Private forum for Relic Hunter players.

Minecraft Server (UPDATED: 03/22/2012)

Minecraft Server (UPDATED: 03/22/2012)

Postby Elkantar » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:16 pm

This was originally a server just for Path to Power. But since its so small (about 7-10 people max login), Ive decided to expand it to include Relic Hunters (and their friends). I didnt know where exactly to put this post (since its not Roleplay), so I put it here. >.>

If you and/or your friends want to join, just send me a PM through the forum with your minecraft name so I can add it to the server list. :p

Also, sorry to the mods if this post is not allowed in this section!><

========================================================================================

Drowtales: Path to Power Minecraft Server

Game version: 1.2.4 (RELEASE)

Type /help in-game to see what commands you have.

FEATURES:
Console commands: Inactive
The End: Active
Monsters: Disabled
Nether: Active
Weather: Active
Wolves: Active

RULES OF THE SERVER
(Really simple if you use common sense!)

1: Be respectful of other players property! There is MORE then enough room and resources to build anywhere, you don't have to start right next to another players space.

1a: Don't take stuff from chests that don't belong to you! Sorta an extension to the rule above. If its not your chest (and is not public storage), DON'T TAKE FROM IT!

2: Keep chat civil! Same rules apply as on this forum. Keep it respectful and tasteful. I don't want to mute people if I don't need to!

3: Don't build anything inflammatory! Simple, don't build stuff that may insult others.

3a: No character skins that are inflammatory/derogatory! Same thing as the above rule, but pertaining to how your character looks.

4: Don't beg other players/admins for stuff! It's okay to ask once, but don't continually ask over and over. Most people got their stuff on their own, and you can too!

5: Don't grief other players! I know Path to Power players can get... passionate... at times, but lets not take it out on my server. I will BAN ANYONE PERMANENTLY who is caught griefing others. PERIOD.

==========================================

NOTE: You need to contact me (either posting here or PMing me) on this forum before your character will have permission to place blocks. Please include your USERNAME so that I may give you proper permissions.

==========================================

MINECRAFT UPDATE 1.4!
------------------------------

Wolves are ACTIVE on the server!

They are (extremely) rare, found mostly in heavily wooded areas, and come in packs of 1-12. To tame, gather some bones (conveniently in a chest at the hometown) and use the bones on them until they like you (represented by a collar around their neck)

There is currently NO LIMIT to how many you can have following you.

Wolves will run into cacti, fall into holes and lava, and generally do things that would otherwise kill themselves (EMO wolves?!?), so keep a few porkchops on hand to heal them. Their health is displayed by how high their tail is wagging. If its up in the air, they're healthy, if its dragging the ground, theyre hurt.

MINECRAFT 1.6.5!
----------------------
The Nether is active on the server!

Just as a warning, there is a bit of lag apparantly when you jump through a portal, so give a minute or so for the nether to appear.
"Stand up be Strong,
know Right from wrong,
forever hence believe yourself."

Briesril - PtP character
Yasesril Nal'Sarkoth - Relic Hunter Character
Elkantar
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Minecraft Server (UPDATED: 03/22/2012)

Postby Elkantar » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:12 am

Been a while since I updated this (Kinda forgot I put it here...).

Edited the original post and made sure its up-to-date.
"Stand up be Strong,
know Right from wrong,
forever hence believe yourself."

Briesril - PtP character
Yasesril Nal'Sarkoth - Relic Hunter Character
Elkantar
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Minecraft Server (UPDATED: 03/22/2012)

Postby Roan » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:42 pm

interesting :3 lets see if i can join...
Roan
Nether Seed

Return to Relic hunters