Private forum for Relic Hunter players.

Relic hunter 2 bug report thread

Re: Relic hunter 2 bug report thread

Postby novamouy17 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:30 pm

Hi, Big problem. I cannot change my pic. I have a better one so that my character might be drawn the way i like . please help me.
The sky is not the limit!
novamouy17
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Thalar » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:37 pm

novamouy17 wrote:Hi, Big problem. I cannot change my pic. I have a better one so that my character might be drawn the way i like . please help me.

PM me with a link to the updated image and I'll include it when I send in the script. There is some kind of error with the webpage atm that seems to prohibit changes such as this.
It is possible I may be able to change the image, too.
That is not dead which may eternal lie, and with aeons even death may die.

Tar'shay Nimaraidh Tei'kaliath, on a boat, throwing things on the ground
Elif Nimaraidh Tei'kaliath, Colony Administrator, Tei'kaliath Prime Healer and Phantom Summoner
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby novamouy17 » Wed May 05, 2010 6:32 am

how do i delete mess up posts?
Last edited by novamouy17 on Wed May 05, 2010 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
novamouy17
Summoner

Postby novamouy17 » Wed May 05, 2010 6:37 am

ok, um the site keeps turning of my character activity almost every time i leave the site. plus i cant change the picture i posted when i created the account
novamouy17
Summoner

Postby novamouy17 » Wed May 05, 2010 7:11 am

I could be wrong but i think i fixed the problem with the activeness. i will see by tomarrow. thanks for listening. i think it was from my computer.
novamouy17
Summoner

Postby Nasfors » Wed May 05, 2010 8:19 pm

The log in my squad shoutbox is not working properly. It lists the most recent messages, but not the ones which have been scrolled off the bottom.
Nasfors
Vel'akar

Postby Tohya » Thu May 06, 2010 1:57 am

Perhaps its this.

Vilx- wrote:HI folks! :) Haven't checked here for some time. Seems that everything is running smoothly though. Nice to know. :)

Or maybe people just don't report the bugs they find? Come on, don't be shy! I actually expected that there would be many more than actually have appeared. :P

Anyway, about the shoutbox logs - I already replied via email, but I'll also re-post it here so that others may find it.
No bug there. But the history does work in an odd way, I only found out myself just now while investigating this report.

Normally I would expect that every log page holds a certain number of items; say, 100 shouts per page. But this shoutbox has a log page for every 2 days. The problem is that the Marauders hadn't used the shoutbox for some 5 days, so the respective log pages are empty. That's all. :)
Tohya
Vel'akar

Postby Nasfors » Thu May 06, 2010 2:04 am

Yep, that's it. Super weird.
Nasfors
Vel'akar

Postby Exate » Fri May 07, 2010 5:48 am

I think that the shoutbox "post over permitted length" indicator activates one character after the actual cutoff point.

My only evidence for this is that I attempted to say something of precisely one character less than that which activated the "!" graphic and my post was eaten, though. Could be a different problem.
Exate
Demon

Postby Jethel » Sat May 15, 2010 8:28 pm

I just attempted to upload an image for my backup character just to see if the bug has been fixed. It hasn't but something has definitely changed.

Before when I tried to upload a pic, it would bring me to a blank white screen. This time I got a white screen with text. I'll include the text here and hope that it helps with fixing things. All the things in square [] brackets are links.

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open 'character_images/4bef02bc5314e9.42417507' for writing: Permission denied in /virtual/relichunters.drowtales.com/html/character.php on line 211

Warning: file_get_contents(character_images/4bef02bc5314e9.42417507) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /virtual/relichunters.drowtales.com/html/character.php on line 213

Warning: unlink(character_images/4bef02bc5314e9.42417507) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in /virtual/relichunters.drowtales.com/html/character.php on line 214

Warning: file_put_contents(character_images/82.jpg) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /virtual/relichunters.drowtales.com/html/character.php on line 337

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /virtual/relichunters.drowtales.com/html/character.php:211) in /virtual/relichunters.drowtales.com/html/inc/library.inc.php on line 106
Jethel
Summoner

Postby Vilx- » Wed May 19, 2010 9:15 am

Yikes! I should really check this thread more often. Or subscribe to it. Actually, that's what I'll do now.

OK, the picture upload bug is fixed. Sorry for that. :(
Vilx-
Summoner

Clan: Valley'gurl

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:47 am

Um, for some reason I can't view the Relic Hunter Shoutbox or my squad's private shoutbox :L
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Maria » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:04 am

Durlyn Val'Sarghress wrote:Um, for some reason I can't view the Relic Hunter Shoutbox or my squad's private shoutbox :L

I have the same problem with the internet explorer on my laptop.
// Hindr'vitni Dutan'vir // [PROFILE]
// Sker’ungr Dusk // [PROFILE]
Maria
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Vilx- » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:29 am

OK. I did some upgrades yesterday, so maybe I f*cked up something. Will check. :)
Vilx-
Summoner

Postby Vilx- » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:41 am

OK, I think I fixed it. At least it works for me now. :P Tell me if it's OK now.
Vilx-
Summoner

PreviousNext

Return to Relic hunters