Private forum for Relic Hunter players.

Questions!

Re: Questions!

Postby Leonis » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:11 pm

Leonis wrote:The TK, recently acquired several sets of Relic Hunting gear. They also use Ferals as Playable Characters, and the Ferals are looking at actually heading and leading some of the TK Relic Hunters. Being able to avoid triggering Mana based traps, and demons, being able to fit into smaller spaces than Drow, and being on general more Agile than drow. However lacking Drow's ability to use mana at all, puts them at a bit of a disadvantage if they are going to actually bring back an ACTUAL "useful" Relic.

In any case, is there any chance of opening up the clan to potentially allowing the TK, and TK Ferals into Relic Hunters?

Bumps his unanswered question.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Tsuris » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:21 pm

Leonis wrote:
Leonis wrote:The TK, recently acquired several sets of Relic Hunting gear. They also use Ferals as Playable Characters, and the Ferals are looking at actually heading and leading some of the TK Relic Hunters. Being able to avoid triggering Mana based traps, and demons, being able to fit into smaller spaces than Drow, and being on general more Agile than drow. However lacking Drow's ability to use mana at all, puts them at a bit of a disadvantage if they are going to actually bring back an ACTUAL "useful" Relic.

In any case, is there any chance of opening up the clan to potentially allowing the TK, and TK Ferals into Relic Hunters?

Bumps his unanswered question.

I seriously doubt that the TK or Ferals will show up in Relic Hunters as the two games are not on the same timeline together and several players are already using their PtP characters as Nal'sarkoth relic hunters. (Xenon, Taruna and Meck)

And don't self bump your questions Leonis. Runes is away on holiday, she'll get to answering questions when she gets back.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Leonis » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Tsuris wrote: Runes is away on holiday, she'll get to answering questions when she gets back.
Is there any idea when She will be back? It has been over a month now.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Alric » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Leonis:

Tsuris wrote:I seriously doubt that the TK or Ferals will show up in Relic Hunters as the two games are not on the same timeline together and several players are already using their PtP characters as Nal'sarkoth relic hunters. (Xenon, Taruna and Meck)

There's your answer. Ferals, or any other non-drow race, will not be player characters in RH due to a variety of reasons which have been discussed many times before. That said, the Marauders and Cloud Piercers squad do have feral pets which have been used for some of the tasks you mentioned. Tei'kaliath player characters are allowed due to the TK clan being allies of the Nal'sarkoth. Runes has been back for about a month now, by the way.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Ronyo Storm » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:44 pm

I have my new picture of my RH character and have it up on my profile for the artists to see, but is there anywhere else I can post it up so it doesn't get missed?
Ronyo Storm
Nether Spawn

Postby jlaz2012 » Wed May 29, 2013 5:37 am

Just wanted to check. Do you need to purchase the player subscription to be put on the waiting list, or do you wait until you are accepted into one of the groups?

Thanks for your help.
jlaz2012
Tik'tikki

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:05 am

Out of curiosity, are vanir/light elves still not allowed in Relic Hunters? Just figured I'd ask since I'm currently working on a new character and all.
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Runes » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:38 pm

Still no light elves, I'm afraid. They are simply far too rare among the Raiders. Young colony born dark elves are permitted for the Sarghress clan though.
Runes
Strawberry Ninja

Clan: Sharen

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:45 pm

Runes wrote:Still no light elves, I'm afraid. They are simply far too rare among the Raiders. Young colony born dark elves are permitted for the Sarghress clan though.

oooo, exotic }:3 , thanks Runes *heehee*
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Writer » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Runes wrote:Still no light elves, I'm afraid. They are simply far too rare among the Raiders. Young colony born dark elves are permitted for the Sarghress clan though.

Sarghress or Sharen?

e: I mean, I thought it was only the Sharen that could make dark elf characters.
Due'gar Tolmen Tei'Kaliath - A busy builder.

A day at work. - "I wish...Um. Nevermind."

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark. Guard them well or one day you may be your own victim. - Navajo proverb.
Writer
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Tsuris » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:21 pm

Sarghress have young dark elves running around, Illhar'dro/Sharen Alliance have older ones at around the 60 range and below because they've had colonies longer
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:56 pm

How old would a Sargh Dark Elf be then? Also, any tweaks for making the correct dark elf skin tone?

Also, what is the max age drowolath, Ssu, & mix bloods are allowed to be?
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Dalvyserran » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:13 pm

Kids in the Sarghess colony haven't been around for very long, since Brandy and Nul'indra look very young and Chel in general was late to the colonization party
Height Chart for various races
Cameo appearances catalog

Beldrobbaen San'dellora Dizen'ralith House
Kyorl'solenurn Shinhwa
Sullisin'rune Min'issya - Ash'mita
Sharen Daksha'yani - Chigusa
Illhar'dro Mersedeh - Sasarai
Sarghress Awdri
Nal'sarkoth Kane'ohe
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:55 am

Dalvyserran wrote:Kids in the Sarghess colony haven't been around for very long, since Brandy and Nul'indra look very young and Chel in general was late to the colonization party

So, would 50 be too old? Cool characters btw :3
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Previous

Return to Relic hunters