Private forum for Relic Hunter players.

Sharen Alliance Squads!

Sharen Alliance Squads!

Postby Runes » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:44 am

Sharen Alliance Squads are now available as a new faction!

The following rules apply when making a Sharen Alliance Squad;

-The Squad leader must be a female, tainted Sharen allied to Zala'ess. A great great great grand daughter perhaps or a loyal retainer from a subhouse. Someone of high rank and some importance.

-One Balvhakara per squad, one Jie'yen per squad is allowed. At least two Sharen characters, including the leader, must be in a squad, and any further Sharen members must be males, unless the additional female is of low rank and completely expendable like a protector twin. Up to three Illhardro are allowed.

-No mana cannons for Balvhakara characters. However, Balvhakara characters will have more stamina when it comes to mana usage, as they train with mana powered golems and weapons.

-A Jie'yen will automatically have basic knowledge of the clan's special type of defensive martial arts, in addition to their mana art or weapon specialty.

-Failures from squad leaders will result in harsher penalties. This alliance is important and if the squad leader's decisions result in death or injuries she may be demoted. A new character will then have to be made for squad leader position!

Have fun with the new faction!
Runes
Strawberry Ninja

Clan: Sharen

Re: Sharen Alliance Squads!

Postby goblin6 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:06 am

Wow, high standards for Sharens. Will there be other factions to join in the future?
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby choby40k » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:44 am

im still fairly new to RH, but there arnt rules like these for the Sargs or the Nals, right?
choby40k
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Runes » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:22 am

No, there are no rules like that for Sarghress or Nal'sarkoth.

And I have no plans to make more factions at this moment, since there are no other factions that could really compete for now.
Runes
Strawberry Ninja

Postby Dalvyserran » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:35 am

ON the topic of Balvhakara, since we can't have the cannon, is the powersuit still available?
Height Chart for various races
Cameo appearances catalog

Beldrobbaen San'dellora Dizen'ralith House
Kyorl'solenurn Shinhwa
Sullisin'rune Min'issya - Ash'mita
Sharen Daksha'yani - Chigusa
Illhar'dro Mersedeh - Sasarai
Sarghress Awdri
Nal'sarkoth Kane'ohe
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Runes » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:07 am

http://www.drowtales.com/mainarchive.php?sid=8723 See panel 2 here. Power suits aren't really viable on the surface.

Further, squad members need to wear the same armour, or it would create unnecessary complexity when drawing a squad in a panel.
Runes
Strawberry Ninja

Postby Writer » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:38 pm

Runes wrote:No, there are no rules like that for Sarghress or Nal'sarkoth.

And I have no plans to make more factions at this moment, since there are no other factions that could really compete for now.

There's one rule, or rather, caveat, that I know of. Nal'sarkoth squads may have Tei'kaliath (of Path to Power fame) members (though these essentially quit their clan to join the Nals). If I remember correctly, at any rate.
Due'gar Tolmen Tei'Kaliath - A busy builder.

A day at work. - "I wish...Um. Nevermind."

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark. Guard them well or one day you may be your own victim. - Navajo proverb.
Writer
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Talancir » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:42 pm

I think it was that we couldn't outwardly declare that we were still with the Tei'kaliath. I imagine that part of that restriction is because the name buffer will only hold so much text.
PTP / RH - Eldri'caldeyi - former burgoisie (Press my shirt, lowly prole!), Architect of Ama'varde, Relic Hunter of Sohei Thunder.

Main Archive: Lysire'indris Beli'cadrin - Warden of the Twin Eyes "and Belph'aegor is a hottie!"
Talancir
Vel'akar

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Dalvyserran » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:42 pm

Another question: I know spellsong is probably forbidden usually, but is it possible in the case of Illhar'dro characters?
Height Chart for various races
Cameo appearances catalog

Beldrobbaen San'dellora Dizen'ralith House
Kyorl'solenurn Shinhwa
Sullisin'rune Min'issya - Ash'mita
Sharen Daksha'yani - Chigusa
Illhar'dro Mersedeh - Sasarai
Sarghress Awdri
Nal'sarkoth Kane'ohe
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby goblin6 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Talancir wrote:I think it was that we couldn't outwardly declare that we were still with the Tei'kaliath. I imagine that part of that restriction is because the name buffer will only hold so much text.

We could be Tei'kaliaths doing mercenary work for the Nals. Or some sort of exchange program between the clans. Or we could just write up that our characters having gambling debts and working it off.
goblin6
Vel'akar

Postby Runes » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:00 pm

Tei'kaliath in the Nal'sarkoth squads are either temporary mercenaries, or will have to have pledged their alliance to the Nal, as it's always been.

Dalvyserran wrote:Another question: I know spellsong is probably forbidden usually, but is it possible in the case of Illhar'dro characters?

I asked Kern and he said only the regular elements can be chosen. Spellsong would add unnecessary complications. Perhaps in the future though, when spellsong is better understood and introduced more thoroughly in the comic.
Runes
Strawberry Ninja

Postby goblin6 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:30 pm

So can a Nal'sakorth Mimian turned Tei'kaliath work for the Sharens? Cause I was going to use my old PTP character and write up about him working to pay off his family debts that he didn't know about, and rather then being turned a slave, offered his military service to pay off the debt.
goblin6
Vel'akar

Postby Runes » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:34 pm

goblin6 wrote:So can a Nal'sakorth Mimian turned Tei'kaliath work for the Sharens? Cause I was going to use my old PTP character and write up about him working to pay off his family debts that he didn't know about, and rather then being turned a slave, offered his military service to pay off the debt.

No, that's most definitely not possible. Any member of a Sharen Alliance squad must be related to the allowed clans by blood to ensure their loyalty.
Runes
Strawberry Ninja

Postby Tsuris » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:03 pm

So I'm curious if Sharen Squad leaders get spiffy squad leader helmets XD
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby goblin6 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:26 pm

I'm having a problem here. I've created a Jie'yen character and got invited to join Basilisk squad, a Sharen squad. But for some reason, every time I go to the squad pages to enlist and go back to RH main page, my character get deactivated and I don't appear in the squad. Is there a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Another problem, my characters, no matter which one I'm using gets activated a moment later. I've already paid my monthly sub and all.
goblin6
Vel'akar

Next

Return to Relic hunters