and the Clan proudly and loud and demand to speak with the leader or leaders.
Finish
Merc on vacation

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Frost Indri on Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:38 pm

I expect that you will get a variety of responses. We're drow, so if we show compassion, its compassion with a hard edge. What do we get out of them staying? If nothing else we should get grunts, low-level members who are slaves in all but name. We should treat them nicer, but they don't really get much of a say in what goes on.
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Meckruco on Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:05 am

Frost Indri wrote:I expect that you will get a variety of responses. We're drow, so if we show compassion, its compassion with a hard edge. What do we get out of them staying? If nothing else we should get grunts, low-level members who are slaves in all but name. We should treat them nicer, but they don't really get much of a say in what goes on.

kinda like the 29 that our healer helped. (sorry i forgot who plays her, please dont kill me)
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Postby Serantis on Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:41 pm

That would be Thalar , Meckruco .
Its seems the longer we wait the more slaves appear , Did we like stumble across the Drow Underground railroad ? :3
Serantis
Demon

Postby kirio on Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:07 pm

I've been wondering about that myself. The first page they appeared in it came across that all the slaves in the ruins were in that one room. There's a hell of a lot more moving about now than could be explained by that first encounter. It seems odd to me that Q and co. wouldn't have noticed (at least heard) if there were several separate groups. *shrugs* Well, we're stuck now. We'll just have to make the best of it.
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre