Tei'kaliath clan discussion and announcements.

Re: FAQs: Path to Power! Ask your questions here!

Postby kirio on Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:49 am

Lt Anders wrote:Hm? Perhaps I could ask her for non-watermarked file and use it?

But I still can't get it into my sig. 100x500 rule(one it allows tall, the other is long :( )

Try this:
image removed
Please, copy the image to your own image file so I don't go ever my band width restrictions.
Last edited by kirio on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mana allows us to feel our connection to the world through the elements. Become one with that which thou wouldst change and the magic becomes effortless.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Lt Anders on Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:54 am

Oh so thank you boys!(Nas and Kirio!)

Nas's was of a more appetising view than Kirios(Didn't like black bars or Miner), but both were awsome. I used Nas's.(thanks though Kirio! *heehee* ) I'll dig you a Personal hidey hole for each of you.

Now...On to the avi! I'll switch back to me old one.
Loyalty is not bought, but earned.-Me
Vae Victus-Woe to the vanquished.
Best. Song. Ever.
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q267 ... s/Maiq.png
Tei'Kaliath: M'aiq(My-eek), Mine Manager
Lt Anders
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby kirio on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:08 am

I just edited for the maximum size for the sig pic which is 100 X 500 pixels. I'll take down the above image now. :)
Mana allows us to feel our connection to the world through the elements. Become one with that which thou wouldst change and the magic becomes effortless.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Katharos Ombre on Fri May 22, 2009 2:57 pm

I have two questions.

First, would slave castration to prevent slaveborn (slaves from birth rather than criminals and prisoners) have a negative long term impact on the workforce? Couldn't we just keep getting full grown people instead of letting slaves get at it?

Second, I am aware affinity is for flavor only, but I wonder if any of you know of a Drowtales based affinity test. I simply hesitate between ice and shadow, they're both attractive mana elements to me. Otherwise I'll go with the good old head and tail spin.
vagabondage... nothing interesting yet.

Ombr'eh Totolo Tei'kaliath on Path to Power 1-2-3
Katharos Ombre
Demon

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby kirio on Sun May 24, 2009 12:08 pm

Katharos Ombre wrote:I have two questions.

First, would slave castration to prevent slaveborn (slaves from birth rather than criminals and prisoners) have a negative long term impact on the workforce? Couldn't we just keep getting full grown people instead of letting slaves get at it?

Second, I am aware affinity is for flavor only, but I wonder if any of you know of a Drowtales based affinity test. I simply hesitate between ice and shadow, they're both attractive mana elements to me. Otherwise I'll go with the good old head and tail spin.

No one has written an affinity personality test as far as I know (it would be really cool if someone did). I do remember hearing something a year or two ago about a Val-clan based test, but I don't know if one was actually created and posted anywhere.

Castration of drow slaves would likely cause a huge problem. It isn't all that necessary anyway as the fae races have very low fertility rates. It might be practiced on non-drow slaves, but the Tei'kaliath have no experience with non-fae races and IC wouldn't realize there might be a problem.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Previous

Return to Path to power