The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: LA Updated: Day 8, Late

Postby Hetros on Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:15 pm

Here-here.
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Andreas on Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:42 pm

Agreed. Maybe she can convince them to join us.
Andreas
Nether Spawn

Postby Dhal on Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:31 am

WOW!! even in this kind of high action moment, sombody tought it could be a good idea to place an option BEFORE the event archive. Guys, I really think we should always wait for the events archive before adding some options because the informations we will get in it can definitly influence the next step in the Leader part

Actually, the option is to pray for success in the tent, what will happen if Shiir start the fight in the next Events, shouldn't she be ready to help in organisation istead of praying? Specially after she said in previous leader archive that she is not interrest with this (see Chap:1 Page:023).

So please, next time, wait a little before sending anything in the Advise Leader, I'm not saying it's a bad idea to have our own religion, but if you want to start it, wait till we will be in the ruins, add some option who ask her to makes us build a temple or something, but please don't ask her to pray for a religion she don't already know.

If I ref to the Chap: 1 Page 25, Il'harress plan to give an ultimatum to the slaves. Should we do it on the morning or during the day? I remember you we are Day 8, Late

I'm asking it because we all know what we get 3 turn per day , So there is the situations I see:

1- If we do it on the morning, it let us less time to plan the move, but if they refuse and we need to attack, we shouldn't let them the time to prepare themself and attack immidiatly, so it means, we will have the whole day to fight with them. I'm saying that because, even if the scouts took a little lookk, they never went INSIDE the ruins, so it means we will probably not have the advantage of the field and if we need to fight during the night, we will not have the advantage in a open fight.

2- If we do it during the day, I see 3 options: in the 1st, we charge them imediatly and we hope we will win before the night, on the 2nd, we try a stealth run during the night and expect they'll not think we are crazy enough to do a stealth run with a full militia on an unknown city or 3rd, we wait for the next day fully prepared, but without the surprise advantage. This situation have the advantage to give us more time to prepare ourself before the attack.

3- We screw it up, charge and see what will happen, but I don't think it is Shiir's type ;)

So, I launch the debat, what do you think about it?
Dhal
Nether Spawn

Postby Zorlond on Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:20 am

I think the newest Leader Archive page has been up for four days...
Zorlond
Vel'akar

Re: EA Updated: Day 9, Dawn of Battle

Postby Kail'odian on Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:41 pm

Zorlond wrote:I think the newest Leader Archive page has been up for four days...

There's a newer update now, on the Event Archive side.

Dhal: She doesn't have to say a specific god or goddess if and when the Il'haress goes to do the prayer. All she would have to say is something like referencing her late Mother for protection and success of her clan to the ruins. No declaration of any specific religion is needed at this point.

Now, the Leader Archive doens't necessarily follow along with the Event Archive; alot of the time it does, but not always. It's more of a personal PoV from the Il'haress' perspective. The fact that there is an option to have her say a prayer for success while the clan packs, even if only a small prayer, it's perfectly fine for what Tei'kaliath is on the verge of doing.
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Dhal on Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:42 pm

Oh well oh well, I understand I'll STFU about this option, my only hope is she'll not use the whole morning to pray, because like I said in my previous post, I don't think we have time to waste, don't forget, the leader archive is the place where the time turn and I'll be really surprise if we can take out the ruins in only 1/3 of a day and if the lights are off while we attack (because it's too late) they'll have the advantage of the field and we will have a lot of chance to be stuck in ambush inside of the ruins. Remeber, Quel never be able to enter INSIDE the ruins. It's a urban field, full of place to hide, etc...

So the clock is ticking, if we don't want to wait for an other day, we must hurry up
Dhal
Nether Spawn

Postby Q on Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:06 am

It's not that I couldn't get in, someone insisted for me not to go in, because That would have meant I would have needed to fight my way in.
Q
Demon

Postby Dhal on Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:20 am

Q wrote:It's not that I couldn't get in, someone insisted for me not to go in, because That would have meant I would have needed to fight my way in.

lol Yeah, I'm sure you're vicious little rogue when you want lol
Dhal
Nether Spawn

Postby Lordof??? on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:48 am

I'm sure having Q sitting in a room full of deceased ex-slaves would be a wonderful sight for the marching group.

But still i think that would require some seriously special moves.

Anyway i'm just glad that we are moving forward.
Lordof???
Summoner

Postby Lady Tenkage on Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:13 pm

Not that a personal moment before something like this isn't a good idea, but logically, we should be en route to the battle, I think the next leader action should be something geared towards the upcoming fight itself. Make a forward. Assume battle positions, send a forward party to speak, whatever.
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Frost Indri on Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:23 pm

I'm ready for this to happen. o_O Then we can start settling into our new (shinyish) home, and maybe open up some more ranked rolls! :) (Like plumber. :P )
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Dhal on Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:57 am

Lady Tenkage wrote:Not that a personal moment before something like this isn't a good idea, but logically, we should be en route to the battle, I think the next leader action should be something geared towards the upcoming fight itself. Make a forward. Assume battle positions, send a forward party to speak, whatever.

I agree, but it's too late now to change anything, she'll gonna pray the whole morning :(
Dhal
Nether Spawn

Postby Lordof??? on Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:43 am

Hey maybe Kern will put a different spin on it. (I do hope so)
Lordof???
Summoner

Postby kirio on Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:32 am

There's also the possibility that the option will get so few votes that Kern will feel safe in ignoring it or at least giving it only a single panel and do something else with the rest of the comic. *shrugs*
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Dhal on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:30 pm

Yeah..

Well you can count on me, as soon as the next Leader Archive will come I'll add the choice: "Go, give the Ultimatum to the slaves as your plan"
Dhal
Nether Spawn

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre