For discussions regarding White Radish animation projects, such as Cutethulhu and Pink Lemonade.

Name Rip off?

Name Rip off?

Postby Nammie » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:26 am

Dude I have to know...... did you rip off the name Pink Lemonade from Pink Pineapple? I have to know I'm not acusing you or anything I'll belive you no matter what man.

P.S. Pink Lemonade is a better name anyways.
Last edited by Nammie on Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
MY COMPUTER IS SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Nammie
Nether Seed

Postby Shawn the Touched » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:44 pm

Pink Pineapple didn't exist when I drew the first Pink Lemonade comic in 1992. I used the words "pink" and "lemon" in the title because both words have sexual connotations.

BTW, if you create a thread, please create one with a useful title, so that people know what kind of information the thread contains. I read all threads -- they do not need to be addressed to me. I rename any threads that have non-useful titles if they contain any useful info, and I delete those that do not.
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Sorry

Postby Nammie » Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:09 am

Sorry about the title I just like to surprise people with what I'll say. Thanks for clearing that up for me! I had no idea that PL was that old. I love that you actually take the time to reply all my stupid questions. I still think pink lemonade is a better name. Thanks man I hope you got the donation I sent. Peace out Shawn!

Nammie
Nammie
Nether Seed

Postby Shawn the Touched » Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:25 am

I guess you were the one that sent that mysterious donation to my personal Paypal account? I had to refund that, since it was a credit card funded payment, and my personal account can't accept those. For credit card payments, I have a premiere account at paypal@whiteradish.com. I sent an e-mail about that to the address listed in the donation, but I never got a reply. In any case, if you could send it again to the premiere address, I'd appreciate it. :)
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Sorry anout the randomness

Postby Nammie » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:30 am

Sorry man that wasn't me I don't even have a credit card. Don't you remember me starting like 4 threads asking you for the address? I sent like $300 with my name and to put me in the credits as Firstname "nammie" Lastname I'm getting a credit card though so if you don't get it after awhile (I only sent it like 2 Weeks before I posted this) I'll just send it agian (I'm coming into a lot of money soon and I was going to sent more anyways). Oh well, Could you give me a link to the old Pink Lemonade comics or are they even online? Do you have myspace or an IM or anything? Thanks man! 8)
Nammie
Nether Seed

Re: Sorry anout the randomness

Postby Shawn the Touched » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:12 am

I remember giving the address, but I never received anything in the mail, and 2 weeks is more than enough time for a letter to have arrived. I suggest voiding that check.

The old PL comics are not available anywhere, primarily because the art style is old and unrefined (I redesigned the characters after those comics to better diversify them), but I would certainly send them to a contributor of such an amount. I would have to actually receive the donation, though. :|
Shawn the Touched
Animator

Hehe took longer than I thought

Postby Nammie » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:19 am

Sorry for the wait on my reply. I got a new computer and I just set it up. Well I'll send the money as soon as I move to my new address. and I sure would like the old comics. how much more money do you need anyway? I got $6000 more than I was expecting so I'm willing to give more money now.
Nammie
Nether Seed

Return to White Radish chat